• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

((@Lumina you skipped over my reply)

((I'm seriously starting to think people don't get notifications for my replies in particular sometimes ;- ;) )

Lumina said:
Violetta took another sip of the smoothie, not even looking at him.
"Funny, cuz I don't work for anybody."

She looked down at Noir tending to Yuto.

"I just prefer to keep people happy."

She shrugged, falling backwards, floating horizontally a foot or so above the ground, like she was on an invisible cloud. She took another sip.
Shinji looked at Violetta and used his causality manipulation and said You will kiss me in the lips because i called you cute Shinji said

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]
"Ah, you can fly, too!?" Kalin asked, interested to know his new friend could also fly.
"That's great!" He said, letting her go, and turning to face the horizon. He took a seat, as the flames at his back dispersed.

(Alright! See you later
^_^ ))

[/QUOTE]
"Right? I used to fly a lot before." Asano said, taking a seat besides him. She had always liked tall places, and when she became able to fly, she felt overjoyed, and tried to do so as much as possible.

"What about you, Kalin? Do you like to fly?"

Lumina said:
Elyse moved to turn over, looking over at Kili.
"You're welcome. I, uh, probably should at least get out of this room today. Fresh air might do me good."

She blushed, remembering how much he had to take care of her already.
"That sounds like a good idea. We just need to find out how to get you out of that bed, and then...maybe we could go to the garden again? Or back to the school, if you want."

Kili leaned against the headboard, smiling warmly at Elyse as he stroked her cheek.

Nonalaka said:
"Ah! Sorry! I thought it was your face!" She blurted out as she jumped back, accidentally hitting her head off the table "Ouch!" She rubbed the back of her head and chuckled lightly as she popped out from under the table and sat back up the bruise on her head quickly healed.
Madoka sat up beside her, blushing heavily.

"I-its okay, Moriko...I know it was an accident." He said, glancing away slightly. His tail was whipping around even more, at this point. "Is your head alright?" he asked, worriedly. "That looked like it hurt."

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]Shinji looked at Violetta and used his causality manipulation and said You will kiss me in the lips because i called you cute Shinji said

[/QUOTE]
Violetta just stood there.

"Sorry, did you say something?"

She glanced over, her irises looking like clocks.

"Sorry hun, I ain't that easy to win over."

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]
"That sounds like a good idea. We just need to find out how to get you out of that bed, and then...maybe we could go to the garden again? Or back to the school, if you want."
Kili leaned against the headboard, smiling warmly at Elyse as he stroked her cheek.

"I-its okay, Moriko...I know it was an accident." He said, glancing away slightly. His tail was whipping around even more, at this point. "Is your head alright?" he asked, worriedly. "That looked like it hurt."

[/QUOTE]
Elyse blushed, looking up at him.

"A, uh, wheelchair would work, I guess."

She looked embarrassed.

Shizurucia said:
"Right? I used to fly a lot before." Asano said, taking a seat besides him. She had always liked tall places, and when she became able to fly, she felt overjoyed, and tried to do so as much as possible.
"What about you, Kalin? Do you like to fly?"
Kalin grinned. "Of course! Flying is the best! Feeling the air whip around you, being able to touch the clouds...its a beautiful thing." He said, eyes never leaving the horizon. " And I love every minute of it..."

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]

[/QUOTE]
She watched his tail whip back and forth quickly before hearing him speak she put a hand to the back of her head and smiled over at him "Yeah, Yeah, nothing to worry about Madoka, I'm a quick healer, remember?" She giggled lightly "I'm already all better!" The waiter returned with their meal, leaving it down before leaving.

Lumina said:

She looked embarrassed.
Shinji yawned and said to all of them You guys are boring as hell Shinji said as he disappeared

Nonalaka said:
As Dakota began to look out the window again she noticed that the ride was almost over as it was nearing the end of its cycle. It was nearly over, if she could just keep calm until then she'd be fine, as she occasionally looked over to Ryft she continued to twiddle her thumbs, it was a thing she always did when she was nervous. "Hey, look, were nearly at the bottom again" she said quietly, the silence was killing her, normally she was fine with silence but this was a different kind of silence, an incredibly awkward one.
Ryft looked out the window as she spoke, noting the ride was coming to a close.

"A-ah, yeah, you're right."

He wished he wasn't so awkward around girls. Especially Dakota. There was just something... different about her.

Lumina said:

She looked embarrassed.
Kili stifled a giggle, thinking about how cute Elyse looked while blushing.

"Well, I can think of other ways to help you. Like that massage I mentioned yesterday. I...was kind of nervous doing it, because I didn't know how you felt about me, but..."

Kili started to blush in embarrassment, glancing slightly to his side.

"If you want, I can do it. And you'll feel better afterwards...and during..."

Kili whispered the last bit, hoping Elyse hadn't heard it.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Kili stifled a giggle, thinking about how cute Elyse looked while blushing.
"Well, I can think of other ways to help you. Like that massage I mentioned yesterday. I...was kind of nervous doing it, because I didn't know how you felt about me, but..."

Kili started to blush in embarrassment, glancing slightly to his side.

"If you want, I can do it. And you'll feel better afterwards...and during..."

Kili whispered the last bit, hoping Elyse hadn't heard it.

[/QUOTE]
Elyse blushed at the thought.

"Y-yeah, we could do that. M-maybe I could go outside first...? At least, yanno, see it and then, well..."

She stopped herself before she started rambling too much. Yeah she'd like to get up and about as soon as possible but if he was going to do what he said he would. .. she needed to mentally prepare. But it was Kili so..

She blushed more as her thoughts wandered.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet] Kalin grinned. "Of course! Flying is the best! Feeling the air whip around you, being able to touch the clouds...its a beautiful thing." He said, eyes never leaving the horizon. " And I love every minute of it..."

[/QUOTE]
Asano nodded happily before turning to loot at the horizon. A grin on her face the whole time.

"When I'm on the air, I feel like I can do anything, as if I could go anywhere I want to." She said, her expression softening. "Anyway, thanks for sticking with me up until now, you have no idea how much I appreciate that."

Lumina said:
Ryft looked out the window as she spoke, noting the ride was coming to a close.
"A-ah, yeah, you're right."

He wished he wasn't so awkward around girls. Especially Dakota. There was just something... different about her.
As the ride stopped, Dakota stopped looking out the window and turned to Ryft and smiled lightly her blush had now faded, not feeling as nervous as before. "Shall we get going?" She said with a light chuckle.

Shizurucia said:
Asano nodded happily before turning to loot at the horizon. A grin on her face the whole time.
"When I'm on the air, I feel like I can do anything, as if I could go anywhere I want to." She said, her expression softening. "Anyway, thanks for sticking with me up until now, you have no idea how much I appreciate that."
Kalin turned towards Asano, smiling with his eyes closed. "Heh, It was nothing! Glad you're enjoying yourself. Me, I love getting the chance to spend time with people. And you're pretty nice, so that makes it all the better." He finished, opening his eyes to look at her.

Lumina said:
Elyse blushed at the thought.
"Y-yeah, we could do that. M-maybe I could go outside first...? At least, yanno, see it and then, well..."

She stopped herself before she started rambling too much. Yeah she'd like to get up and about as soon as possible but if he was going to do what he said he would. .. she needed to mentally prepare. But it was Kili so..

She blushed more as her thoughts wandered.
"Alright, then."

Kili snapped, and a wheelchair materialized next to the bed. He sat up.

"Where should we go, today?"

@Fukushima Akira

I wanted to share this with you

326.jpg
))

Madoka nodded. "You're right, you do heal really fast, I forgot. Oh!~" He said, watching as their food and drink was placed before them. Madoka's eyes lit up like miniature stars, as he could feel himself about to drool. "It looks tasty!~" He said happily, looking over at Moriko.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Like Akira xD )))

[/QUOTE]
(( Exactly xD ))

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Madoka nodded. "You're right, you do heal really fast, I forgot. Oh!~" He said, watching as their food and drink was placed before them. Madoka's eyes lit up like miniature stars, as he could feel himself about to drool. "It looks tasty!~" He said happily, looking over at Moriko.

[/QUOTE]
Moriko giggled quietly at his reaction, she found it cute. "It really does~" she said with a nod, smiling happily "Let's eat!" She replied as she poked at her food and began to eat.

Jay sits on the steps leading up to his dorm, he is resting his elbows on his knees. Jay breathes out a deep sign as he slumps down a bit. "What am I gonna do..." He mutters to himself. @anyone

BlueHawk said:
Jay sits on the steps leading up to his dorm, he is resting his elbows on his knees. Jay breathes out a deep sign as he slumps down a bit. "What am I gonna do..." He mutters to himself. @anyone
Kaz sighed as he landed in front of the dorm building. He stuffed his hands in his pockets and took a seat on the same staircase Jay was sitting on. "How ya doin?"

Shiroe Kurona](Hey [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL] and @Fukushima Akira you have any free characters?)
I have

Taylor and Yamada ))

Roman said:
Kaz sighed as he landed in front of the dorm building. He stuffed his hands in his pockets and took a seat on the same staircase Jay was sitting on. "How ya doin?"
Jay looks over at Kaz and shrugs a bit, wondering who he is, but ultimately does not care, so he begins looking back down. "Confused I guess..." He says as he thinks a bit. "How about you?" He asks

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler chuckled. "I knew you would..." He said softly, setting her down. "We now have this part of the ocean all to ourselves!!!" He laughed he twirled around in the air. A whale passed by a few short moments later. "Whoa!!! That's huge!" He said excitedly, smiling as he plastered his face against the dome to see it, like a child would.

Shadow's eyes widened. "W-What are you talking about...?" He asked, clearly frightened he would lose his true love.
Nora looked over at him and chuckled,"You're like a little kid in an aquarium. It's adorable." She said softly before looking back at the ocean, watching as Bottlenose dolphins swam by. Those were always her favorite kind of sea animal, her eyes lit up as she saw them."Thank you for taking me here....it really is lovely." She stated, her eyes darting around and looking at everything before she looked at the ring on her finger. She stared at it for a while and hissed in pain as it began to burn her finger. She quickly took it off and shoved it inside her pocket.

BlueHawk said:
Jay looks over at Kaz and shrugs a bit, wondering who he is, but ultimately does not care, so he begins looking back down. "Confused I guess..." He says as he thinks a bit. "How about you?" He asks
"I'm bored, I can't find anything to do..." Kaz said. He then looked up at Jay and gave him a confused look and asked, "Why are you confused?"

(( @Fukushima Akira it is Madara/Akira meme day xD I seen a few more that was funny ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back