• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Shingo's face turned bright red from embarrassment. "N-No I don't!" He said, refusing to believe it.
She chuckled and closed her eyes "Alrighty ~ if you say so~" she smiled a bit "but I won't be far away with a big fat I told you so when it hits you and you confess under the moonlight or something delightfully corny like that" she chuckled lightly as she opened one eye to view him.

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]Shinji used his causality manipulation and said before he did it "I dodge the kick in the balls and go further away from you" and thats what happened

[/QUOTE]
Yuto stood there, waiting for his next attack. "The leader of Exceeds doesn't lose so easily..." He said. "This sort of fighting style I'm using is the silent fist technique."

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Yuto stood there, waiting for his next attack. "The leader of Exceeds doesn't lose so easily..." He said. "This sort of fighting style I'm using is the silent fist technique."
Shinji looked at him and said "You bore me" Shinji then went behind him and grabbed his neck and used him death inducement technique "I can't believe this guy is the leader of the exceeds"

Nonalaka said:
Camilla pouted lightly "Eeeeh? They always fly away from me!" She giggled before examining the butterfly, her eyes lit up happily as the butterfly. fluttered up onto her head.

"Well I was trying my best not to because the waiter was talking to me" she giggled and poked his nose "you were making it incredibly difficult not to" she smiled lightly "are you coming up for food?"

@Daniel reaver

((It took me forever to find))
Madoka nibbled the finger playfully, purring quietly. "Mhmm~ I'll be right up~" He said, before ducking back underneath the table, invisible once again. He started licking Moriko's toes , his tail whipping around happily. Occasionally, his tail would brush Moriko's side, as well.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Madoka nibbled the finger playfully, purring quietly. "Mhmm~ I'll be right up~" He said, before ducking back underneath the table, invisible once again. He started licking Moriko's toes , his tail whipping around happily. Occasionally, his tail would brush Moriko's side, as well.

[/QUOTE]
Moriko placed a hand over her mouth trying to cover up her uncontrollable giggling from all the ticklishness, the flowers in her hair going a bright pink "Ahaha M-madoka S-Stop it tickles" she stammered out between giggles, at this stage she was receiving a few looks here and there, she ducked under the table still laughing "C'mon the food will be here soon!" She still couldn't see him so she began waving her hand about to see if she could feel where he was.

Ayen smirked "oh no, a meal is a meal, so i owe you a meal or a favor equivalent to it, tis the way of the fae" he said letting his old elven accent kick in "and besides, if i owe you a favor i can use that as a reason to stick around and pester you" he said in a joking manner.

@Mayyflower

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]Shinji looked at him and said "You bore me" Shinji then went behind him and grabbed his neck and used him death inducement technique "I can't believe this guy is the leader of the exceeds"

[/QUOTE]
Violetta appeared in front of him, snapping her fingers before he could do anything, Yuto appearing next to her.

"Didn't your mommy ever tell you to play nice?"

Noir ran next to Yuto, kneeling down to make sure he was okay.

@TheRebelliousDragon

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet](I think its your turn. Kili fell out of bed, woke up and asked what happened.))

[/QUOTE]
((I never got the notification ;-; but I believe you.))

Nonalaka said:
Dakota's stared at him, her face turning bright red "U-Uhm... T-thank you..I-I guess" she twiddled her thumbs as her gaze fell to the floor.
Ryft nodded, trying to keep her composure.

"Youre, uh, welcome. S-so..."

He cleared his throat, trying to ease the awkward tension.

Lumina said:
Violetta appeared in front of him, snapping her fingers before he could do anything, Yuto appearing next to her.

@TheRebelliousDragon

Shinji looked at the new people and said "I don't have a mom" Shinji said as he hugged her from behind and whispered into her ear "You know,You're pretty cute"

Lumina said:

@TheRebelliousDragon

Shinji looked at the new people and said "I don't have a mom" Shinji said as he hugged her from behind and whispered into her ear "You know,You're pretty cute"

Elyse grinned from her spot on the bed.

"It's morning, silly. Time to get up. You wouldn't wake up so I pushed you."

She giggled seeing him on the floor.

"Bet you're awake now."

@Kalin Scarlet

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]Shinji looked at the new people and said "I don't have a mom" Shinji said as he hugged her from behind and whispered into her ear "You know,You're pretty cute"

[/QUOTE]
Violetta was standing outside his grip.

"Aw thanks, ya creepy bastard."

She grinned, placing a hand on her hip. A smoothie appeared in her hand and she sipped it.

Lumina said:

@TheRebelliousDragon

Ryft nodded, trying to keep her composure.

"Youre, uh, welcome. S-so..."

He cleared his throat, trying to ease the awkward tension.
As Dakota began to look out the window again she noticed that the ride was almost over as it was nearing the end of its cycle. It was nearly over, if she could just keep calm until then she'd be fine, as she occasionally looked over to Ryft she continued to twiddle her thumbs, it was a thing she always did when she was nervous. "Hey, look, were nearly at the bottom again" she said quietly, the silence was killing her, normally she was fine with silence but this was a different kind of silence, an incredibly awkward one.

Nonalaka said:
Moriko placed a hand over her mouth trying to cover up her uncontrollable giggling from all the ticklishness, the flowers in her hair going a bright pink "Ahaha M-madoka S-Stop it tickles" she stammered out between giggles, at this stage she was receiving a few looks here and there, she ducked under the table still laughing "C'mon the food will be here soon!" She still couldn't see him so she began waving her hand about to see if she could feel where he was.
As Moriko reached around looking for him, Madoka had crouched towards the ground. So when she reached for where his face once was, she instead grabbed onto his tail, eliciting a loud moan, and blush on his face.

"Nyaaaaa!~"

Lumina said:

"Bet you're awake now."

@Kalin Scarlet

She grinned, placing a hand on her hip. A smoothie appeared in her hand and she sipped it.
I think i will leave you and not use my powers on you Shinji said

Lumina said:

"Bet you're awake now."

@Kalin Scarlet

Kili laughed, and stood from the floor, stretching once more, and letting out one more yawn.

"Yeah, I'm definitely awake. Thanks for that, Ellie."

Kili grinned, and tackled Elyse, starting to tickle her.

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]
I think i will leave you and not use my powers on you Shinji said

[/QUOTE]
Violetta's gaze flicked sideways at Shinji, and she looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

"Thanks. I guess?"

She shrugged, turning back to Yuto. She placed a hand on his shoulder, restoring his power as well as healing any injuries. Noir looked up at Violetta, nodding in thanks.

@TheRebelliousDragon

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Kili laughed, and stood from the floor, stretching once more, and letting out one more yawn.
"Yeah, I'm definitely awake. Thanks for that, Ellie."

Kili grinned, and tackled Elyse, starting to tickle her.

[/QUOTE]
Elyse moved to turn over, looking over at Kili.

"You're welcome. I, uh, probably should at least get out of this room today. Fresh air might do me good."

She blushed, remembering how much he had to take care of her already.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]As Moriko reached around looking for him, Madoka had crouched towards the ground. So when she reached for where his face once was, she instead grabbed onto his tail, eliciting a loud moan, and blush on his face.
"Nyaaaaa!~"

[/QUOTE]
"Ah! Sorry! I thought it was your face!" She blurted out as she jumped back, accidentally hitting her head off the table "Ouch!" She rubbed the back of her head and chuckled lightly as she popped out from under the table and sat back up the bruise on her head quickly healed.

Lumina said:
Violetta's gaze flicked sideways at Shinji, and she looked at him with a raised eyebrow.
"Thanks. I guess?"

She shrugged, turning back to Yuto. She placed a hand on his shoulder, restoring his power as well as healing any injuries. Noir looked up at Violetta, nodding in thanks.

@TheRebelliousDragon
Shinji looked at Violetta and said Why don't you work for me instead of working with him,He is weak

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]Shinji looked at Violetta and said Why don't you work for me instead of working with him,He is weak

[/QUOTE]
Violetta took another sip of the smoothie, not even looking at him.

"Funny, cuz I don't work for anybody."

She looked down at Noir tending to Yuto.

"I just prefer to keep people happy."

She shrugged, falling backwards, floating horizontally a foot or so above the ground, like she was on an invisible cloud. She took another sip.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back