• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
(Alright :3)
A man in a dark mask walks by Shinji. Hmm... Something is interesting about that man... He thinks to himself.

(Hmm... Actually, I got Celia free too... I'll send Shingo by Amara... Beware, he is a asshole unless given cheesecake xD )
Shinji sees the man and starts smirking "Finally a god i could play with" Shinji thought

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]Shinji sees the man and starts smirking "Finally a god i could play with" Shinji thought

[/QUOTE]
Yuto had the power to read minds. "Oh? And how did you figure out I was a god so quickly?" He asked, not amused.

(Alright :3)
A man in a dark mask walks by Shinji. Hmm... Something is interesting about that man... He thinks to himself.

(Hmm... Actually, I got Celia free too... I'll send Shingo by Amara... Beware, he is a asshole unless given cheesecake xD )
((Oh yeah, her and Collins interaction just randomly stopped last time lol. Ah, okay, that sounds fun xD ))

Amara walked alongside the small lake at the park quietly humming to herself and swaying slightly as she always did, rather spaced out than anything.

Yuto had the power to read minds. "Oh? And how did you figure out I was a god so quickly?" He asked, not amused.
"I can manipulate people's minds i looked through you mind and i saw that you are a dark exceed god" Shinji said looking at the mysterious man smirking

Last edited by a moderator:
Nonalaka said:
((Oh yeah, her and Collins interaction just randomly stopped last time lol. Ah, okay, that sounds fun xD ))
Amara walked alongside the small lake at the park quietly humming to herself and swaying slightly as she always did, rather spaced out than anything.
Shingo sighed, wondering where Ally went. "That little brat... Always has to pop out of nowhere and scare me..." He said. He was sitting on a bench.

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]"I can manipulate people's minds i looked through you mind and i saw that you are a dark exceed god" Shinji said fo the mysterious man smirking

[/QUOTE]
Yuto frowned. "Why do you care?" He asked.

Shingo sighed, wondering where Ally went. "That little brat... Always has to pop out of nowhere and scare me..." He said. He was sitting on a bench.
Amara snapped back to reality. when she heard someone grumbling, she turned to see someone sitting on the bench who seemed to be complaining about something. She chuckled and suddenly appeared on the bench "Someone seems grumpy~~" she chimed.

Yuto frowned. "Why do you care?" He asked.
Shinji looked at the mysterious man as he went away from him and made dragons come out of nowhere and attack the mysterious man "I want to play with you!!!!!Yuto!!!!" Shinji shouted

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]Shinji looked at the mysterious man as he went away from him and made dragons come out of nowhere and attack the mysterious man "I want to play with you!!!!!Yuto!!!!" Shinji shouted

[/QUOTE]
Yuto smirked as dragons of the Exceed Dimension suddenly piled out of a portal and slashed all the dragons down. "Alright... Have it your way." He said. "Don't blame me if you end up dead."

Nonalaka said:
Amara snapped back to reality. when she heard someone grumbling, she turned to see someone sitting on the bench who seemed to be complaining about something. She chuckled and suddenly appeared on the bench "Someone seems grumpy~~" she chimed.
Shingo yawned, grumbling again. "Tell me about it..." He said. "I'm Shingo."

(In reality, Shingo has a crush on Ally, but only shows it if he's given cheesecake
xD )

Yuto smirked as dragons of the Exceed Dimension suddenly piled out of a portal and slashed all the dragons down. "Alright... Have it your way." He said. "Don't blame me if you end up dead."

(In reality, Shingo has a crush on Ally, but only shows it if he's given cheesecake
xD )
Amara chuckled before offering a handshake "I'm Amara~~"

(Oooh okay xD )

Shinji laughed and said to Yuto "I Bianor X will defeat you" Shinji said as he made Yuto's dragons dissappear "This is my power" Tim said as he flew and made fire appear on both of his hands He then shot the fire to Yuto

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]Shinji laughed and said to Yuto "I Bianor X will defeat you" Shinji said as he made Yuto's dragons dissappear "This is my power" Tim said as he flew and made fire appear on both of his hands He then shot the fire to Yuto

[/QUOTE]
Yuto sighed as he teleported and kicked Shinji in the back. "Your power is pathetic." He said.

Nonalaka said:
Amara chuckled before offering a handshake "I'm Amara~~"
(Oooh okay xD )
Shingo smiled a little. "That's a beautiful name... Can't say the same about your dress attire, but yes, very beautiful." He lied. He shook her hand lightly.

xD )
((Hey I had responded with Noir :c can I just pretend she's been with him?))

Yuto sighed as he teleported and kicked Shinji in the back. "Your power is pathetic." He said.
Shinji withstood the kick as he turned around and said "Kick and hit me all you want but i control reality itself" Shinji grabbed Yuto's face and erased all his powers "Sorry,But only omnipotent people can induce pain onto me"

Shingo smiled a little. "That's a beautiful name... Can't say the same about your dress attire, but yes, very beautiful." He lied. He shook her hand lightly.
Amara looked at her outfit, furrowing her brow lightly, what she was wearing was in style at the moment but whatever, she simply just shrugged "Everyone's entitled to their opinion I guess" she chuckled before tilting her head and smiling "What's gotcha all grumpy hmm~~"

Lumina said:
((Hey I had responded with Noir :c can I just pretend she's been with him?))
(Sorrrrrryyyy and sure! :3)

Nonalaka said:
Amara looked at her outfit, furrowing her brow lightly, what she was wearing was in style at the moment but whatever, she simply just shrugged "Everyone's entitled to their opinion I guess" she chuckled before tilting her head and smiling "What's gotcha all grumpy hmm~~"
Shingo chuckled. "Nothing much... Just some girl." He said. "She keeps popping out of nowhere..."

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]Shinji withstood the kick as he turned around and said "Kick and hit me all you want but i control reality itself" Shinji grabbed Yuto's face and erased all his powers "Sorry,But only omnipotent people can induce pain onto me"

[/QUOTE]
Yuto chuckled. "Well then, this is a very one sided fight then... Isn't it? Come at me." He said, taunting him.

Shingo chuckled. "Nothing much... Just some girl." He said. "She keeps popping out of nowhere..."
"A girl, huh" a mischievous grin crossed her face as she placed a hand under her chin "Do ya like her?~~"

Nonalaka said:
"A girl, huh" a mischievous grin crossed her face as she placed a hand under her chin "Do ya like her?~~"
Shingo laughed his head off. "That little brat?! As if!" He lied.

Shingo laughed his head off. "That little brat?! As if!" He lied.
She chuckled lightly before leaning closer and poking him on the nose "Oh, hunny, you can't lie about such things to the goddess of love~ I can sniff out if someone is crushing for miles" she giggled.

Yuto chuckled. "Well then, this is a very one sided fight then... Isn't it? Come at me." He said, taunting him.
"I can't believe a god like you is boring"Shinji as he gathered energy and shot a enegy blast at Yuto

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]"I can't believe a god like you is boring"Shinji as he gathered energy and shot a enegy blast at Yuto

[/QUOTE]
Yuto grabbed the ball, spinning around and throwing it right back at him. "Just because I don't have powers, doesn't mean I can't fight!" He said.

Nonalaka said:
She chuckled lightly before leaning closer and poking him on the nose "Oh, hunny, you can't lie about such things to the goddess of love~ I can sniff out if someone is crushing for miles" she giggled.
Shingo blushed and looked down. "Dammit... But how do you know?! I mean... What could I possibly like about her... I don't even know how I feel."

Yuto grabbed the ball, spinning around and throwing it right back at him. "Just because I don't have powers, doesn't mean I can't fight!" He said.
"Thats the spirit"Shinji absorbed the energy blast as he charged towards Yuto,Before Shinji punched Yuto Shinji made the gravitational force around him higher

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]"Thats the spirit"Shinji absorbed the energy blast as he charged towards Yuto,Before Shinji punched Yuto Shinji made the gravitational force around him higher

[/QUOTE]
Yuto suddenly ducked, then kneed Shinji in the balls, smirking.

Shingo blushed and looked down. "Dammit... But how do you know?! I mean... What could I possibly like about her... I don't even know how I feel."
"Because Its my job to know~" she leaned back and rested her head in her hand as she looked at him "Her name is Ally, a delightful little neko, black hair, orange eyes..." she grinned "You think her smile is cute~....Also your lit up red like a tomato" she giggled and pointed to his face.

Yuto suddenly ducked, then kneed Shinji in the balls, smirking.
Shinji used his causality manipulation and said before he did it "I dodge the kick in the balls and go further away from you" and thats what happened

Nonalaka said:
"Because Its my job to know~" she leaned back and rested her head in her hand as she looked at him "Her name is Ally, a delightful little neko, black hair, orange eyes..." she grinned "You think her smile is cute~....Also your lit up red like a tomato" she giggled and pointed to his face.
Shingo's face turned bright red from embarrassment. "N-No I don't!" He said, refusing to believe it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back