• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Sam blushed. "Okay good, wait how was it different" she asks queitly
Jack smiled "Well to be honest I felt like it meant more than just helping you" He said with a slight blush

Jennete said:
Snow:*she smiles* That is how I have children... when I combine our energies in the pond, and I didn't want you to have a child with me until you so desired. You give me a little of your power and I combine it with a little of mine which is the energy in my pond and it will give us... an egg or seed which we place in a body of water and depending on how powerful the mix it shows how powerful the child is or how many children there will be. That is how water sprites are born, bursts of energy in a body of water. And of course each child will have two souls. To hold all the power like Rain and I. That is why Sprites have so many children all at once.
Roman listens to the explanation, "Okay, do these kids grow quickly? I know a few people who kids have turned 18 in 1 day and I find that both cool and weird."

-Roman

Hello ;)

shortyshot8 said:
Jack smiled "Well to be honest I felt like it meant more than just helping you" He said with a slight blush
Sam blushed. "Jack you sure know how to make a girl feel special." She says smiling before she peck him on the lips

Roman said:
Roman listens to the explanation, "Okay, do these kids grow quickly? I know a few people who kids have turned 18 in 1 day and I find that both cool and weird."
-Roman

Hello ;)
Snow: Actually as Fey if they inherit after me they will grow very very slow but if they inherit after you they may grow at your speed.

Mayyflower said:
Sam blushed. "Jack you sure know how to make a girl feel special." She says smiling before she peck him on the lips
Jack smiled "That's the plan" He said happily before pecking her on the lips as well

Daniel reaver]"Cheeres" Shira said happily as she lightly touched her glass to yukis then brought it to her lips [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Yuki then drinks some of the cider after their glasses touched*

shortyshot8 said:
Jack smiled "That's the plan" He said happily before pecking her on the lips as well
Sam smiled as she sat up stretching and holding her head. "Ergh" she grunts

Mayyflower said:
Sam smiled as she sat up stretching and holding her head. "Ergh" she grunts
Jack stands up still naked and stretches "You are a very nice girl" He said happily "You full now?"

WeirdPrincess said:
"Yeah....it's whatever though." Ulqui said as he swam around."Have you eaten in a while?"
Lucy thought for a bit "no.." she said slowly and quietly.

Mayyflower said:
Maki blushed when he looked at her. Her face almost green as she held her stomach.
"Are you Ok?" Zero asks and furrows his eyebrows.

shortyshot8 said:
Jack chuckled "God I feel drained....Literally" He said jokingly
Sam laughed. "Good to know" she says getting up and grabbing his shirt and throwing it on. "I look better in this shirt" she jokes looking in the mirror

Mayyflower said:
Sam laughed. "Good to know" she says getting up and grabbing his shirt and throwing it on. "I look better in this shirt" she jokes looking in the mirror
Jack laughed a little "Yeah I guess so" He said rolling his eyes

LunaCrosby said:
Lucy thought for a bit "no.." she said slowly and quietly.

"Are you Ok?" Zero asks and furrows his eyebrows.
Maki shakes her head and ran to the nearest trash can and threw up.

shortyshot8 said:
Jack laughed a little "Yeah I guess so" He said rolling his eyes
Sam turned around forgetting that jack was naked she blushed. "Gosh" she says rubbing the back of her head.

Mayyflower said:
Maki shakes her head and ran to the nearest trash can and threw up.

Sam turned around forgetting that jack was naked she blushed. "Gosh" she says rubbing the back of her head.
Jack laughed a little "What did you not get a good enough view last night?" He asked jokingly

LunaCrosby said:
"You sure?.." he says and stares at her.
Maki wiped her face with a napkin she had in her pocket. "I don't know to be honest" she says walking back to them

shortyshot8 said:
Jack laughed a little "What did you not get a good enough view last night?" He asked jokingly
Sam smiled and rolled her eyes. "Obviously not" she jokes

Mayyflower said:
Maki wiped her face with a napkin she had in her pocket. "I don't know to be honest" she says walking back to them

Jack chuckled a little "Suuuure" He said before pecking her on the cheek

Mayyflower said:

"Are you sick or?...." he asks.

LunaCrosby said:
"Are you sick or?...." he asks.
Maki shook her head. "I'll be fine.." She says embarrassed

shortyshot8 said:
Jack chuckled a little "Suuuure" He said before pecking her on the cheek
Sam laughed a little. "Thank you again" she says softly

Mayyflower said:
Maki shook her head. "I'll be fine.." She says embarrassed

Sam laughed a little. "Thank you again" she says softly
Jack smiled "Hey no need to thank me" He said happily to her before looking down at his necklace "Hmm"

shortyshot8 said:
Jack smiled "Hey no need to thank me" He said happily to her before looking down at his necklace "Hmm"
Sam grinned a little as she moved hair out of her face. "Nice necklace" she says looking at it

Mayyflower said:
Sam grinned a little as she moved hair out of her face. "Nice necklace" she says looking at it
Jack sighed "You could call it that" He said sadly as he held it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back