• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira giggled as she pet yukis head when she layed it down on her lap

[/QUOTE]
''so what are you guys planning on today?''

shortyshot8 said:
Jack sighed as he laid down on the bed before pulling Sam to him "It's fine" He said softly
Sam laid her hands in his chest and bent down and kissed him. "If you say so.." She says into the kiss

Mayyflower said:
Sam laid her hands in his chest and bent down and kissed him. "If you say so.." She says into the kiss
Jack blushed but kissed her back aggressively trying to fill her with lust

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''so what are you guys planning on today?''

[/QUOTE]
Shira shrugged "I don't know. We just got back from our wedding" she said softly

shortyshot8 said:
Cam blushed a little "I love you" He said softly before kissing her neck

Jack sighed and began to unbutton his shirt before taking it off
"I love you too." Farah said smiling a little.

(Fade)

Jennete said:
Snow:*she blushes* I am trying to be more.. more aggressive in my desires. I read a book on 10 steps to a more confident you so I can be more.. or less I suppose yes, less dependent.. *her breath caught, trapped against the wall and her love, kissing him again, her hands in his hair as she pulls him a bit closer but pulls back worry in her eyes* Am I being too aggressive?
Roman missed her back roughly. "No, I just never expected you to do things like that." He said before kissing her once more without pulling away

-Roman

Hello ;)

LunaCrosby said:
"My family's a fair share of weird, but yours is just wow" she laughed.
"We're out of control at times, I know. There's so much drama that known of us can get away from." Ulqui said.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira shrugged "I don't know. We just got back from our wedding" she said softly

[/QUOTE]
''wanna drink booze?''

''N-Natsumi! w-we're kinda too young to drink!''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''wanna drink booze?''
''N-Natsumi! w-we're kinda too young to drink!''

[/QUOTE]
Shira giggled "where to young to drink and yet we are married" she said playfully

WeirdPrincess said:
"We're out of control at times, I know. There's so much drama that known of us can get away from." Ulqui said.
"Drama sucks, everyone has some kind of drama they can't get away from" she shrugs.

Mayyflower said:
Maki glared at the sword. "Could you put the sword away" she asks coldly

(Fade)
Jack's eyes slowly opened as he sat there before groaning in pain "D-Damn it....Succubi have rough sex...Need to remember that" He said to himself

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira giggled "where to young to drink and yet we are married" she said playfully

[/QUOTE]
''thats true...''

''dont worry, il just give you guys apple cider. i know your too young to drink''

Mayyflower said:
Maki glared at the sword. "Could you put the sword away" she asks coldly

(Fade)
"As you can see its in its sheath, I won't use it unless I'm attacked" she says, unfazed by her cold tone.

shortyshot8 said:
Jack's eyes slowly opened as he sat there before groaning in pain "D-Damn it....Succubi have rough sex...Need to remember that" He said to himself
Sam woke up laying on her stomach she started laughing.

Mayyflower said:
Sam woke up laying on her stomach she started laughing.
Jack sighed "God.....Good to see you enjoyed yourself" He said still trying to get a crick out of his back

LunaCrosby said:
"As you can see its in its sheath, I won't use it unless I'm attacked" she says, unfazed by her cold tone.
"Okay then lets go" she says leading kagura to zero and scarlet.

shortyshot8 said:
Jack sighed "God.....Good to see you enjoyed yourself" He said still trying to get a crick out of his back
"I did but my head hurts" she says flipping over.

Roman said:
Roman missed her back roughly. "No, I just never expected you to do things like that." He said before kissing her once more without pulling away
-Roman

Hello ;)
Snow:*shivers happily as she enjoys her knewly found aggressive behavior and kisses him passionately, her legs hopping up to wrap around his waist, connected with her husband*

(Fade?)

Mayyflower said:
"Okay then lets go" she says leading kagura to zero and scarlet.

"I did but my head hurts" she says flipping over.
Jack laughed a little "Yeah well my everything hurts" He said jokingly

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''thats true...''
''dont worry, il just give you guys apple cider. i know your too young to drink''

[/QUOTE]
Shira giggled "that sounds good" she said softly

Jennete said:
Snow:*shivers happily as she enjoys her knewly found aggressive behavior and kisses him passionately, her legs hopping up to wrap around his waist, connected with her husband*
(Fade?)
(( Yes fade ))

Roman laid there in bed, smiling a little. "Snow...Where did you get that book?"

-Roman

Hello ;)

LunaCrosby said:
"Drama sucks, everyone has some kind of drama they can't get away from" she shrugs.
"Yeah....it's whatever though." Ulqui said as he swam around."Have you eaten in a while?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back