• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
"I can see that. Maybe you should show me what you can do sometime." Ulqui said as he floated on his back.
"Yeah maybe, there's one magic I can't use though so I don't cause anything" she laughs.

Jennete said:
Snow:*she claps suddenly knowing it* Bae!!!
Roman chuckled, "Wow! You have been studying our human slang! Oooh!!! Does your kind have slang? Fae slang... Has a ring to it."

-Roman

Hello ;)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Wh-why?" She asked yuki nervousky wondering what game she was talking about

[/QUOTE]
''w-well...when i was a male, i would always try to cure my insanity with a video game about love, basically a dating sim. so i thought we'd play it but....well...i have you so i dont need to play that dating sim''

*Yuki said as she giggled a bit then hugged Shira*

''your better than playing that dating sim''

''i like playing it tho''

*Natsumi said as she appeared behind them behind the couch. P.S, forgot to mention, their in the living room*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''w-well...when i was a male, i would always try to cure my insanity with a video game about love, basically a dating sim. so i thought we'd play it but....well...i have you so i dont need to play that dating sim''
*Yuki said as she giggled a bit then hugged Shira*

''your better than playing that dating sim''

''i like playing it tho''

*Natsumi said as she appeared behind them behind the couch. P.S, forgot to mention, their in the living room*

[/QUOTE]
Shira giggled as she looked at natsumi "so I'm guessing its your game now?" She asked playfully as she hugged yuki back

Mayyflower said:
Sam blushed. "Y-you do?" She says smiling
Jack blushed a little "Yeah" He said softly before kissing her nose "You have such a charm" He said teasingly before thinking about something and then speaking "When was the last time you fed?"

Roman said:
Roman chuckled, "Wow! You have been studying our human slang! Oooh!!! Does your kind have slang? Fae slang... Has a ring to it."
-Roman

Hello ;)
Snow:*Se sadly shakes her head* our language is different from yours, it is a musical language. Telepathically. It can be understood by all who hear it because it is the feeling of the words in a persons mind. Like how you can speak to yourself in your head with out making a sound... how do you understand? Because your brain understands the meaning of each sound associated with a feeling or image.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira giggled as she looked at natsumi "so I'm guessing its your game now?" She asked playfully as she hugged yuki back

[/QUOTE]
''yea...cuz i see how its interesting to date a girl''

shortyshot8 said:
Jack nodded "Yeah" He said softly as he looked at her "I love you"

Cam blushed as he slid his tail up her leg
Farah pulled away before she began to kiss his neck, not bothered by the his tail.

shortyshot8 said:
Jack blushed a little "Yeah" He said softly before kissing her nose "You have such a charm" He said teasingly before thinking about something and then speaking "When was the last time you fed?"
Sam thought. "Last time I fed.." She hummed at the thought. "a while." She says rubbing the back of her head

Mayyflower said:
Sam thought. "Last time I fed.." She hummed at the thought. "a while." She says rubbing the back of her head
Jack looked shocked "A-Are you gonna be okay?" He asked her

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah pulled away before she began to kiss his neck, not bothered by the his tail.
Cam blushed as his tail reach it's 'mark' and he smirked

Jennete said:
Snow:*Se sadly shakes her head* our language is different from yours, it is a musical language. Telepathically. It can be understood by all who hear it because it is the feeling of the words in a persons mind. Like how you can speak to yourself in your head with out making a sound... how do you understand? Because your brain understands the meaning of each sound associated with a feeling or image.
Roman sighed, "I'll try and understand that. For the meantime, let's head up to bed." He said, forgetting about dinner.

-Roman

Hello ;)

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''yea...cuz i see how its interesting to date a girl''

[/QUOTE]
Shira giggled "in my opinion girls are better when it comes to being loyal and loving" Shira said before kissing yukis cheek softly

Mayyflower said:
Sam smirked. "I don't know honestly, why" she says blushing
Jack sighed "Because I know if a Succubus or Incubus doesn't feed for too long they die" He said nervously "If you need to then...I will offer my body"

shortyshot8 said:
Jack sighed "Because I know if a Succubus or Incubus doesn't feed for too long they die" He said nervously "If you need to then...I will offer my body"
Sam blushed. "I couldn't do that to you" she says softly

WeirdPrincess said:
Ulqui waved his hand slightly,"Eh it's fine." He said softly.
"Really?" She said and raised an eyebrow and turned to look at him "so if I used lust magic in you, you wouldn't mind" she said and stared at him, expecting him to say never mind.

Mayyflower said:
Sam blushed. "I couldn't do that to you" she says softly
Jack sighed "Look I'm not just saying this....I'm telling you that you have to feed" He said softly

LunaCrosby said:
"Really?" She said and raised an eyebrow and turned to look at him "so if I used lust magic in you, you wouldn't mind" she said and stared at him, expecting him to say never mind.
"Not at all. I've felt that before, so it's not like I don't know what it feels like." Ulqui said as he looked over at her.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira giggled "in my opinion girls are better when it comes to being loyal and loving" Shira said before kissing yukis cheek softly

[/QUOTE]
*Yuki only kissed Shira back as she snuggled her*

''yea...im actually surprised Add- i mean Yuki has such a side''

Mayyflower said:
"I know..I know.." She says frowning a little.
Jack put his hands on her cheeks "Look at me" He said softly "I am offering my body...." He said looking into her eyes "I will not have you die"

shortyshot8 said:
Jack looked shocked "A-Are you gonna be okay?" He asked her

Cam blushed as his tail reach it's 'mark' and he smirked
Farah gasped slightly, but continued to lick and kiss his neck."You're pretty sneaky with your tail..."she muttered as she squirmed a little.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back