• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah gasped slightly, but continued to lick and kiss his neck."You're pretty sneaky with your tail..."she muttered as she squirmed a little.
Cam smirked "That's the plan" He said teasingly to her

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Yuki only kissed Shira back as she snuggled her*
''yea...im actually surprised Add- i mean Yuki has such a side''

[/QUOTE]
"This side is better than any other" she said softly as she smiled at yuki then looked at natsumi "but I was surprised when she had this side too"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"This side is better than any other" she said softly as she smiled at yuki then looked at natsumi "but I was surprised when she had this side too"

[/QUOTE]
''yea...im quite surprised myself...''

''oh well, at least Yuki isnt insane anymore''

*Yuki just cuddled more with Shira*

shortyshot8 said:
Jack put his hands on her cheeks "Look at me" He said softly "I am offering my body...." He said looking into her eyes "I will not have you die"
Sam looked jack in the eyes. "If you say so." She says softly

Roman said:
Roman sighed, "I'll try and understand that. For the meantime, let's head up to bed." He said, forgetting about dinner.
-Roman

Hello ;)
Snow:*she smiles and nods as they head up, looking at him a little shyly and whispers a bit* Can... can I kiss you.. not so sweetly?

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''yea...im quite surprised myself...''
''oh well, at least Yuki isnt insane anymore''

*Yuki just cuddled more with Shira*

[/QUOTE]
Shira nodded "yeah. I like it better" she said happilyl

WeirdPrincess said:
"Not at all. I've felt that before, so it's not like I don't know what it feels like." Ulqui said as he looked over at her.
"I should of geussed with how... weird your family is" she says and sinks half her head underwater.. again.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira nodded "yeah. I like it better" she said happilyl

[/QUOTE]
''me too''

*She said as she layed her head on Shira's lap as she thought to herself as she smiled*

'best life....ever'

Jennete said:
Snow:*she smiles and nods as they head up, looking at him a little shyly and whispers a bit* Can... can I kiss you.. not so sweetly?
Roman chuckled, "What do you mean by that?" He asked. "Oh wait..." he looked up at her and smirked, "Go for it."

-Roman

Hello ;)

LunaCrosby said:
"I should of geussed with how... weird your family is" she says and sinks half her head underwater.. again.
Ulqui chuckled,"Yeah my families pretty strange. At least it never gets boring though."

Mayyflower said:
Sam blushed. "I should be the one saying thank you" she says softly
Jack sighed "Yeah I guess so" He said before making them appear in his dorm and sitting down on the bed

shortyshot8 said:
Cam smirked "That's the plan" He said teasingly to her
Farah giggled,"It always is with you." She said softly before trailing her hand down his back and going back up again.

Roman said:
Roman chuckled, "What do you mean by that?" He asked. "Oh wait..." he looked up at her and smirked, "Go for it."
-Roman

Hello ;)
Snow:*blushes as she kisses him softly at first, then... a little deeper, her arms around his neck as she slowly presses against him, her wings spreading out completely, fluttering in a sign of happiness*

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah giggled,"It always is with you." She said softly before trailing her hand down his back and going back up again.
Cam blushed a little "I love you" He said softly before kissing her neck

Mayyflower said:
Sam blushed and sat down next to him.
Jack sighed and began to unbutton his shirt before taking it off

shortyshot8 said:
Cam blushed a little "I love you" He said softly before kissing her neck

Jack sighed and began to unbutton his shirt before taking it off
Sam blushed as she watched jack take off his shirt.

Jennete said:
Snow:*blushes as she kisses him softly at first, then... a little deeper, her arms around his neck as she slowly presses against him, her wings spreading out completely, fluttering in a sign of happiness*
Roman smiled under the kiss and deepened the kiss on his side a little more. Roman put a hand against the wall and backed Snow up against it. He pulled away and gave a slight chuckle, "You never would kiss me like this, what's different?"

-Roman

Hello ;)

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''me too''
*She said as she layed her head on Shira's lap as she thought to herself as she smiled*

'best life....ever'

[/QUOTE]
Shira giggled as she pet yukis head when she layed it down on her lap

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura jumped put of a tree, the palm of her hand resting on her sheathed sword. She looked around and saw a girl "have you seen a boy named Zero? He called me" she asks.
@Mayyflower
Maki jumped. "N-no but I have a friend who might be with him.." She says nervously

Roman said:
Roman smiled under the kiss and deepened the kiss on his side a little more. Roman put a hand against the wall and backed Snow up against it. He pulled away and gave a slight chuckle, "You never would kiss me like this, what's different?"
-Roman

Hello ;)
Snow:*she blushes* I am trying to be more.. more aggressive in my desires. I read a book on 10 steps to a more confident you so I can be more.. or less I suppose yes, less dependent.. *her breath caught, trapped against the wall and her love, kissing him again, her hands in his hair as she pulls him a bit closer but pulls back worry in her eyes* Am I being too aggressive?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back