• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
(( Yes fade ))
Roman laid there in bed, smiling a little. "Snow...Where did you get that book?"

-Roman

Hello ;)
Snow:*yawns curling up to Roman happily* What book?

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira giggled "that sounds good" she said softly

[/QUOTE]
*Natsumi giggled as she flicked her finger around and made 2 wine glass filled with apple cider appear and float infront of them*

*Yuki took one and wait for Shira to take hers while she smiled*

"You said you read a book about independence or something..." Roman said thinking a little. "Did you not, read a book?"

-Roman

Hello ;)

Roman said:
"You said you read a book about independence or something..." Roman said thinking a little. "Did you not, read a book?"
-Roman

Hello ;)
@Jennete I forgot to tag :l

-Roman

Hello ;)

Mayyflower said:
Sam sunk into the bed. "Sorry.." She says embarrassed but smiling
Jack laughed a bit more as he laid back down looking at her "Though I must admit...I enjoyed it" He said softly

Roman said:
@Jennete I forgot to tag :l
-Roman

Hello ;)
Snow:*nods her head* I got it after our trip to the woods, I wanted to be able to tell you that I didn't want to end anything if it ever happened again

shortyshot8 said:
Jack laughed a bit more as he laid back down looking at her "Though I must admit...I enjoyed it" He said softly
Sam smiled and blushed a little. "Have to admit it too, I enjoyed it too" she says grinning

Mayyflower said:
"Okay then lets go" she says leading kagura to zero and scarlet.

"I did but my head hurts" she says flipping over.
Kagura looks at Zero and Scarlet "you called Zero? I was in the middle of a mission" she sighed.

"I need you to track down Viper and Jayden and get Harper back" Zero says with a setiouse tone and glances at Maki.

Mayyflower said:
Sam smiled and blushed a little. "Have to admit it too, I enjoyed it too" she says grinning
Jack smiled a little "God I must admit as well.....That was quite intense....I mean I know you're a Succubus but there was no room for air" He said happily

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Natsumi giggled as she flicked her finger around and made 2 wine glass filled with apple cider appear and float infront of them*
*Yuki took one and wait for Shira to take hers while she smiled*

[/QUOTE]
Shira took her glass then smiled at yuki

Jennete said:
Snow:*nods her head* I got it after our trip to the woods, I wanted to be able to tell you that I didn't want to end anything if it ever happened again
"Oh... That's good. I don't want to end anything if it happens again either. Sorry about that by the way." Roman said sadly.

-Roman

Hello ;)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira took her glass then smiled at yuki

[/QUOTE]
*Yuki raised her glass infront of Shira as she closed one eye tilted her head a bit and smiled*

''cheers''

shortyshot8 said:
Jack smiled a little "God I must admit as well.....That was quite intense....I mean I know you're a Succubus but there was no room for air" He said happily
Sam grinned. "Intense.. Yea" she chuckles

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura looks at Zero and Scarlet "you called Zero? I was in the middle of a mission" she sighed.

"I need you to track down Viper and Jayden and get Harper back" Zero says with a setiouse tone and glances at Maki.
Maki blushed when he looked at her. Her face almost green as she held her stomach.

Roman said:
"Oh... That's good. I don't want to end anything if it happens again either. Sorry about that by the way." Roman said sadly.
-Roman

Hello ;)
Snow: I forgive you *she whispers and kisses him slowly, her hands on his cheeks and she whispers on a happier note* I wish to have children.. When can I?

Mayyflower said:
Sam covered jacks mouth. "Oh gosh, stoppp" she says laughing
Jack laughed a little "Okay okay" He said happily before sighing happily "This time......Was different" He said softly

Jennete said:
Snow: I forgive you *she whispers and kisses him slowly, her hands on his cheeks and she whispers on a happier note* I wish to have children.. When can I?
"I thought you could just make them pop out of your pond in the back." Roman said confused. "How do we do that if that's not how?"

-Roman

Hello ;)

shortyshot8 said:
Jack laughed a little "Okay okay" He said happily before sighing happily "This time......Was different" He said softly
"different in a good way?" She asks uncovering his mouth

Jay sits alone in the small area between the dorms and the school, he lets out a sharp sigh. "2 days and I looked everywhere, but still no Rain..." He says sadly, his eyes red and sagging from a clear lack of sleep.

Roman said:
"I thought you could just make them pop out of your pond in the back." Roman said confused. "How do we do that if that's not how?"
-Roman

Hello ;)
Snow:*she smiles* That is how I have children... when I combine our energies in the pond, and I didn't want you to have a child with me until you so desired. You give me a little of your power and I combine it with a little of mine which is the energy in my pond and it will give us... an egg or seed which we place in a body of water and depending on how powerful the mix it shows how powerful the child is or how many children there will be. That is how water sprites are born, bursts of energy in a body of water. And of course each child will have two souls. To hold all the power like Rain and I. That is why Sprites have so many children all at once.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back