• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Sam placed her hand on his cheek. "What's wrong" she asks softly
Jack smiled at her "Sorry just bad memories" He said softly to her before kissing her softly

shortyshot8 said:
Jack smiled at her "Sorry just bad memories" He said softly to her before kissing her softly
Sam kisses him back softly them whispered. "Are you gonna put on clothes" she says grinning

Mayyflower said:
Sam kisses him back softly them whispered. "Are you gonna put on clothes" she says grinning
Jack chuckled as he put back on his pants "That better?" He asked now only shirtless

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Yuki then drinks some of the cider after their glasses touched*

[/QUOTE]
Shira took a drink the smiled as she leaned against yuki

shortyshot8 said:
Jack chuckled as he put back on his pants "That better?" He asked now only shirtless
Sam smiled and kissed his nose. "Yep" she says before taking off her shirt and throwing her clothes on.

Mayyflower said:
Sam smiled and kissed his nose. "Yep" she says before taking off her shirt and throwing her clothes on.
Jack chuckled a little "I need to train" He said stretching

LunaCrosby said:
"If you say so..." he sighs and yawns
Maki frowned. Dammit why did I have to do that last night she thought to herself. "Yea I'm fine " she says quietly

shortyshot8 said:
Jack chuckled a little "I need to train" He said stretching
Sam yawned. "Train.. For what?" She asks

Mayyflower said:
Maki frowned. Dammit why did I have to do that last night she thought to herself. "Yea I'm fine " she says quietly

Jack smiled "Just for incase I get in a battle" He said happily (Night!)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira took a drink the smiled as she leaned against yuki

[/QUOTE]
*Yuki leaned on Shira as well enjoying their time*

Mayyflower said:

"Ok then" he says and stretches.

(Night)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Lana blushed more "th-then take a nap... We might be here a while. U-unless you want to leave that's fine" Lana said blusbing more as kiara held onto her

[/QUOTE]
Tim closed his eyes as he fell asleep fastily

Slaxt said:
Clover smiles while sniffing the air. "Mmm... Pancakes..." He turns to the side and hugs a pillow, still asleep.
Trix blinked curiously she thought she heard Clover, she must have been imagining it. She yawned a bit as she continued to make the pancakes, once she was done she tossed them all on a big plate on her kitchen table and walked to the living room poking Clovers cheek a bit "Hun? Are you awake?" she yawned again almost falling over.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka laughed,"Their called butterflies and they're beautiful." She said, grinning as she walked over to Camilla. She held out her hand as a butterfly softly landed on it,"Look. I caught one!"
Camilla pouted lightly "Eeeeh? They always fly away from me!" She giggled before examining the butterfly, her eyes lit up happily as the butterfly. fluttered up onto her head.

@Daniel reaver[/URL]

((It took me forever to find))

WeirdPrincess said:
I neve really stopped, Nora thought as she looked down at the ocean. She gasped in surprise,"Oh my..." She looked around at the fishes that swam around while inside the dome. She grinned in delight,"This is beautiful! I love it." She said softly as she watched as different marine mammals swam around.

Farah walked around blindly,"I don't know if I should be scared....or happy." She muttered to herself as she wondered outside the house."I'm so lost..."
Tyler chuckled. "I knew you would..." He said softly, setting her down. "We now have this part of the ocean all to ourselves!!!" He laughed he twirled around in the air. A whale passed by a few short moments later. "Whoa!!! That's huge!" He said excitedly, smiling as he plastered his face against the dome to see it, like a child would.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi sighed. "I can't be wasting my energy" she says grinning. "To many things are getting ready to happen, so don't waste your time on this girl, you won't see her in a few days anyways" she chuckes.

Sam smiled and fixed her hair. "Finally? That was really fast" she says laughing a bit
Shadow's eyes widened. "W-What are you talking about...?" He asked, clearly frightened he would lose his true love.

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona](@TheRebelliousDragon you got a free character)

[/QUOTE]
(Lemme see... Yuzu, Yuto, and Shingo I guess :3)

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona](You could send Yuto is Yuto a he or a she)
Sent from my SM-T215 using Tapatalk

[/QUOTE]
(He's a guy xD Dark Exceed God)

Nonalaka said:
((Morniiin!, Anyone free? :D ))
(I think shiroe is taking Yuto... That leaves Yuzu and Shingo free :3)

TheRebelliousDragon said:
(He's a guy xD Dark Exceed God)

(I think shiroe is taking Yuto... That leaves Yuzu and Shingo free :3)
((Ah, okay :D , Colin is in the Cafe and Amara is in the park, I don't mind who you send to who :3))

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona](Ok my character Shinji can interact with him,he is sitting on the bench but beware Shinji can has the power to warp reality)
Sent from my SM-T215 using Tapatalk

[/QUOTE]
(Alright :3)

A man in a dark mask walks by Shinji. Hmm... Something is interesting about that man... He thinks to himself.

Nonalaka said:
((Ah, okay :D , Colin is in the Cafe and Amara is in the park, I don't mind who you send to who :3))
(Hmm... Actually, I got Celia free too... I'll send Shingo by Amara... Beware, he is a asshole unless given cheesecake xD )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back