• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
"I'm totally getting rid of those books today. If you're calling me a perv, then we have a problem..." Roman said smiling. "I see, how about you learn slang for words that mean that person is the one you're in a relationship with, instead of calling me dog." He said with a chuckle
-Roman

Hello ;)
Snow:*claps her hands, thinking very hard* Oh..oh! I know this one.....

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I-I can't I have a quest and I can't leave!" She said defiantly to him before kiara walked over and hugged lana from behind "calm down mam it's just a joke" and said happily

[/QUOTE]
Tim sighed and layed down on the roof I feel tired

Jennete said:
Snow:*claps her hands, thinking very hard* Oh..oh! I know this one.....
"Do you? Then tell me." Roman said smiling, a smug look on his face.

-Roman

Hello ;)

Roman said:
"Do you? Then tell me." Roman said smiling, a smug look on his face.
-Roman

Hello ;)
Snow:*her bottom lip sticking out as she frowns, racking her mind, knowing that she knows it studied the word.....* I... um it is a word...

Jennete said:
Snow:*her bottom lip sticking out as she frowns, racking her mind, knowing that she knows it studied the word.....* I... um it is a word...
Roman continued his wait for Snow's answer, "Come on. You know it, but until then I will wait for your answer."

-Roman

Hello ;)

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smiled. "Don't worry about paying me back" she says smiling as she gets up
Ayen smirked "oh no, a meal is a meal, so i owe you a meal or a favor equivalent to it, tis the way of the fae" he said letting his old elven accent kick in "and besides, if i owe you a favor i can use that as a reason to stick around and pester you" he said in a joking manner.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]Tim sighed and layed down on the roof I feel tired

[/QUOTE]
Lana blushed more "th-then take a nap... We might be here a while. U-unless you want to leave that's fine" Lana said blusbing more as kiara held onto her

Levi walked into the music room and started playing on the piano. Where did everyone go? She asks herself as she plays softly

@ANYONE

shortyshot8 said:
Jack smiled "Yeah" He said softly to her
Sam smiled and looked up at the moon.

Mayyflower said:
Levi walked into the music room and started playing on the piano. Where did everyone go? She asks herself as she plays softly
@ANYONE

Sam smiled and looked up at the moon.
Jack smiled and looked up at the sun

shortyshot8 said:
Jack smiled and looked up at the sun
Sam smiled. "It really is beautiful" she says glancing at the moon and then the sun.

(Gtg for a little watching a movie...I'll check in every once in a while)

(Nvm)

Mayyflower said:
Sam smiled. "It really is beautiful" she says glancing at the moon and then the sun.

(Gtg for a little watching a movie...I'll check in every once in a while)
Al smiled "Yeah" He said softly "This is where my family died and where I was born"

shortyshot8 said:
Al smiled "Yeah" He said softly "This is where my family died and where I was born"
Sam frowned. "Is that why it's so special to you?" She asks looking at him.

Mayyflower said:
Sam frowned. "Is that why it's so special to you?" She asks looking at him.
Jack nodded "Yeah" He said softly as he looked at her "I love you"

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah held on to him tightly as she kissed him aggressively.
Cam blushed as he slid his tail up her leg

Roman said:
Roman continued his wait for Snow's answer, "Come on. You know it, but until then I will wait for your answer."
-Roman

Hello ;)
Snow:*she claps suddenly knowing it* Bae!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back