• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
"I'm bored, I can't find anything to do..." Kaz said. He then looked up at Jay and gave him a confused look and asked, "Why are you confused?"
Jay shrugs and stands, shaking his head a bit. "One of my friends went away for a bit... And I was looking for something to do. So let's go." He says with a small smile as he begins to make his way down the steps.

BlueHawk said:
Jay shrugs and stands, shaking his head a bit. "One of my friends went away for a bit... And I was looking for something to do. So let's go." He says with a small smile as he begins to make his way down the steps.
Kaz stood up and followed behind him, "Where are we going? I only want to know, because no strangers ever told me to follow them..."

Nonalaka said:
Camilla pouted lightly "Eeeeh? They always fly away from me!" She giggled before examining the butterfly, her eyes lit up happily as the butterfly. fluttered up onto her head.

"Well I was trying my best not to because the waiter was talking to me" she giggled and poked his nose "you were making it incredibly difficult not to" she smiled lightly "are you coming up for food?"

@Daniel reaver

((It took me forever to find))
Asuka giggled,"Well now you have one. They do like you, it just takes time." She said as a different butterfly flew over and landed on her shoulder, slowly moving its wings up and down when it landed."Ah, I never got you're name! I'm Asuka." She stated, smiling at her.

Roman said:
Kaz stood up and followed behind him, "Where are we going? I only want to know, because no strangers ever told me to follow them..."
Jay laughs lightly, nodding his head to Kaz as he stops and extends a hand. "I'm Jay." He introduces, giving him a small, somewhat mischievous smile.

BlueHawk said:
Jay laughs lightly, nodding his head to Kaz as he stops and extends a hand. "I'm Jay." He introduces, giving him a small, somewhat mischievous smile.
"Well, I guess that fixes our stranger problem. I'm Katashi Kazuo." He said a smile forming in his face. "Who was this friend you we're speaking about earlier?"

Minako peeked out Kaz's pocket and yawned slightly, looking at the male he was with. She waved and smiled before malong her way to the top of Kaz's head.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka giggled,"Well now you have one. They do like you, it just takes time." She said as a different butterfly flew over and landed on her shoulder, slowly moving its wings up and down when it landed."Ah, I never got you're name! I'm Asuka." She stated, smiling at her.
"Oh, of course, I forgot to introduce myself!" She giggled extending her hand for a handshake "Nice to meet you Asuka!, my name is Camilla!" She said happily, the butterfly still sitting on her head, occasionally fluttering its wings.

Misuka walked around aimlessly in hopes to scurry upon something fun. Her ear twitched as she sniffed the air noticing a sent of wild berries close. She followed the sent to a berry patch where she began to put as many berries as she could in a little sack she held on her belt. Becoming pleased with a full bag she walked leisurely around the building down paths, and up them eatting a berry every so offten.

Roman said:
"Well, I guess that fixes our stranger problem. I'm Katashi Kazuo." He said a smile forming in his face. "Who was this friend you we're speaking about earlier?"

Minako peeked out Kaz's pocket and yawned slightly, looking at the male he was with. She waved and smiled before malong her way to the top of Kaz's head.
Jay laughs and thinks for a moment, not sure if he wants to be entierely honest about the situation. "Oh just this girl I knew. She'll come back." He says, a hint of desperation in his voice, but his smile still standing. "Anyway, let's go." He says as he turns and walks again.

Jennete said:
Snow: Actually as Fey if they inherit after me they will grow very very slow but if they inherit after you they may grow at your speed.
"In that case our children will grow at a normal human pace if they take after me. I wonder what they would look like..." Roman said as he began to wonder.

-Roman

Hello ;)

Nonalaka said:
"Oh, of course, I forgot to introduce myself!" She giggled extending her hand for a handshake "Nice to meet you Asuka!, my name is Camilla!" She said happily, the butterfly still sitting on her head, occasionally fluttering its wings.
Asuka took her hand before shaking it."It's nice to meet you Camilla. Are you new here? I've never seen you are here." She asked as the butter left her shoulder and flew off.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Kalin turned towards Asano, smiling with his eyes closed. "Heh, It was nothing! Glad you're enjoying yourself. Me, I love getting the chance to spend time with people. And you're pretty nice, so that makes it all the better." He finished, opening his eyes to look at her.

[/QUOTE]
Asano chuckled before turning towards Kalin, looking straight into his eyes.

"I really enjoyed spending time with you. We should hang out more from now on." She said.

shortyshot8 said:
Tatsumi kissed her cheek "I love you too" He said softly before grabbing her hand
Frantically, the hyped feline pointed towards the Ferris Wheel, squealing with delight. "C-can we go on that?"

BlueHawk said:
Jay laughs and thinks for a moment, not sure if he wants to be entierely honest about the situation. "Oh just this girl I knew. She'll come back." He says, a hint of desperation in his voice, but his smile still standing. "Anyway, let's go." He says as he turns and walks again.
"Ah! It's a girl. I hope she comes back, she sounds important to you!" Kaz said nodding. "On the other hand, where are we heading?"

(( It's Rain isn't it? ))

Roman said:
"In that case our children will grow at a normal human pace if they take after me. I wonder what they would look like..." Roman said as he began to wonder.
-Roman

Hello ;)
Snow:*she shrugs a little and nods her head* Of course they won't ever be babies... they will come out as small children like Snow and I were.... human years make it.... *doing math in her head* 6? yes... 6!

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka took her hand before shaking it."It's nice to meet you Camilla. Are you new here? I've never seen you are here." She asked as the butter left her shoulder and flew off.
She nodded "Sort of, I've been here about a week now...I think" she giggled "I haven't been to class before though!"

Roman said:
"Ah! It's a girl. I hope she comes back, she sounds important to you!" Kaz said nodding. "On the other hand, where are we heading?"
(( It's Rain isn't it? ))
(Yup)

Jay nods to him, but does not turn. "Thanks." He says simply as he continues to walk. "Well, there isn't much to do around here. Normally I spend most of my time messing with people, but you don't really strike me as a person who is about that kind of thing..." He says as he looks around.

[QUOTE="Misuka Masamoto]Misuka walked around aimlessly in hopes to scurry upon something fun. Her ear twitched as she sniffed the air noticing a sent of wild berries close. She followed the sent to a berry patch where she began to put as many berries as she could in a little sack she held on her belt. Becoming pleased with a full bag she walked leisurely around the building down paths, and up them eatting a berry every so offten.

[/QUOTE]
//May I?

Jennete said:
Snow:*she shrugs a little and nods her head* Of course they won't ever be babies... they will come out as small children like Snow and I were.... human years make it.... *doing math in her head* 6? yes... 6!
"Our children will be 6 years old at birth? I don't even wanna know how that works." Roman said, sighing quietly. "When can we do this?"

BlueHawk said:
(Yup)
Jay nods to him, but does not turn. "Thanks." He says simply as he continues to walk. "Well, there isn't much to do around here. Normally I spend most of my time messing with people, but you don't really strike me as a person who is about that kind of thing..." He says as he looks around.
"Yeah, I'm not that kind of guy. Most of the things I do is around the helping area." Kaz said happily. "What else do you like to do?"

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Shadow's eyes widened. "W-What are you talking about...?" He asked, clearly frightened he would lose his true love.
Lexi grinned. "You will find out sooner or later." She says smirking

Roman said:
"Our children will be 6 years old at birth? I don't even wanna know how that works." Roman said, sighing quietly. "When can we do this?"

"Yeah, I'm not that kind of guy. Most of the things I do is around the helping area." Kaz said happily. "What else do you like to do?"
Snow:*she smiles and rolls on top of him* We can right now if you wish

Roman said:

Jay laughs and replies sarcastically. "Long walks on the beach, eating fancy dinners." He says with a laugh, before shrugging and speaking seriously again. "I don't know, there's nothing around here. It's all just school and weird kids."

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smirked "oh no, a meal is a meal, so i owe you a meal or a favor equivalent to it, tis the way of the fae" he said letting his old elven accent kick in "and besides, if i owe you a favor i can use that as a reason to stick around and pester you" he said in a joking manner.
@Mayyflower
Amaya laughed a little. "True" she says getting up "where would you like to go now?" She asks

Jennete said:
Snow:*she smiles and rolls on top of him* We can right now if you wish
Roman sat up and yawned. "Well if you say so!" He said happily. Roman ran over to the closet and put on his favorite sweater and stuff. (You know the blue sweater under his vest)

BlueHawk said:
Jay laughs and replies sarcastically. "Long walks on the beach, eating fancy dinners." He says with a laugh, before shrugging and speaking seriously again. "I don't know, there's nothing around here. It's all just school and weird kids."
"From what it looks like to me, it isn't any school. Everyone doesn't go to classes." Kaz stated. "Though I believe some people may be normal. All the students here can't possibly be weird..."

Roman said:
Roman sat up and yawned. "Well if you say so!" He said happily. Roman ran over to the closet and put on his favorite sweater and stuff. (You know the blue sweater under his vest)
Snow: *she smiled and her clothes changed to a blue silky top that hang down to her lower back, exposing the skin so her wings had room and denim shorts, taking his hand as she pulls him out to her pond, smiling happily* Okay, now relax my love and do not fight me taking some of your energy..

((this is going to be interesting, a quarter sanctum and 75% elemental in water with Fae glamour and magic...and soon a surprise hehe))

Jennete said:
Snow: *she smiled and her clothes changed to a blue silky top that hang down to her lower back, exposing the skin so her wings had room and denim shorts, taking his hand as she pulls him out to her pond, smiling happily* Okay, now relax my love and do not fight me taking some of your energy..
((this is going to be interesting, a quarter sanctum and 75% elemental in water with Fae glamour and magic...and soon a surprise hehe))
Roman nodded and took a deep breath, relaxing as much as possible. "Okay. I am fine now, you may take all the energy you need..." he said, taking a seat by his favorite rock.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back