• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Akito nodded. "Oh no it's fine" he says taking another drink of his drink
"Okay..." Winter said softly as she took another sip of her milk. She smiled happily as her tail puffed out and swayed behind her.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](Sorry)
Daniel deepened the kiss with euloria as he slid his arms around her waist pulling her into him while they kissed

[/QUOTE]
((Why are you apologising for? xD ))

Euloria blushed as she lightly put her fingers through his hair as she kissed him back.

BlueHawk said:
Jay stumbles back a bit. "Agh!" He groans as Minako hits his eye. "Okay! I'm sorry!" He yells defensively, squatting back down. "So it's capable of speaking... And it's a fairy?" He asks as he squints at her.
"Indeed. She can be a handful at times but she's friendly." Kaz said smiling. "And yes, she is a fairy, capable of speaking."

Mayyflower said:
Amaya red it. "Dorm room 314" she says taking the paper. "Let's go then, and don't worry about owing me a favor" she says smiling as they walk out of freddys
Ayen was about to argue but gave up on the thought, "thank you" he said instead and followed Amaya.

Jennete said:
Snow:*she wraps her arms around his neck and kisses him softly* Now we find a body of water to place the bubble in
((So I am getting all this from this book I read when I was little about a little water fairy who was carrying a bubble and it was gold and shimmery and she had to find the perfect place to put the bubble in and she found a pond and placed it in and out came a little girl who called her mother haha))
(( Wow xD ))

Roman looks at the pond, "We can't put it in there? It would just be simple as that, or we could take it to the beach..." Roman suggested.

Nonalaka said:
"That sounds like a good idea" she said with a smile "Actually, yeah, its probably the best thing to do after all...my parents sent me here to learn, if I don't they'd be mad" she said placing a finger to her chin.
"Well you can learn in other ways even if you don't go to class. I don't even know what class is happening right now....oh this is sort of difficult." Asuka said as she frowned slightly.

Shizurucia said:
Nodding again, Asano gave him a small smile.
"Good."
Kalin stood up, chuckling quietly while stretching. "Well then. Is this the end of our hang out, for the day? Or are you interested in doing something else?" he said, looking at Asano as he rested his hands behind his head.

Roman said:
"Indeed. She can be a handful at times but she's friendly." Kaz said smiling. "And yes, she is a fairy, capable of speaking."
Jay reaches out to poke her, but pulls his hand back at the last second. "I uh... Can she like... Do anything?" He asks, speaking like she wasn't right in front of him.

Nonalaka said:
((Why are you apologising for? xD ))
Euloria blushed as she lightly put her fingers through his hair as she kissed him back.
(It's a really late reply)

Daniel blushed as they kissed feeling her fingers run through his hair made him pull her closer and deepen the kiss again

Lana layed there asleep next to tim. She was close to him so close that she was baciacly cuddles up against him in her sleep

@Shiroe Kurona

WeirdPrincess said:
"Well you can learn in other ways even if you don't go to class. I don't even know what class is happening right now....oh this is sort of difficult." Asuka said as she frowned slightly.
Camilla nodded "We could learn in class tomorrow instead" she said before turning to Asuka and smiling "We could just do something fun now!" She said happily before pausing, rocking on her heels slightly "Only if you want to that is..."

WeirdPrincess said:
"Okay..." Winter said softly as she took another sip of her milk. She smiled happily as her tail puffed out and swayed behind her.
Akito watched her as her tail swayed, he chuckled a little. He took another drink of his mocha.

Roman said:
(( Wow xD ))
Roman looks at the pond, "We can't put it in there? It would just be simple as that, or we could take it to the beach..." Roman suggested.
((yep, not pulling it out of my head haha))

Snow:*she frowns* A water sprites pond represents them, it is like their body. Why would you give them my body? They will forever be tied to it like I am to my pond.

Nonalaka said:
Camilla nodded "We could learn in class tomorrow instead" she said before turning to Asuka and smiling "We could just do something fun now!" She said happily before pausing, rocking on her heels slightly "Only if you want to that is..."
"Of course I want to! Why would I?" Asuka smiled at her."What should we do....have you been to the beach yet? Or gotten any ice-cream? Oh! Or candy! Candy is really delicious."

Mayyflower said:
Sam blushed. "Maybe" she shrugged and smiled as she did it
Jack smiled and tackled her onto the bed "I also must admit.......I am truly tired from that"" He said before using her chest as a pillow

BlueHawk said:
Jay reaches out to poke her, but pulls his hand back at the last second. "I uh... Can she like... Do anything?" He asks, speaking like she wasn't right in front of him.
"She's a support fairy. Minako here buffs my strength and speed to make me stronger. She also allows me to use elemental attacks." Kaz explained.

Jennete said:
((yep, not pulling it out of my head haha))
Snow:*she frowns* A water sprites pond represents them, it is like their body. Why would you give them my body? They will forever be tied to it like I am to my pond.
Roman waved his hands, "Hey you can't be angry at me. I never had a child, and I never planned on it to work like this... If we have to take it to a place where it's gonna end up being tied to, then..." Roman made himself Snow and the baby water ball thing appear by a little lake near their house. "... How about we put it here? It's close to our house...."

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Kalin stood up, chuckling quietly while stretching. "Well then. Is this the end of our hang out, for the day? Or are you interested in doing something else?" he said, looking at Asano as he rested his hands behind his head.

[/QUOTE]
Standing up, Asano shook her head.

"I think I had enough fun for now. Thanks again." She said before heading to the edge of the rooftop. "I'll see you later, Kalin."

1386262106827o.jpg

Without saying anything else, she stoped, and turned to face him.

"[Hræsvelgr]!" For a brief moment, Asano's body began shining a bright purple color, and after that, she began floating away, eventually disappearing from sight completely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back