• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Kaz nodded and followed behind Jay, "Yep. That should be a blast, considering the fact, Minako won't tell you where they are and we don't know any ways on how to get one."
Jay gives him a funny look. "Well you're the fairy boy, shouldn't you know these things?" He asks as he walks, looking for other students.

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]
I haven't seen this place near the school so i decided to check this place out and now i realized i am lost Shinji said looking around his surroundings

[/QUOTE]
"Ah. Is it one of those things? You see something unknown and goes to investigate, next thing we know, you went missing... And then..." Suddenly diving into her own delusions, Asano keeps talking for a while, not really paying any attention if she's being heard or not. "It seems interes.... I mean, dangerous, so I'll go with you."

shortyshot8 said:
Jack sighed in relief as he rolled off of her "Well then" He said to himself
Sam wakes up and opens her eyes. She stretched. "Erggh I hate waking up from naps" she says tiredly

LunaCrosby said:
"I-ill be f-fine" she said as her face reddened
"You won't. I'll let feed off of me." Ulqui said as he stared at her."I'm not going to let you die or wait when I'm here right now."

Mayyflower said:
Amaya laughed more. "It's a TV, you watch things on it" she says turning the tv on and turning it to a TV show "see" she says giggling
Ayen eyes widened "what time of magic is this? it gives of no magic aura like other magic items." he says dumb founded by the TV "this cant be right" inspecting the TV "is it power by the wall Amaya, you actually could have be right earlier went you said i was like a baby learning new things" he said as he sat on the bed staring at the tv.

(be back in a little bit, gonna walk my dog)

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Yuki nodded*
''to us''

*She said as she took another drink*

[/QUOTE]
Shira smiled and took a drink with yuki

LunaCrosby said:
"Only when its something I could care less about" he chuckled.
"Ah, right" she chuckled before looking at the time "Eh, I should probably leave soon, I don't want to be a bigger bother than I've already been" she said nodding lightly.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen eyes widened "what time of magic is this? it gives of no magic aura like other magic items." he says dumb founded by the TV "this cant be right" inspecting the TV "is it power by the wall Amaya, you actually could have be right earlier went you said i was like a baby learning new things" he said as he sat on the bed staring at the tv.
Amaya cracked up. "It's not magic it's technology" she says

Mayyflower said:
(Yea)

Akito nodded "yea it's good" he says smiling
Winter nodded,"I want to try some. I've never had anything but milk.....because I'm a cat and all."

WeirdPrincess said:
"You won't. I'll let feed off of me." Ulqui said as he stared at her."I'm not going to let you die or wait when I'm here right now."
"If you say so.." she said quietly and glanced at him, her cheeks a slight shade of pink.

Nonalaka said:
"Ah, right" she chuckled before looking at the time "Eh, I should probably leave soon, I don't want to be a bigger bother than I've already been" she said nodding lightly.
"You Havant been a bother, but if you need to leave then go ahead" he smiles.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira smiled and took a drink with yuki

[/QUOTE]
*Yuki kept her head laying on Shira's lap as she closes her eyes with a smile on her face as she set the glass down on the carpet floor*

Nonalaka said:
"I guess its pretty fun at times" she said with a smile. "Oooh, really?" He eyes lit up excitedly "Let's go!!" She said as she bounced around.
Asuka laughed a broom zoomed by and stopped in front of them."Hop on then! She'll take us anywhere." She said happily as she sat down on her broom.

WeirdPrincess said:
Winter nodded,"I want to try some. I've never had anything but milk.....because I'm a cat and all."
Akito nodded. "I'll get you some if you want" he says taking a drink of his mocha

shortyshot8 said:
Jack sighed "I dunno" He said jokingly before giving her a kiss on the nose
Sam blushed and smiled. "Then what are you gonna do then" she smirked

LunaCrosby said:
"If you say so.." she said quietly and glanced at him, her cheeks a slight shade of pink.
Ulqui smirked at her,"What? Are you nervous?" He asked as he snapped his finger, making them appear back on the sand.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel smiled as he stared at her "it is?" He asked platfully

[/QUOTE]
She stared back and giggled ruffling his hair again "yeah"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back