• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Amaya cracked up. "It's not magic it's technology" she says
Ayen sighed "whats next horseless carriages? or some thing that washes your clothes for you?" he said oblivious to the modern world "or better yet, one of da vinci's flying machines actually working?" he said as he start taking small bags and pouches off his belt.

shortyshot8 said:
Jack pulled away and smiled "I never want to leave your side" He said softly
Sam smiled "I never want to leave your side either" she says almost in a whisper

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel laughed happily then cuddled with her more "yup" he said softly

[/QUOTE]
She snuggled into him more, smiling happily. Suddenly A hatchling jumped up onto the bed and scrambled on top of them both, chirping loudly.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed "whats next horseless carriages? or some thing that washes your clothes for you?" he said oblivious to the modern world "or better yet, one of da vinci's flying machines actually working?" he said as he start taking small bags and pouches off his belt.
Amaya smiled. "There are things called cars that are used to transport you somewhere, there are airplanes that fly you places to transport you through the air and there is a no called a washer and dryer that washes your clothes." She says laughing

Nonalaka said:
She rolled her eyes and chuckled "If hair was supposed to be ugly and messy, no one would ever fix their hair" she replied as she continued to fix it.
"Look at mine, I barely brush it and it still looks good" he chuckled

Raven transported onto the school and watched the birds fly. What should I do today? She thought to herself

@ANYONE

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel laughed a little when he felt the hatchling then turned to it and smiled "what is it little one" he asked
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
The baby dragon continued to chirp loudly as it ran around on top of Euloria and poking her face "I think she's hungry" she said giggling lightly.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smiled. "There are things called cars that are used to transport you somewhere, there are airplanes that fly you places to transport you through the air and there is a no called a washer and dryer that washes your clothes." She says laughing
Ayen lied back on the back "i guess i'm gonna have a lot to get used to, wont i Amaya?" he says as he looks up at her "now my question is, will i have a happy guide the whole time, that and what are cities like now these days?" thinking of how humans had changed the world so much.

LunaCrosby said:
"Look at mine, I barely brush it and it still looks good" he chuckled
She rolled her eyes "Right of course, how could I not have noticed" she said chuckling before ruffling his hair with her hand.

Nonalaka said:
The baby dragon continued to chirp loudly as it ran around on top of Euloria and poking her face "I think she's hungry" she said giggling lightly.
Daniel laughed a little then kissed euloria before he sat up "I'll get it" he said to her

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( It wouldn't be any part Sanctum then. All Gods are 15% Sanctum (due to them being created by Ragnarok, a 100% Sanctum, however they are extremely qeak compared to a Sanctum). So Roman and Snow's child would be 50% God, 25% elemental etc, not one bit Sanctum. Basically, the powers of a Sanctum would be diluted too much and would disappear entirely, making the child simply a God. )))

[/QUOTE]
((okay just was thinking if Roman was then his child would.... but if not then not just trying to do math but y'alls math is confusing.... makes me cry(:'()(:'()))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel laughed a little "yeah. Why would you want to get up when I'm here" he said playfully

Atrio sighed as the waiter came up and asked them what they wanted before Atrio just ordered a coffee

"Yeah" Shira said soflt as she bent down and kissed yukis cheek before sitting back up

[/QUOTE]
''hey...what would you do if i was pregnant?''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel laughed a little then kissed euloria before he sat up "I'll get it" he said to her

[/QUOTE]
She smiled at him "Its alright, I'll do it, its my job after all" she chuckled.

LunaCrosby said:
"Nuu your messing up its natural look!" He said jokingly
She laughed "Oh, really" she said raising a brow "I thought you said hair didn't need to be fixed" she ruffled his hair again.

Nonalaka said:
((Where'd everyone go? xD ))
(( I'm on a different thread, the people I was interacting with here disappeared so /: ))

-Roman

Hello ;)

Roman said:
(( I'm on a different thread, the people I was interacting with here disappeared so /: ))
-Roman

Hello ;)
((Oh, I see xD ...I just found it weird everyone seemed to disappear at the same time!))

Nonalaka said:
((Oh, I see xD ...I just found it weird everyone seemed to disappear at the same time!))
(( It is weird. Everyone seems to disappear at the same time xD ))

-Roman

Hello ;)

trix said:
Trix blinked curiously she thought she heard Clover, she must have been imagining it. She yawned a bit as she continued to make the pancakes, once she was done she tossed them all on a big plate on her kitchen table and walked to the living room poking Clovers cheek a bit "Hun? Are you awake?" she yawned again almost falling over.
Clover quickly grabs Trix, pulling her on him. He hugs her and smiles. "Mine..." He chuckles and kisses her.

Jennete said:
((okay just was thinking if Roman was then his child would.... but if not then not just trying to do math but y'alls math is confusing.... makes me cry(:'()(:'()))
((( Roman is a half Sanctum, so he's half Sanctum, half ~~~, that means his powers would be half of a Sanctum's. However, if he has a child with anyone that isn't a Sanctum, his child won't be any part Sanctum, as the blood of a Sanctum has been watered down too much with other species. )))

Roman said:
(( It is weird. Everyone seems to disappear at the same time xD ))
-Roman

Hello ;)
(( Or not... Everyone is coming back to life again x3 ))

-Roman

Hello ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back