• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Amaya looked at it. "You wash you body and hair with that" she says

Sam smiled and continued to blow dry her hair.
Jack stopped "Hey I need to know something" He said turning around "You do realize that I am Human right? So why is it you love someone like me?"

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler chuckled as he landed next to her. "It gets even cooler! Watch this..." He said, smirking as he walked over to a small patch of seaweed. He held up his hand and his symbol burned into view. The same symbol appeared on the ground before vanishing. The patch quickly became a staircase, leading to who knows where.
Nora looked down at the staircase in confusion,"This is cool and all, but where the hell does that go?"

shortyshot8 said:
Jack stopped "Hey I need to know something" He said turning around "You do realize that I am Human right? So why is it you love someone like me?"
Sam finished her hair and looked over at jack. "Cause your different for the others I've fed on, and I like it.. A lot" she says shyly

Mayyflower said:
Sam finished her hair and looked over at jack. "Cause your different for the others I've fed on, and I like it.. A lot" she says shyly
Jack smiled and nodded "That's good" He said softly

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora looked down at the staircase in confusion,"This is cool and all, but where the hell does that go?"
Tyler smiled at her and grabbed her hand, leading her into the dark tunnel. By the time they reached the end of it, they arrived it what looks like a room full of stars. "This is WAY easier than using a telescope!" He laughed, poking the small dots. "This is a hologram of the entire universe!"

LunaCrosby said:
"None of your business, you'll find out sooner or later. Until then I'll be by your side" he says.
"Jayden don't fucking tempt me, tell me what's the plan" she growls Dont hurt me... The other Lexi thought

LunaCrosby said:
"Your the one who keeps ruffling it!" He says and trys to fix it.
She peeked her head around the corner of the door "Well maybe I'm trying to fix it, I'm not the best hairdresser" she jokingly pouted and fluttered her eyes.

Mayyflower said:
Sam smiled. "Yea it is good" she says brushing her teeth. "I'll try not to drain you" she jokes
Jack chuckled a little "Yeah but to be honest with you I wouldn't mind" He said softly

shortyshot8 said:
Jack chuckled a little "Yeah but to be honest with you I wouldn't mind" He said softly
Sam smirked. "Is that so" she says raising an eyebrow. "So what would you like doing today? I dont care what we do" she says

Mayyflower said:
Sam smirked. "Is that so" she says raising an eyebrow. "So what would you like doing today? I dont care what we do" she says
Jack shrugged "Anything with you" He said happily

Mayyflower said:
Amaya looked at it. "You wash you body and hair with that" she says
Ayen smiled "yeah i do clean my self the these, i was never a fan of the humans way of just getting wet and drying, so i kept herbs that kill germs and let me smell like home" he says as he plugs the bathtub and lets it fill "one more question, is it still bad mannered to, well, bath in front of guests?" he asked before taking of anymore clothing.

Nonalaka said:
She peeked her head around the corner of the door "Well maybe I'm trying to fix it, I'm not the best hairdresser" she jokingly pouted and fluttered her eyes.
"Yeah, who dies your hair then?" He chuckles.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi narrowed her eyes. "Then Ill release the girl" she threatens
"What girl" Jayden asks, unaffected by the threat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back