• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
A HUGE squid monster glared at him as more tentacles wrapped around him, pulling him closer and closer to his jaws.
(In his butt xD )
Jack was beginning to fade as he thought "Is this really how it ends? Hmph......This sucks"

shortyshot8 said:
Jack was beginning to fade as he thought "Is this really how it ends? Hmph......This sucks"
The Kraken threw him in his jaws, crunching and breaking every bone in Jack's body. His soul was also ripped in half in the process. (So if Jack ever comes back... He'll be two separate people! :D )

The Kraken threw him in his jaws, crunching and breaking every bone in Jack's body. His soul was also ripped in half in the process. (So if Jack ever comes back... He'll be two separate people! :D )
Jack's eyes turned grey "This really sucks..." He thought as he slowly died

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel shook his head "but my sweet dragon godess needs some time to relax" he said playfully to her

[/QUOTE]
Euloria blushed lightly and giggled "Its fine really" she replied as she sat up. The hatching was now chirping louder again as it scrambled around looking for attention.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smiled at his scent. "You smell amazing.." She blushed after she said that
Ayen smiled and the compliment "well this is what every day smells like back a the Fae's summer court" he says as he sits next to her "but its just my everyday smell when i get to bathe" he said in a soft voice. "and besides, i think you smell much better than i do" he whispers in her ear.

Tyler bit her bottom lip playfully, sticking his tongue in shortly after. He smiled a bit as he licked her tongue with his seemingly endless amount of playfulness.
Nora blushed and kissed him for a while before pulling away, breathless. She chuckled slightly,"You're kissing seems so have gotten better. Not that it was bad before....but I'm just saying."

Mayyflower said:
Lexi growled and walked off. This plan isnt gonna work so you should just stop now while you still can Lexi thought to jayden
Jayden followed don't underestimate viper his voice echoed to Lexi.

Nonalaka said:
Euloria blushed lightly and giggled "Its fine really" she replied as she sat up. The hatching was now chirping louder again as it scrambled around looking for attention.
Daniel pushed euloria back down "don't make me force you to lay down" he said playfully as he got out of bed and streched

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I-it's nothing" Mitsu said embarasingly "j-just the way you entered" she said
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William smiled before kissing her neck a little "What's wrong with me doing this?" He asked her teasingly

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora blushed and kissed him for a while before pulling away, breathless. She chuckled slightly,"You're kissing seems so have gotten better. Not that it was bad before....but I'm just saying."
Tyler smirked and held her tightly. "I may have had a little practice..." He said. "I'd really like it if we got back together..." He said softly in her ear.

Jack's bones floated to the surface all of them glowing golden as they sat there (I swear if you somehow don't see them xD )

@TheRebelliousDragon

LunaCrosby said:
Jayden followed don't underestimate viper his voice echoed to Lexi.
Lexi managed to take control of her body and she lunged at Jayden and punched him in his face really hard. "Ah shit" she says holding her fist

shortyshot8 said:
William smiled before kissing her neck a little "What's wrong with me doing this?" He asked her teasingly
Mitsues eyes widened and she blushed badly "Wh-what are you t-talking about" Mitsu asked embarasingly to will

shortyshot8 said:
Jack's bones floated to the surface all of them glowing golden as they sat there (I swear if you somehow don't see them xD )
@TheRebelliousDragon
(Were UNDER the ocean xD )

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsues eyes widened and she blushed badly "Wh-what are you t-talking about" Mitsu asked embarasingly to will

[/QUOTE]
William chuckled "Me just being insane" He said before licking her neck for a moment before rolling off of her

(Were UNDER the ocean xD )
(THEY ARE GOLDEN AND GLOWING HOW THE HELL CAN YOU NOT SEE THEM!?! xD )

Mitsu blushed badly sligihtly not wanting him to stop as he rolled off of her then she rolled into his side and nuzzled him

@shortyshot8

@shortyshot8

Last edited by a moderator:
Tyler smirked and held her tightly. "I may have had a little practice..." He said. "I'd really like it if we got back together..." He said softly in her ear.
Nora chuckled and nodded,"Yeah....that would be nice..." She said softly as she rested her head on his shoulder.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi managed to take control of her body and she lunged at Jayden and punched him in his face really hard. "Ah shit" she says holding her fist
Jayden was unfased by the punch as he grabbed her throat, his eyes going red "you little brat" he growled, his voice deeper.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora chuckled and nodded,"Yeah....that would be nice..." She said softly as she rested her head on his shoulder.
(Did you somehow forget about Jack xD )

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel pushed euloria back down "don't make me force you to lay down" he said playfully as he got out of bed and streched

[/QUOTE]
"Alright fine" she rolled her eyes and laughed. The hatchling scrambled up onto Daniels shoulder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back