• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
"I love you too Tyler...."Nora said happily before she gasped as her pocket burned. She reached inside and pulled out the ring, frowning as it glowed.
Tyler stared it. He looked a bit confused. "What's that...?" He asked, curious about the ring.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled and the compliment "well this is what every day smells like back a the Fae's summer court" he says as he sits next to her "but its just my everyday smell when i get to bathe" he said in a soft voice. "and besides, i think you smell much better than i do" he whispers in her ear.
(Im sorry)

Amaya blushed. "Thank you" she says shyly

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira kneeled down and began examining the bones with his Tengan. He spoke as he picked up one of the bones♅...
“ What is it you want? ”

[/QUOTE]
The bones began to stop glowing before they turned into two bones one that was white and one that was black

Mayyflower said:
"Harper is worthless. Just get rid of that Lexi so I can trap her soul into a jar and then we can have the lexi we want" she says glaring at Lexi's body as she turns read
Lexi's began to fade from her color, her breathing began to slow. "Ple-" she trys to say before she is just a body hanging there

Levi nodded. "She say Shes with viper and lexi is with Jayden, and that jayden is gonna kill her" she says worriedly
Jayden smiles at Lexis lifeless body and created a pit of fire, tossing her body in and capturing her soul to make things easier.

Mayyflower said:
"Harper is worthless. Just get rid of that Lexi so I can trap her soul into a jar and then we can have the lexi we want" she says glaring at Lexi's body as she turns read
Lexi's began to fade from her color, her breathing began to slow. "Ple-" she trys to say before she is just a body hanging there

Levi nodded. "She say Shes with viper and lexi is with Jayden, and that jayden is gonna kill her" she says worriedly
"I think he already killed her, I can't get a connection with her.." he says quietly.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler stared it. He looked a bit confused. "What's that...?" He asked, curious about the ring.
"It's my ring....from Jack..." She mumbled as the ring projected an image of Jack and some other girl began to play. She watched the screen with a blank face, not knowing what to do.

LunaCrosby said:
Jayden smiles at Lexis lifeless body and created a pit of fire, tossing her body in and capturing her soul to make things easier.
Viper grinned as she appeared next to him she took her soul and put it in her pocket. "This lexi was a pain but Ima keep her just incase" she says as she looks at jayden. "You didnt have to burn her body" she scolds

LunaCrosby said:
"I think he already killed her, I can't get a connection with her.." he says quietly.
Shadow suddenly appeared kicked Jayden hard in the face. He kneeled down by Lexi. "You again..." He said, hissing at Jayden.

LunaCrosby said:
Levi started crying. "Im not giving up, there has to be a way to get her back" she screams into her hands before morphing into a dragon "There gonna pay... bastards" she roars

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel laughed slightly as he walked with the dragon on his shoulder to the kitchen

[/QUOTE]
The dragon continued to chirp as it ran to where its food was kept and scrambled around excitedly.

Mayyflower said:
Viper grinned as she appeared next to him she took her soul and put it in her pocket. "This lexi was a pain but Ima keep her just incase" she says as she looks at jayden. "You didnt have to burn her body" she scolds
Shadow suddenly appeared kicked Jayden hard in the face. He kneeled down by Lexi. "You again..." He said, hissing at Jayden.
Jayden was unfased by the kick "your too late, she's gone. Its hard to believe you loved her, if you did you would have come quicker, she deserved better" he says and points to the fire "shes in there, we will keep her soul, goodbye" he says and grabs Vipers shoulder, teleporting back to the hideout "I'm sorry but it was necessary to burn the body viper" he sighs.

shortyshot8 said:
The bones began to stop glowing before they turned into two bones one that was white and one that was black
...♅Akira watched the two bones appear in place of the glowing bones. He analysed the two as he picked them up, soon talking♅...

“ That's rather.. unusual.. ”

Mayyflower said:
Levi started crying. "Im not giving up, there has to be a way to get her back" she screams into her hands before morphing into a dragon "There gonna pay... bastards" she roars
"I called kagura, you her and scarlet together might be able to beat them, along with Toru and Rin, and Allen." He says sadly.

Mayyflower said:
(Im sorry)
Amaya blushed. "Thank you" she says shyly
Ayen placed his hand on her shoulder and smiled slyly "anytime" he said almost seductively as he got up "can i get you anything to drink?" he said using his elven accent.

LunaCrosby said:
"I called kagura, you her and scarlet together might be able to beat them, along with Toru and Rin, and Allen." He says sadly.
"What about you zero, where do you come in all of this" she shouts

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen placed his hand on her shoulder and smiled slyly "anytime" he said almost seductively as he got up "can i get you anything to drink?" he said using his elven accent.
Amaya's tail swayed. "Milk" she says happily

WeirdPrincess said:
"It's my ring....from Jack..." She mumbled as the ring projected an image of Jack and some other girl began to play. She watched the screen with a blank face, not knowing what to do.
Tyler watched intently as well. He didn't understand what was going on.

LunaCrosby said:
Jayden was unfased by the kick "your too late, she's gone. Its hard to believe you loved her, if you did you would have come quicker, she deserved better" he says and points to the fire "shes in there, we will keep her soul, goodbye" he says and grabs Vipers shoulder, teleporting back to the hideout "I'm sorry but it was necessary to burn the body viper" he sighs.
Viper slapped Jayden affecting him cause shes stronger than him "No it wasnt how are we gonna find another strong meat suit" she growls

LunaCrosby said:
"Yeah I thought the same thing" she says and takes a swift glance at everything.
Ulqui picked her up and the rest of their stuff before teleporting them to his house. He walked into his room,"You wanna take a shower first?"

Mayyflower said:
"What about you zero, where do you come in all of this" she shouts

Amaya's tail swayed. "Milk" she says happily
Zero hugged Levi to calm her down "I'll be helping as well just calm down" he says.

LunaCrosby said:
Shadow's body started bursting with energy. "You think you got me beat...?" He laughed. He tore off his clothes and transformed into Kite as he leaped through a portal. Thousands upon thousands of hippos poured out into the hideout. "It's a hippo party!!!" Kite laughed as they trampled over both Viper and Jayden.

LunaCrosby said:
Zero hugged Levi to calm her down "I'll be helping as well just calm down" he says.
Levi nodded. "Scarlet lets go." she says "were gonna go find and kill viper" she says growling

Shadow's body started bursting with energy. "You think you got me beat...?" He laughed. He tore off his clothes and transformed into Kite as he leaped through a portal. Thousands upon thousands of hippos poured out into the hideout. "It's a hippo party!!!" Kite laughed as they trampled over both Viper and Jayden.
Viper growled as she Lit the hippos on fire, "bring more hippos ill just keep burning them " her eyes turning purple

Tyler watched intently as well. He didn't understand what was going on.
Nora's other hand balled into a fist as she watched Jack kiss her and then do other sexual things with her before he said he loved her."That asshole..."she muttered as tears began to fall after the projection ended. She looked down at the ring and squeezed it in her hand until she started to bleed. Blood slowly dropped from her palm and on to the ground as she stared emotionlessly at her hand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back