• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
Camilla quickly examined her new attire "Ah, thank you!, as do you!" Camilla said with a smile before following Asuka to the water.
Asuka happily held her hand out as a bag of candy appeared in her palm,"Look! I also have candy for you to try! Cause I promised you could have some." She said as she layed out a towel and snapped her fingers, an umbrella appearing in the ground next to the towel.

LunaCrosby said:
Ally nodded "I'll be your sister for the day, you seem sad so... I believe regular girls start by saying what's upsetting them" she says and stood next to her.
Sam shakes her head. "Its nothing...Ill be fine" she says placing a hand on her heart

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler perked up and smiled a wide grin, tackling Amara. "Amaraaaaaa!!!" He said, happy to see her. "I haven't seen you in forever! I missed you!"
Amara smiled and gave him a big hug "Ty!~~ Hello!" She chimed "I missed you too!" She pouted "But your girl troubles have been causing a lot of mishaps I've been getting headaches all week! But I'm not here just cause of you, That Al, is causing trouble after I warned him to never break another heart! He promised" she replied crinkling up her nose.

WeirdPrincess said:
"That's.....pretty fucked up." Nora said with a frown."You're a strange guy, I'll give you that much. It makes me curious as to how Asuka could date you....like really curious....does she know Jacks dead?"
...♅Akira laughed lightly and stood up, walking over to Nora and placing his hand onto her chin, cupping it. He leaned in until their faces were mere inches apart and looked down into Nora's eyes. He whispered as he smiled deviously♅...

“ It's probably because I want to see your heart in pain, not her's, my dear Nora. ”

Nonalaka said:
Amara smiled and gave him a big hug "Ty!~~ Hello!" She chimed "I missed you too!" She pouted "But your girl troubles have been causing a lot of mishaps I've been getting headaches all week! But I'm not here just cause of you, That Al, is causing trouble after I warned him to never break another heart! He promised" she replied crinkling up her nose.
Tyler frowned. "I know... I'm sorry..." He said softly.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and stood up, walking over to Nora and placing his hand onto her chin, cupping it. He leaned in until their faces were mere inches apart and looked down into Nora's eyes. He whispered as he smiled deviously♅...

“ It's probably because I want to see your heart in pain, not her's, my dear Nora. ”

[/QUOTE]
Nora rolled her eyes and pushed him away,"Well that seems to be getting you nowhere. If you wanna see me in pain, you're going to have to do a lot more." She stated, crossing her arms over her chest as she glared at him.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka happily held her hand out as a bag of candy appeared in her palm,"Look! I also have candy for you to try! Cause I promised you could have some." She said as she layed out a towel and snapped her fingers, an umbrella appearing in the ground next to the towel.
Camilla smiled and skipped over excitedly "Yay! Thank you! You are really fun!" She chimed happily "I hope we can stay friends!"

Mayyflower said:
Viper appeared next to Kite, "You wanna see Lexi" she says grinning.
Kite huffed. "Of course I want to see her... But I want to keep her safe at all costs. I'll die for her..." He said softly.

Nonalaka said:
Camilla smiled and skipped over excitedly "Yay! Thank you! You are really fun!" She chimed happily "I hope we can stay friends!"
"Of course! I haven't really made that many friends, so it would be fun to be friends with you." Asuka said as she smiled at her."Have you ever played volleyball before? It's really hard but tons of fun."

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora rolled her eyes and pushed him away,"Well that seems to be getting you nowhere. If you wanna see me in pain, you're going to have to do a lot more." She stated, crossing her arms over her chest as she glared at him.
...♅Akira smirked and spoke as he looked at Nora, then Tyler♅...

“ So you never loved Jack? Then I guess I can tell you this; I'm the one who killed him~ ”

LunaCrosby said:
"You can tell me, it will make you feel a lot better" she says and smiles.
Sam sook her head "Id rather not" she says fighting back the tears (I have no idea what happened to the words)

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
“ So you never loved Jack? Then I guess I can tell you this; I'm the one who killed him~ ”

[/QUOTE]
(Akira you are perfect)

Tyler frowned. "I know... I'm sorry..." He said softly.
She chuckled and ruffled his hair "Its okay hun~" her eyes glanced over to Nora briefly "Although I think this girly may be a keeper" she whispered to him "well, maybe" she frowned "I dunno what he's trying to make her think over there..." she replied as she looked over at Akira.

Kite huffed. "Of course I want to see her... But I want to keep her safe at all costs. I'll die for her..." He said softly.
Viper rolled her eyes. "Shes not worth sacrificing your own life" she huffed

Mayyflower said:
Sam sook her head "Id rather not" she says fighting back the tears (I have no idea what happened to the words)
"You can tell me anything, don't fight back the tears. Cats can tell how people are feeling" she says.

Nonalaka said:
She chuckled and ruffled his hair "Its okay hun~" her eyes glanced over to Nora briefly "Although I think this girly may be a keeper" she whispered to him "well, maybe" she frowned "I dunno what he's trying to make her think over there..." she replied as she looked over at Akira.
Tyler rubbed his face against her chest. "Yayyyyy!!!~" he said, happy to know it might work.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

[/QUOTE]
Nora growled,"I did love him! Are you fucked up in the head or something?!" She exclaimed as she continued to glare at Akira. I really wish I could fight him.....but that's just a loosing battle on my end....and probably my death too. She thought as her hands balled into fists.

LunaCrosby said:
"You can tell me anything, don't fight back the tears. Cats can tell how people are feeling" she says.
Sam sighed. "Please I dont want to" she says as her claws appeared

Himeragi Seiker][COLOR=#ff00ff]''hey...what would you do if i was pregnant?''[/COLOR] [/QUOTE] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14287-daniel-reaver/ said:
@Daniel reaver[/URL]

WeirdPrincess said:
"Of course! I haven't really made that many friends, so it would be fun to be friends with you." Asuka said as she smiled at her."Have you ever played volleyball before? It's really hard but tons of fun."
"Volleyball?" She shook her head "I think I've seen people play before? When I would sometimes sneak up to the surface" she explained.

Mayyflower said:
Viper rolled her eyes. "Shes not worth sacrificing your own life" she huffed
Kite glared at her. "Is that what you think of her!? She kept me moving! She supported me the entire way. That means a lot to me. I love her personality, I love how I can tell her anything... I love everything about her... I don't want to lose the one thing that makes me happy."

Mayyflower said:
Sam sighed. "Please I dont want to" she says as her claws appeared
"If you don't want to you don't need to, I just thought you would feel better after. Cats get the same mood as those around them" she says.

Nonalaka said:
She opened one eye to look at him "very funny, No, I'm resting my eyes" she chuckled as she closed her eyes again.
"Same thing" he said and smirked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back