• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
"Its not your fault" she Says soothingly and stares at Jack.

Allen woke up not too long after "yay shes asleep" he chuckled "no one can lie to me"
She probably would have glared at him and said something snappy but she was out cold, all these nosebleeds were running her down. She simply curled up in the blanket more and let out a cute smile like she was having a happy dream.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka looked back at Camilla,"Is something wrong? You look a little worried." She said softly as she stopped and turned around.
She pointed up, "those things are scaring me" she said quietly.

LunaCrosby said:
"Do you know Sam or?" She asks with a confused look.
Jack nodded "Yeah she's my..." He stopped thinking of all that happened "I don't know anymore" He said looking at his hands as a tear fell from his face "I don't know anything anymore!"

Nonalaka said:
She probably would have glared at him and said something snappy but she was out cold, all these nosebleeds were running her down. She simply curled up in the blanket more and let out a cute smile like she was having a happy dream.
Allen stared at her, watching her sleep... not in a creepy way!

Nonalaka said:
She pointed up, "those things are scaring me" she said quietly.
Asuka looked up at the swords,"Ah...I'm sorry! I don't know how to get rid of these. I didn't make them appear there....so I don't think I can make them leave." She said softly as she looked back down at Camilla.

LunaCrosby said:
Allen stared at her, watching her sleep... not in a creepy way!
((Thanks for clarifying xD ))

Ilaani continued to sleep soundly until something in her dream annoyed her as she flinched and held onto the blanket tightly as she frowned.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya giggled and smiled as she stretched
Ayen sat up to stretch and then yawned "so how did you sleep Amaya?" he asked in a caring tone as he ran his hand through his hair.

shortyshot8 said:
Jack nodded "Yeah she's my..." He stopped thinking of all that happened "I don't know anymore" He said looking at his hands as a tear fell from his face "I don't know anything anymore!"
Sam looked up at Jack. "Dont cry" she says wiping away her tears @LunaCrosby

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sat up to stretch and then yawned "so how did you sleep Amaya?" he asked in a caring tone as he ran his hand through his hair.
Amaya smiled. "Like a Baby" she says "What about you" she says looking over at Ayen

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka looked up at the swords,"Ah...I'm sorry! I don't know how to get rid of these. I didn't make them appear there....so I don't think I can make them leave." She said softly as she looked back down at Camilla.
"Oh...right..." she frowned as she fiddled with he hair "w-what if they fall?"

shortyshot8 said:
Jack looked at her before hugging her "Please help me" He said softly
Mayyflower said:
Sam looked up at Jack. "Dont cry" she says wiping away her tears @LunaCrosby

Amaya smiled. "Like a Baby" she says "What about you" she says looking over at Ayen
Ally stopped hugging her so the boy could, she decided to do some thinking while they had their moment "Shingos a herk sometimes yet.. give him cheesecake and he's trying to say he loves me? Is he messing with my emotions?" She mumbled.

Nonalaka said:
((Thanks for clarifying xD ))
Ilaani continued to sleep soundly until something in her dream annoyed her as she flinched and held onto the blanket tightly as she frowned.
Allen tilted his head and continued to watch

(Your welcome xD )

Mayyflower said:
Ayen laughed "don't babies usually wake up and scream till some one comforts them, my little goddess?" he said as he got up to put his pants on.

LunaCrosby said:
Allen tilted his head and continued to watch
(Your welcome xD )
"...Go..away..." she mumbled quietly as she turned, she made a noise that almost sounded like a whimper.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen laughed "don't babies usually wake up and scream till some one comforts them, my little goddess?" he said as he got up to put his pants on.
Amaya laughed. "Yea but that was an expression" she says getting up and putting her clothes on

Nonalaka said:
"Oh...right..." she frowned as she fiddled with he hair "w-what if they fall?"
"I don't think they will.... At least I-" Asuka started before the two swords disappeared from above her."Oh....I guess they're gone now."

LunaCrosby said:
Allen lightly poked her, figuring she was having a bad dream.
"N-no" she whimpered as she continued to wriggle around seemingly the poke didn't do much.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya laughed. "Yea but that was an expression" she says getting up and putting her clothes on
Ayen sighed as he put a shirt on "i swear, i might just buy a cabin in the woods and live there with how much the world has changed" he said jokingly. "but sadly, it would be empty if i didn't have you with me Amaya." he said as he pulled another mint leaf out of one of his pouches.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back