• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Jasper looked down then went wide eyed before he launched at her "raven!" He said cheerfully as he launched at her

[/QUOTE]
Raven sat up when she heard her name being called. "Jasper?" she says looking in his direction

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu shifted in her sleep and slid closer to William not knowing what he was doing

[/QUOTE]
William poked her rear trying to figure out how to get her tail out

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smiled "My name is Marcus Short" He said happily as he held a hand out "Nice to meet ya!"
Sam took his hand. "Nice to meet ya Marcus." she says smiling

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel smiled before kissing euloriaas neck again
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
Euloria blushed as her head tilted slightly.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed "20 Years and I still haven't had my first kiss...Well that sucks" He said to himself
Nora looked at him shocked,"Are you serious? That's impossible your....hot and everything." She said as she looked at him.

Daniel reaver]Jasper flew straight into her wraping his arms around her neck and bringing her to the ground [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16519-mayyflower/ said:
@Mayyflower[/URL]
Raven laughed and hugged him back. "I missed you too jasper" she says smiling

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora looked at him shocked,"Are you serious? That's impossible your....hot and everything." She said as she looked at him.
Marcus blushed and looked at her "Wha-What!?"

Nonalaka said:
Euloria blushed as her head tilted slightly.
Daniel kissed her neck some more before he started to nibble softly on her neck

Mayyflower said:
Raven laughed and hugged him back. "I missed you too jasper" she says smiling
Jasper smiled and nuzzled Ravens neck happily "mhm" he said

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu blushed in her sleep and gasped a little as her tail whiped out and wraped its self around his wrist

[/QUOTE]
William looked shocked "W-Well that's one way of doing it" He said before placing a hand on the tail

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus laughed nervously "Yeah I guess I will.....But I am an idiot" He said looking down "No one would ever like me"
Sam smiled. "Im sure they would, I can already tell, your gonna be an amazing guy to be around" she says smiling. "Your not an idiot" she says placing a hand on his shoulder

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus blushed and looked at her "Wha-What!?"
"I'm sorry!" Nora said, blushing slightly."Forget I said that.... My names Nora by the way." She said as she smiled at him.

Jennete said:
Snow:*happy now and she wraps her arms around his neck, hugging back* Well even if we only have one they will have two souls like Rain and I were two people sharing one body.
"Would I be able to fix the two soul thing?" Roman asked. "Like with you and Rain?"

Mayyflower said:
Sam smiled. "Im sure they would, I can already tell, your gonna be an amazing guy to be around" she says smiling. "Your not an idiot" she says placing a hand on his shoulder
WeirdPrincess said:
"I'm sorry!" Nora said, blushing slightly."Forget I said that.... My names Nora by the way." She said as she smiled at him.
Marcus looked at all of them "I feel like I know you all" He said nervously

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsusntail wraped around wills writs tighter as he to usher it making her blush more
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William moved his hand up and down her tail "Hmm" He said ignoring the pain in his wrist

Users who are viewing this thread

Back