• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''hey...''
*Natsuru replied as he tiredly sat up still rubbing his head*

''jeez....how long was i asleep for...''

[/QUOTE]
"Well, every time I came home you were still asleep, and I haven't seen you leave your room in a few days, I'm honestly not sure" she said frowning a bit

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Kajima continued to rest on the floor tiredly*

*Natsuru woke up rubbing his head*

''no no, you can come in if you wish...''

[/QUOTE]
Mama can I go out" mika asked neo softly

Nonalaka said:
"Well, every time I came home you were still asleep, and I haven't seen you leave your room in a few days, I'm honestly not sure" she said frowning a bit
''ah...its fine...i guess i was in a coma, i dunno''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mama can I go out" mika asked neo softly

[/QUOTE]
''sure...i dont see why not. just try not to kill someone''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''ah...its fine...i guess i was in a coma, i dunno''

''sure...i dont see why not. just try not to kill someone''

[/QUOTE]
" I'll do my best mama" she said before she jumped onto the bed then out the window before the Sentinal h2o winga appeared on her back and she flew off to the school giggling happily

Nonalaka said:
"A couple of days is a long time to sleep, even for you" she pouted "I haven't even gotten any hugs almost all week! She joked.

(@Daniel reaver ;-; again))
(Gahhhhh im sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I giess in really tired I think I might call it for the night so I won't forget any posts tomorow

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](Gahhhhh im sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I giess in really tired I think I might call it for the night so I won't forget any posts tomorow

[/QUOTE]
((Ah, okay ;v; goodnight then))

Nonalaka said:
She tensed up for a split second as if she was processing his actions before blushing and continuing to deepen the kiss.
@Daniel reaver

((Here it is, then go to bed, sleep is important uvu))

Roman said:
Thana looked back over at hayate and frowned more "not funny baby" she said quietly feeling hurt that he would say that when he new exactly why she was like this

Nonalaka said:
@Daniel reaver
((Here it is, then go to bed, sleep is important uvu))
Daniel smiled into the kiss more before he broke it and stared into her eyes "a-are you ready" he asked her softly as he stared down at her wanting to make sure she wanted this too

(( I just watched this Connor the Crusher video from 14'(2014) and I fucking cried. It was so sad T-T ))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana looked back over at hayate and frowned more "not funny baby" she said quietly feeling hurt that he would say that when he new exactly why she was like this

Daniel smiled into the kiss more before he broke it and stared into her eyes "a-are you ready" he asked her softly as he stared down at her wanting to make sure she wanted this too

[/QUOTE]
(( Reply when you are back my good friend :) Have a good night's sleep >_> ))

Hayate sighed, "I forgot you were still sad. Being gone so long I kind of forgot some of the events that took place. Now tell me: Is there anything that would cheer you up?" He asked sadly, since his girlfriend has been bummed out about her daughter.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana looked back over at hayate and frowned more "not funny baby" she said quietly feeling hurt that he would say that when he new exactly why she was like this

[/QUOTE]
She stared back at him for a bit before blushing and nodding. "Yes"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Lana looked down then blushed badly before she quickly fell back then stumbled to her feet and stared down at him embarasingly

[/QUOTE]
Tim was facing forward but he was still sleeping

(@nyone here?l

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora growled and looked over at Tyler before crying again. I don't think he understood what I meant....oh god....he probably hates me now because he thinks I was just toying with him... She thought as she slowly reached a hand out."Tyler?" She asked softly as she wiped away her tears.
Tyler shook with pain. "H-Help me..." He choked in between tears. "I-It hurts Nora..." He said softly as the red symbol started searing itself into his head. H-Help...

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler shook with pain. "H-Help me..." He choked in between tears. "I-It hurts Nora..." He said softly as the red symbol started searing itself into his head. H-Help...
Nora ran over to Tyler and hugged him, she wasn't sure what to do in a situation like this."I meant that Jack had to die.....I didn't mean you. It could never be you...." She said as she hugged him tighter. I don't know what's happening or what's going on.... I don't know what to do! She thought

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora ran over to Tyler and hugged him, she wasn't sure what to do in a situation like this."I meant that Jack had to die.....I didn't mean you. It could never be you...." She said as she hugged him tighter. I don't know what's happening or what's going on.... I don't know what to do! She thought
The symbol started to disappear, due to having his spirit calmed down. "D-Dammit... I'm sorry..." He said, huffing in pain. "I'm sorry Akira made you do that... That wasn't fair of him..."

The symbol started to disappear, due to having his spirit calmed down. "D-Dammit... I'm sorry..." He said, huffing in pain. "I'm sorry Akira made you do that... That wasn't fair of him..."
Nora shook her head,"No.... It's fine... I'm sorry for what I did and that you're in pain. I'm so sorry," she said softly.

Shiroe Kurona]([URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16433-weirdprincess/ said:
@WeirdPrincess[/URL] do you have any characters free)
(My internet is sort of slow right now, so it would take awhile for me to respond. Which one do you want?)

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora shook her head,"No.... It's fine... I'm sorry for what I did and that you're in pain. I'm so sorry," she said softly.
Tyler smiled up at her. "It's ok... All I need is you to be happy..." He said softly, trying his best to smile as the symbols disappeared.

WeirdPrincess said:

(My internet is sort of slow right now, so it would take awhile for me to respond. Which one do you want?)
(Winter)Shinji was unconcious and was passed out in an alleyway

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smiled happily "I read, and go on mini adventures" she says laughing at his milkstashe
Ayen smirked still obvious to the milkstache "adventures? that was what a good part of my life was, my last two were actually showing a viking jarl and Mr. Columbus too the America's." he said with i sense of pride "and as for reading" he says as he pulls out a few leather bond books and scrolls "i always like a good epic, or a Medieval romance." he said smiling "though all of these are in there original languages so i don't think you'll be able to read them."

Tyler smiled up at her. "It's ok... All I need is you to be happy..." He said softly, trying his best to smile as the symbols disappeared.
"I'm happy with you. I don't want to be without you..."Nora said softly as she looked at him.

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona](Winter)Shinji was unconcious and was passed out in an alleyway

[/QUOTE]
(Winter is in use right now with someone)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back