• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
William smiled "Very soon...Oh big bro is so cool!" He said happily
Jay chuckles slightly. "Was he too born in ice?" He asks, excited to have finally found people he can run all the dumb tests he wants on.

shortyshot8 said:
Tatsumi smiled "But first a quick kiss" He said putting a hand on her cheek

Jackson slowly fell asleep there with the only girl he wanted to be with right now
Dove falls asleep on Jackson, the small area on her chest still glowing.

Lumina said:
Violetta sat back, exhaling.
"As old as time itself. I was born when time began. Why I was created when that happened is beyond me. But hey. I ain't complaining. And fine..."

She leaned forward on her elbows toward Aiden.

"I can try to see if I can unlock any memories. But it's your fault if things go screwy."
Aiden tilted his head, then shook it. "Whatever you say... You don't have to do this." He said.

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Dove falls asleep on Jackson, the small area on her chest still glowing.

[/QUOTE]
(Time skip?)

Nonalaka said:
She smiled at him, glad that he didn't keep asking "huh, probably just plain coffee, I'm not hungry or anything right now so coffee is fine" she said as she tapped her finger on the table "what about you?"
"I was gonna get the same thing" he said and waved a worker over, telling him what they wanted

Roman said:
"I would not like to speak about our last few days...." Roman said ignoring what she said about Natsumi. "I'm sorry...." he said sitting up. "That:s the only thing I'll say about those days..."
Snow:*nods her head looking at him with only love in her eyes* That is all you have to say, I know completely that you were just stressed... but The lady in the cave gave me a piece of paper that will help make you happy, do you want to go?

Jennete said:
Snow:*nods her head looking at him with only love in her eyes* That is all you have to say, I know completely that you were just stressed... but The lady in the cave gave me a piece of paper that will help make you happy, do you want to go?
"A piece of paper? What will a piece of paper do for stress?" Roman asked confused. "If you wanna give me paper cuts, forget about." He said jokingly.

WeirdPrincess said:
"What? I got a text, it was important." Ulquiorra said with a smirk before hitting the puck back harder and into the goal.
Toru groaned "whatever" she said and grabbed the puck, hitting it with all her strength which sent it flying "oops"

LunaCrosby said:
"I was gonna get the same thing" he said and waved a worker over, telling him what they wanted
Ilaani still rested her head in her hands as she looked out the window sort of spaced out.

LunaCrosby said:
Toru groaned "whatever" she said and grabbed the puck, hitting it with all her strength which sent it flying "oops"
Ulquiorra caught the puck,"Damn. You were holding back." He said, laughing a little.

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]( @TheRebelliousDragon Where did we Leave off between Aiden and Eive xD )

[/QUOTE]
(I forget... :( )

shyland said:
Um you ran into a tree that's why stormy says sarcastically
Sent from my x1 using Tapatalk
Sora sits up and shrugs. "I didn't really run into a tree, I rolled into a tree.... Plus it didn't really hurt it was just a bump." He chuckles and lies back down still staring up at her.

Roman said:
The clone put a hand on the guys face and tried to force himself loose, "Hey?! What gives?! How do you even know my name?!" The clone asked struggling for freedom.
@shortyshot8 I replied last man xD

Roman said:
@shortyshot8 I replied last man xD
Drake pulled away "It's me Roman it's Drake" He said happily

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora immediately kissed him back and bit his lip gently.
Jack kissed her back not minding the bite as he squeezed again

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen](Do you want me to look or just start with something else xD )

[/QUOTE]
(Just start something else... I'm gonna have a hard time looking for it :3)

shortyshot8 said:
Drake pulled away "It's me Roman it's Drake" He said happily

Jack kissed her back not minding the bite as he squeezed again
The clone sighed, "Sadly, I don't know you.... Are we like childhood friends or something?" The clones ask, stretching

Roman said:
The clone sighed, "Sadly, I don't know you.... Are we like childhood friends or something?" The clones ask, stretching
Drake frowned "I'm your brother" He said wiggling his eyebrows

Users who are viewing this thread

Back