• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
"Yeah ok let's have fun" he said "do you know what your gonna order?" He asked.
She smiled at him, glad that he didn't keep asking "huh, probably just plain coffee, I'm not hungry or anything right now so coffee is fine" she said as she tapped her finger on the table "what about you?"

shortyshot8 said:
Tatsumi smirked "Yeah that sound fun!" He said happily as his pole arm lit up
"Alright."

In her football/soccer gear, Summer knocked gently on Tatusmi's dorm room door.
30d1b98cf9642eba653e587cc6d88223.jpg

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]
"Alright."

In her football/soccer gear, Summer knocked gently on Tatusmi's dorm room door.
30d1b98cf9642eba653e587cc6d88223.jpg

[/QUOTE]
Tatsumi opened the door in awe "You look...Wow you just" He looked at her chest before back up "Wow"

shortyshot8 said:
William followed him "I am an Ascended Human" He said happily

Jack smirked and pinned her against the wall "Good" He said seductively to her
Nora squeaked and looked at him"Damn you....I swear if I die tonight, I blame you for it." She blushed.

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson closed his eyes as well slowly stroking her hair as he laid there "I love you Dove" He said softly

William smiled "Because I didn't mind being your test dummy" He said happily
Jay laughs a bit. "Oh man, with that attitude? Where have you been when I needed a test dummy." He says jokingly.

shortyshot8 said:
Tatsumi opened the door in awe "You look...Wow you just" He looked at her chest before back up "Wow"
Summer rolled her eyes, "Let's just go, surely you've seen a girl in football gear before."

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora squeaked and looked at him"Damn you....I swear if I die tonight, I blame you for it." She blushed.
Jack smirked "Is that so?" He asked moving a hand to her chest with a devilish grin

BlueHawk said:
Jay laughs a bit. "Oh man, with that attitude? Where have you been when I needed a test dummy." He says jokingly.
William smiled "Oh I was born in Ice" He said making snow go out of his hand "I am basically some freak"

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson closed his eyes as well slowly stroking her hair as he laid there "I love you Dove" He said softly

William smiled "Because I didn't mind being your test dummy" He said happily
"I-I love you too" She whispers to him, smiling weakly.

LunaCrosby said:
She blocked it and hit the puck with half f her strength, so it wouldn't go flying just yet.
Ulquiorra whistled as he looked at his phone and blindly hit the puck back before putting his phone back in his pocket.

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]Summer rolled her eyes, "Let's just go, surely you've seen a girl in football gear before."

[/QUOTE]
Tatsumi smiled "But first a quick kiss" He said putting a hand on her cheek

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]"I-I love you too" She whispers to him, smiling weakly.

[/QUOTE]
Jackson slowly fell asleep there with the only girl he wanted to be with right now

shortyshot8 said:
Tatsumi smiled "But first a quick kiss" He said putting a hand on her cheek

Jackson slowly fell asleep there with the only girl he wanted to be with right now
"You can kiss my ass when I score all the goals against you," she snickered, kissing him and chuckling at her comeback.

//OOOHHHHHHH! BURNNNN!

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]
"You can kiss my ass when I score all the goals against you," she snickered, kissing him and chuckling at her comeback.
//OOOHHHHHHH! BURNNNN!

[/QUOTE]
Jackson kissed her back before pulling away "We shall see" He said with a smirk

shortyshot8 said:
Jack smirked "Is that so?" He asked moving a hand to her chest with a devilish grin

William smiled "Oh I was born in Ice" He said making snow go out of his hand "I am basically some freak"
"Born in ice... Well that is truly something else." He says as he walks. "So William, you have any friends as brave as you. I love test subjects." He says with a smile.

shortyshot8 said:

Nora chewed on her lower lip nervously,"And you say I'm the tease..."

Jennete said:
Snow:*opens her eyes slowly, looking around and smiles when she see's she is in Roman's room, turning her head a bit but winces whimpering just slightly and keeps it still, calling out softly* Roman?
@Roman
Roman opened his eyes, the first thing he seen being Snow, "Good morning." He said, tiredly. "How did you sleep?" Roman asked yawning.

LunaCrosby said:
Toru gave him a 'really' look, and hit the puck hard.
"What? I got a text, it was important." Ulquiorra said with a smirk before hitting the puck back harder and into the goal.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora chewed on her lower lip nervously,"And you say I'm the tease..."
Jack smirked down at her "Oh but I will do much more than tease" He said with a small squeeze

BlueHawk said:
"Born in ice... Well that is truly something else." He says as he walks. "So William, you have any friends as brave as you. I love test subjects." He says with a smile.
William smiled "My big bro Jack would be happy to help!" He said happily

shortyshot8 said:
Jack smirked down at her "Oh but I will do much more than tease" He said with a small squeeze

Jay smiles and laughs. "A whole family! Isn't that just wonderful?" He says enthusiastically. "When can I meet him?" He asks.

Roman said:
Roman opened his eyes, the first thing he seen being Snow, "Good morning." He said, tiredly. "How did you sleep?" Roman asked yawning.
Snow: Very well for someone who had their heart stabbed *trying to make a joke...* no pain at all, that girl truly is amazing *she says smiling softly and her hand finds his, holding it softly*

BlueHawk said:
Jay smiles and laughs. "A whole family! Isn't that just wonderful?" He says enthusiastically. "When can I meet him?" He asks.
William smiled "Very soon...Oh big bro is so cool!" He said happily

shortyshot8 said:

Nora moaned softly and wrapped her arms around him."Can you just kiss me already?"

Jennete said:
Snow: Very well for someone who had their heart stabbed *trying to make a joke...* no pain at all, that girl truly is amazing *she says smiling softly and her hand finds his, holding it softly*
"I would not like to speak about our last few days...." Roman said ignoring what she said about Natsumi. "I'm sorry...." he said sitting up. "That:s the only thing I'll say about those days..."

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora moaned softly and wrapped her arms around him."Can you just kiss me already?"
Jack smirked "Yes Master" He said before kissing her roughly yet seductively

Users who are viewing this thread

Back