• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson held her tighter "What is going on?" He asked her

Jack smiled "It's good to enjoy yourself every once and a while see I was offering my blood to you not saying you need it"
"I enjoy myself most of the time, unless I have to deal with something that's troublesome." Nora said as she rocked on her heels.

WeirdPrincess said:
"I enjoy myself most of the time, unless I have to deal with something that's troublesome." Nora said as she rocked on her heels.
Jack smirked "Would you like to enjoy yourself even more?" He asked her seductively

shortyshot8 said:
Tatsumi smiled "Yeah I do!" He said happily to her raising his fist
"Me too," she replied with a huge grin. Summer shrugged, "Soccer/Footie tournament coming up soon in the Village Hall."

Lumina said:
Looking at Ryft, his right arm had turned to that of a rifle barrel. He looked down at it in disgust, shaking his arm.
"Go.... away... already....!"

Eventually he shook his arm and it went back to normal, and he clenched and unclenched his fist to make sure it would stay that way.

"Finally. Ugh. I hate that."
"Huh" she frowned "that must be irritating" she paused for a bit "does it happen often?" She asked as she pulled her knees to her chest, hugging them.

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]
"Me too," she replied with a huge grin. Summer shrugged, "Soccer/Footie tournament coming up soon in the Village Hall."

[/QUOTE]
Tatsumi smiled as he created a polearm and stabbed it into the floor leaning on it "This should be fun!"

shortyshot8 said:
William laughed a little "Well I'm not really normal" He said happily
"Clearly." He says sarcastically as he turns and motions for him to walk with him. "Than what are you if not normal?" He asks.

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair laughed,"We'll be here all day if we keep saying that ones more interesting then the other. Let's just say we're both equally interesting." He said, his blush fading.
Levi smiled and took her drink and took a sip of her mocha. "Haha we sure would" she says

(Ill brb Ima go swimming be back in like 30mins maybe)

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''if you want, we can always take the car''

[/QUOTE]
"Hmm, well either is fine for me really, so I guess its up to you?" She says with a smile

shortyshot8 said:
Tatsumi smiled as he created a polearm and stabbed it into the floor leaning on it "This should be fun!"
"I don't want to get my new clothes dirty," she whimpered. "But, we can have a soccer/footie practise in the school courtyard!"

shortyshot8 said:
Jack smirked "Would you like to enjoy yourself even more?" He asked her seductively
Nora blinked and blushed,"Uh....I guess? I don't know!" She exclaimed and covered her face.

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]
"I don't want to get my new clothes dirty," she whimpered. "But, we can have a soccer/footie practise in the school courtyard!"

[/QUOTE]
Tatsumi smirked "Yeah that sound fun!" He said happily as his pole arm lit up

BlueHawk said:
"Clearly." He says sarcastically as he turns and motions for him to walk with him. "Than what are you if not normal?" He asks.
William followed him "I am an Ascended Human" He said happily

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora blinked and blushed,"Uh....I guess? I don't know!" She exclaimed and covered her face.
Jack smirked and pinned her against the wall "Good" He said seductively to her

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''eh, we'll just walk''

[/QUOTE]
"Alrighty!" She chimed as she grabbed his hand lightly as they started walking.

WeirdPrincess said:
Ulquiorra easily blocked it from going in and hit it back with more force."Come on, step it up."
She blocked it and hit the puck with half f her strength, so it wouldn't go flying just yet.

shortyshot8 said:
William followed him "I am an Ascended Human" He said happily

Jack smirked and pinned her against the wall "Good" He said seductively to her
Jay gives him a weird look. "A what? Sounds kinda intense." He says as he continues to walk. "All I can do is make portals." He says, opening one as an example.

Nonalaka said:
"Alrighty!" She chimed as she grabbed his hand lightly as they started walking.
*Natsuru walked beside Amara as they walked to GameStop (the video game shop lol)*

BlueHawk said:
Jay gives him a weird look. "A what? Sounds kinda intense." He says as he continues to walk. "All I can do is make portals." He says, opening one as an example.
William smiled "I can move faster than time itself" He said warping to infront of him "See?"

Nonalaka said:
"Its fine, I-Its nice to know you were concerned somewhat, I guess" she replied still avoiding looking at him "Its just a thing my body does, n-nothing serious... let's forget about it and have fun, Kay?"
"Yeah ok let's have fun" he said "do you know what your gonna order?" He asked.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Natsuru walked beside Amara as they walked to GameStop (the video game shop lol)*

[/QUOTE]
((I figured xD ))

"Alrighty! We're here!" She chimed "Hey, what game are you planning on getting?"

shortyshot8 said:
William smiled "I can move faster than time itself" He said warping to infront of him "See?"
Jay bumps into him and stumbles back, not expecting him to be in front of him. "If you could do that, why not just dodge the bullet I shot?" He questions.

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]
Dove whispers "Thank you" She closes her eyes and leans against Jackson, crying slightly.

[/QUOTE]
Jackson closed his eyes as well slowly stroking her hair as he laid there "I love you Dove" He said softly

BlueHawk said:
Jay bumps into him and stumbles back, not expecting him to be in front of him. "If you could do that, why not just dodge the bullet I shot?" He questions.
William smiled "Because I didn't mind being your test dummy" He said happily

Users who are viewing this thread

Back