• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Jack blushed a little as the blood continued flowing "I-It should help calm you down" He said honestly
Nora continued to lick and suck on his neck, trying to stop the bleeding."I still don't understand..."she mumbled before licking his neck again.

LunaCrosby said:
Allen looked away "whatever you say.." he sighs.
She looked at the ground shuffling her feet, wiping another bit of blood away. "...I shouldn't have snapped like that...sorry"

BlueHawk said:
"Jay, Jay Milestone." He says as he extends a small hand to shake. "Haven't I met you before?" He asks, giving him a strange look of interest.
William shook his hand and shrugged "I have no clue at all" He said happily

Nonalaka said:
She looked at the ground shuffling her feet, wiping another bit of blood away. "...I shouldn't have snapped like that...sorry"
"Its not your fault, I shouldn't have pried into your business

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora continued to lick and suck on his neck, trying to stop the bleeding."I still don't understand..."she mumbled before licking his neck again.
Jack blushed a bit more trying to resist the pleasure "Though this is going to help me as well" He said softly

shortyshot8 said:
Tatsumi looked over there as his eyes widened "Wo-Wow you look amazing" He said softly as he held up a necklace to her "I got ya this" He said happily View attachment 130739
"It's beautiful," she cooed. After observing and studying the jewellery more intently, she could notice expense on it. "How much?"

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]"It's beautiful," she cooed. After observing and studying the jewellery more intently, she could notice expense on it. "How much?"

[/QUOTE]
Tatsumi smiled "I paid for it already but it was 357 dollars" He said as if he didn't think it was enough "I say I got a steal"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''whenever you want''

[/QUOTE]
"Hmm what abouuut....now?" She asked as she excitedly skipped around him.

LunaCrosby said:
"Yeah, I've played it a couple times" she said and walked over to it.
Ulquiorra flipped a switch that was on the side and tossed her a paddle and the puck."Here, you start. First to ten wins."

shortyshot8 said:
William shook his hand and shrugged "I have no clue at all" He said happily
Jay nods and looks down at his leg. "I'm sorry about shooting you... Should I do something about that?" He asks, motioning toward his leg.

LunaCrosby said:
"Its not your fault, I shouldn't have pried into your business
She shook her head "it was a reasonable question..." she said as she looked at him, she rested her head in one hand "I guess I'm not great at giving reasonable answers..."

shortyshot8 said:
Tatsumi smiled "I paid for it already but it was 357 dollars" He said as if he didn't think it was enough "I say I got a steal"
Summer's eyes widened, as she subconsciously adjusted her hair band to a more straightened state, "How long did it take to save up?" She placed it around her neck and clipped the mini clip (that nobody can use without a few tries) on her first go like a pro.

BlueHawk said:
Jay nods and looks down at his leg. "I'm sorry about shooting you... Should I do something about that?" He asks, motioning toward his leg.
William looked down at his leg and shrugged as the bullet was lodged in his leg "Let me try something" He said flexing his leg making the bulled pop out

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair blushed a little more and rubbed the back of his neck,"Right. Well, you're more interesting then I am, not to mention cuter than any girl I know."
Levi blushed. "No I'm pretty sure ur more interesting than me." She says blushing.

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]Summer's eyes widened, as she subconsciously adjusted her hair band to a more straightened state, "How long did it take to save up?" She placed it around her neck and clipped the mini clip (that nobody can use without a few tries) on her first go like a pro.

[/QUOTE]
Tatsumi smiled "It's just some money I had laying around" He said honestly with a shrug

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''alright then''
*Natsuru said as he pets Amara's head*

[/QUOTE]
She chuckled and gave him a hug "yay! Let's go!"

Snow:*opens her eyes slowly, looking around and smiles when she see's she is in Roman's room, turning her head a bit but winces whimpering just slightly and keeps it still, calling out softly* Roman?

@Roman

shortyshot8 said:
Jack blushed a bit more trying to resist the pleasure "Though this is going to help me as well" He said softly
"Sneaky..." Nora snickered before licking his neck one more time, the wound healing. She lifted her head up and smiled."Now that shouldn't be a problem."

shortyshot8 said:
William looked down at his leg and shrugged as the bullet was lodged in his leg "Let me try something" He said flexing his leg making the bulled pop out
Jay nods as he picks up the bullet, realising that it is covered in blood. "Okay... Ew." He says dropping it. "Anyway, let's try and find someone to close that wound, huh?" He suggest.

WeirdPrincess said:
Ulquiorra flipped a switch that was on the side and tossed her a paddle and the puck."Here, you start. First to ten wins."
Toru nods and sets the puck on the table, she looked at him then at the puck and hit it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back