• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Daniel reaver]Mitsu giggled 'succubi are meant to do that to people you know that right' she thought to him as she looked at the trinkets then smiled seductivly at tha cashier as her eyes started to turn a hypnotizing pink "are you sure it's just the candy and trinkets section" she asked him seductivly [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16676-aeron/ said:
@Aeron[/URL]
The cashier cleared his throat as he met her eyes. "I-uh...um, no, of course not...you can take....um..." The cashier shuffled his feet, completley captured by her gaze. "On the house." He muttered as he unconsciously walked as close to her as possible, but was stopped by the counter. Grim let go of her and turned around, laughing into his hands. "Mitsu, you gotta stop; the kids gonna burst!" He chuckled as he turned back to look at him.

shortyshot8 said:
Tatusumi laughed a little "You are truly insane" He said jokingly
"I'm a girl," she replied once again, yet more firmly. Summer kissed him, and placed a hand on her hips. "I want a necklace from you. I'm going to go get a new outfit!" The feline squealed, before bouncing off into the shops.

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]"I'm a girl," she replied once again, yet more firmly. Summer kissed him, and placed a hand on her hips. "I want a necklace from you. I'm going to go get a new outfit!" The feline squealed, before bouncing off into the shops.

[/QUOTE]
Tatsumi laughed a little before going into one of the shops and looking around

LunaCrosby said:
"Then what is it?" He asked, staring at her with a concerned look.
"I-Its just something that's been happening for a while, its nothing, s-stop staring" she grumbled looking away

shortyshot8 said:
William's smiled faded as he kept his eyes closed and grabbed his gun keeping it in Jay's hand as he pointed it inside his mouth "Come on take the shot" He muffled
Jay takes a step back, giving him an awful look. "Jesus dude, what the hell?" He says, taking his finger off the trigger.

LunaCrosby said:
"I'm not a princess.." she mumbled and let him lead her to wherever they were going.
"Sure you aren't." Ulquiorra laughed as he lead her into the game room."Anything you wanna play, we have it. Pick whatever and I'll play it with you."

BlueHawk said:
Jay takes a step back, giving him an awful look. "Jesus dude, what the hell?" He says, taking his finger off the trigger.
William smirked "Good to see you're one of the good guys" He said happily holding out his hand

WeirdPrincess said:
"Sure you aren't." Ulquiorra laughed as he lead her into the game room."Anything you wanna play, we have it. Pick whatever and I'll play it with you."
"I'm not very familiar with all the games, so you just choose and I'll be fine" she shrugs.

shortyshot8 said:
William smirked "Good to see you're one of the good guys" He said happily holding out his hand
Jay stands confused. "Wha... What?" He yells as he pulls the gun away. "That was just a test of my morality? You put a gun in your mouth!" He yells.

BlueHawk said:
Jay stands confused. "Wha... What?" He yells as he pulls the gun away. "That was just a test of my morality? You put a gun in your mouth!" He yells.
William laughed happily "Spot on!" He said happily "It's fine it wouldn't hurt me I am too strong for a bullet"

shortyshot8 said:
Jack smirked and kissed her on the neck before pricking his neck making more blood flow than he wanted "Here this should help" He said tilting his head a little so she could take the blood
Nora blinked and stared at it,"Uh...how the hell is that gonna help me?" She asked as leaned closer and licked the blood from his neck.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora blinked and stared at it,"Uh...how the hell is that gonna help me?" She asked as leaned closer and licked the blood from his neck.
Jack blushed a little as the blood continued flowing "I-It should help calm you down" He said honestly

shortyshot8 said:
William laughed happily "Spot on!" He said happily "It's fine it wouldn't hurt me I am too strong for a bullet"
Jay puts the gun back into his pocket. "Glad to hear that I passed." He says as he takes a step away from him.

Mayyflower said:
"Oh it is" she said smiling at Alastair
Alastair blushed a little more and rubbed the back of his neck,"Right. Well, you're more interesting then I am, not to mention cuter than any girl I know."

BlueHawk said:
Jay puts the gun back into his pocket. "Glad to hear that I passed." He says as he takes a step away from him.
William smiled "My name is William Short" He said happily

shortyshot8 said:
Tatsumi laughed a little before going into one of the shops and looking around
chocola_render___kurami_by_kurami_inoue-d7yyxeb.png

After hunting amongst ten different clothes malls, she came across a complete outfit suited to her tastes. In fact, she was so hysterical about the outfit choice, she'd decided to pay little money for the ends of her hair to be curled. As there was no hat to shield her ears, and no shorts to bury her jet-black tail within, she'd appeared with simply a skirt. It was floral, and dotted with various shapes of hearts. Her skirt matched her hair, flaring up whereever she may walk towards. Frilled white material was stitched to her original skirt, giving the maid-like vibe. An apron was tied around her waist. It was laced with pink, and tied with pink bows. Her torso part was a tight shirt connected to her skirt, making a dress. Upon the peak of her head, was a frilled and embroidered head band. Scooped in a small messenger bag around her shoulder was a blue flower head garland. Her had bought heeled, hot pink shoes and had prepared and already bought some tights.

LunaCrosby said:
"I'm not very familiar with all the games, so you just choose and I'll be fine" she shrugs.
Ulquiorra shrugged and walked over to an air hockey table."How about this?" He asked, leaning against it.

shortyshot8 said:
William smiled "My name is William Short" He said happily
"Jay, Jay Milestone." He says as he extends a small hand to shake. "Haven't I met you before?" He asks, giving him a strange look of interest.

Summer Dotty] [IMG]http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/255/7/9/chocola_render___kurami_by_kurami_inoue-d7yyxeb.png[/IMG] [COLOR=#ff99ff]After hunting amongst ten different clothes malls said:

Attachments

• upload_2015-6-15_13-57-37.jpeg
    upload_2015-6-15_13-57-37.jpeg
    4.5 KB · Views: 13

Users who are viewing this thread

Back