• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]no Shira is with Yuki xD Mitsu is Shira's daughter making Mitsu a succubus as well)))

[/QUOTE]
(TOO MANY PEOPLE!!! GAH!!! xD )

shortyshot8 said:
Drake ran through the gates tears running down his face "ROMAN!!!!!!!!!" He called out into the air
@Roman
(( wrong place buddy. Roman's at home sleep. Your yelling would probably wake him up xD ))

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]
"It's gonna be expensive," she warned with a wink. She triumphantly placed a cream hat embroidered with black ribbon on her head, concealing her ears. Summer's tail was tucked in her light blue shorts.
3534dj7_zps3bb5d60e.jpg

[/QUOTE]
Tatsumi laughed a little "Don't worry about it" He said happily to her

LunaCrosby said:
"N-no!" She said quickly "I never get nervous" she lies.
"Whatever you say princess, whatever you say." Ulquiorra said as he winked at her before grabbing her hand and leading her out of the room.

Roman said:
(( wrong place buddy. Roman's at home sleep. Your yelling would probably wake him up xD ))
( xD The yelling is surrounding the earth I think you can hear it xD )

shortyshot8 said:
( xD The yelling is surrounding the earth I think you can hear it xD )
(( xD Alright then, I'll send my clone. The real Roman and Snow have some making up to do. ))

Clone Roman appeared behind the odd guy who was screaming, "Should I hear you from almost 2 miles away?!"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](Don't worry bro she's j
ust trying to get a bigger prize xD

[/QUOTE]
( xD I don't trust this xD Wait.........Oh god if they end up having sex........R.I.P. William xD )

Roman said:
(( xD Alright then, I'll send my clone. The real Roman and Snow have some making up to do. ))
Clone Roman appeared behind the odd guy who was screaming, "Should I hear you from almost 2 miles away?!"
Drake turned around and hugged the clone tightly still crying "ROMAN!!!!!!" He yelled into the clones ear

shortyshot8 said:
Tatsumi laughed a little "Don't worry about it" He said happily to her
"Let's go," she said, and began to strut out the door.

Out of town, there were many jewellery shops and many girl clothes shops. The neko squealed once she saw the variety.

shortyshot8 said:
Jack placed a hand on her cheek "And what's wrong with it being steamy?" He asked with a smirk
"I-I mean...it's just really hot in here and I feel really faint, like I'm gonna pass out. You're not helping with the situation either, because you're just so and I'm wearing this and and..." Nora rambled quickly, her words jumbled together as she stared at the ground.

Daniel reaver]Thana sighed "fine baby I'll choose" she said as they appeared in some bar "I want to have a drink with you" she said to him [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
"Ooh, drinks." Hayate walked over to a seat and sat down. "Wait, are we here just to intoxicate wittle ol' me?" Hayate asked laughing.

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair hummed in thought,"Iced tea for me. And a blueberry muffin."
Once the we give the lady our order Levi turns her attention to Alastair. "You know.... Your the most interesting man I've ever met." She says grinning a little

shortyshot8 said:
( xD I don't trust this xD Wait.........Oh god if they end up having sex........R.I.P. William xD )

Drake turned around and hugged the clone tightly still crying "ROMAN!!!!!!" He yelled into the clones ear
The clone put a hand on the guys face and tried to force himself loose, "Hey?! What gives?! How do you even know my name?!" The clone asked struggling for freedom.

WeirdPrincess said:
"I-I mean...it's just really hot in here and I feel really faint, like I'm gonna pass out. You're not helping with the situation either, because you're just so and I'm wearing this and and..." Nora rambled quickly, her words jumbled together as she stared at the ground.
Jack smirked and kissed her on the neck before pricking his neck making more blood flow than he wanted "Here this should help" He said tilting his head a little so she could take the blood

WeirdPrincess said:
"Whatever you say princess, whatever you say." Ulquiorra said as he winked at her before grabbing her hand and leading her out of the room.
"I'm not a princess.." she mumbled and let him lead her to wherever they were going.

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]
"Let's go," she said, and began to strut out the door.

Out of town, there were many jewellery shops and many girl clothes shops. The neko squealed once she saw the variety.

[/QUOTE]
Tatusumi laughed a little "You are truly insane" He said jokingly

Mayyflower said:
Once the we give the lady our order Levi turns her attention to Alastair. "You know.... Your the most interesting man I've ever met." She says grinning a little
Alastair blinks a few times as his cheeks turn red."What? I hope that's a good thing."

Daniel reaver]Shira smiled then walked over and kissed yuki before slipping on a bra and underwear then the dress and sighing happily [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Yuki slipped on some underwear but struggled putting on her bra*

'jeez...their getting really big lately...'

Users who are viewing this thread

Back