• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''ah...''

[/QUOTE]
Lumina wasn't sure what that response meant.

"Um... what about you? What do you like to do?"

She didn't like awkward silences.

Nonalaka said:
Euloria looked at him and chuckled "that could be arranged if you'd like."
Hiro's eyes widened as he started bouncing up and down. "Do it do it do it!" He squealed at the top of his lungs happily.

shortyshot8 said:
Tatsumi's face turned red as he quickly snatched away his phone obviously flustered
Summer rose an eyebrow, before collecting her phone from her pocket. "O-kay..." She switched it on, and began to rapidly type.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Aiden nodded. "Ok, sorry for making you mad... I was just curious." He said. "How old are you?" He asked.
Violetta sat back, exhaling.

"As old as time itself. I was born when time began. Why I was created when that happened is beyond me. But hey. I ain't complaining. And fine..."

She leaned forward on her elbows toward Aiden.

"I can try to see if I can unlock any memories. But it's your fault if things go screwy."

shortyshot8 said:
William looks over at him "Yeah? What do ya need?" He asked with a smile
Jay smiles for a moment, before thinking. "Can you do me a favor? Like a big one?" He asks, unsure if he will even say yes.

Yuto sighed. "Don't worry... If he dies, I die too." He said. "That's how I know he's still alive."
"That's not okay, I can't just not worry about you guys. What about hiro?!" She says putting her hands on her head.

WeirdPrincess said:
"I only do, try isn't in my vocabulary." Ulquiorra said as he walked over to her and leaned down so he was closer."Anything else you'd like to do while we're here? There's a pool around here somewhere and a game room."
"U-uhm, the game room sounds f-fun" she says.

Lumina said:
Aion blinked, then nodded.
"That sounds good to me!"

She would never admit it, but it was her first time playing earth video games. She hoped she wouldn't embarrass herself too much.
"What time sounds good for you? Eh, I need some time to clean my room." He became rather flustered, as he tugged at his uniform, looking down in an embarrassed manner. Just from his immediate reaction, you could tell his room was draped in impressive collections of games and flung around was slightly random clothing pieces.

Hiro's eyes widened as he started bouncing up and down. "Do it do it do it!" He squealed at the top of his lungs happily.
"Would your older brothers be okay with it though? You may want to ask their permission first" she said raising a brow "they might be nervous about you flying about on a dragon."

Nonalaka said:
Dakota began to laugh "very cool indeed" she smiled at him "do you still feel sad?" She asked tilting her head.
Ryfts expression was a mixed one.

"Yes, and no. Like I said I can't help it, when I'm not being used my mind immediately turns me into, well, a sad kid. But you've definitely helped, so I'm not really feeling too useless right now."

It wasn't the best explanation, but it was his.

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]Summer rose an eyebrow, before collecting her phone from her pocket. "O-kay..." She switched it on, and began to rapidly type.

[/QUOTE]
Tatsumi blushed a little before sighing "I need to get dressed" He said softly

Mayyflower said:
Levi looked at Alastair. "Yea but c-can I pay for it?" She says
"If you want, then sure. Do you not want to to pay for it?" Alastair asked as he tilted his head.

BlueHawk said:
Jay smiles for a moment, before thinking. "Can you do me a favor? Like a big one?" He asks, unsure if he will even say yes.
William smiled "Anything at all" He said happily

WeirdPrincess said:
"If you want, then sure. Do you not want to to pay for it?" Alastair asked as he tilted his head.
"Well I'm used to doing things on my own" she says as she orders a mocha. "What would you like?" She asks looking at him

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]
"What time sounds good for you? Eh, I need some time to clean my room." He became rather flustered, as he tugged at his uniform, looking down in an embarrassed manner. Just from his immediate reaction, you could tell his room was draped in impressive collections of games and flung around was slightly random clothing pieces.

[/QUOTE]
Aion grinned a bit at his flustered reaction.

"Any time works for me. Here."

She held out her hand and a small clock/pocket watch materialized itself in her palm. She took Ry's hand and placed the clock in it.

"Use this to call me when you're done."

With that, she sat back down.

shortyshot8 said:
William smiled "Anything at all" He said happily
Jay smiles and nods. "Okay! I like the enthusiasm!" He says eagerly, putting an arm around him. "I need you to go ahead and lean against.... That tree." He says as he motions toward a large oak tree.

Lumina said:
Ryfts expression was a mixed one.
"Yes, and no. Like I said I can't help it, when I'm not being used my mind immediately turns me into, well, a sad kid. But you've definitely helped, so I'm not really feeling too useless right now."

It wasn't the best explanation, but it was his.
"....ah, alright, so you're okay then" she smiled "I'm glad I could help" she replied as she leaned her head back her eyes closing lightly.

shortyshot8 said:
Tatsumi blushed a little before sighing "I need to get dressed" He said softly
"Cool, love," Summer replied, before positioning her phone a meter away from her. She stuck her tongue out, making a peace sign with her fingers, and closing one eye. She snapped a quick photo, before pulling her phone down and beginning to type oncemore.

" #WokeUpLikeThis #LoveMyBae #CUTE "

Posting it on her Instagram, she stretched out. "Enough internet for one day."

BlueHawk said:
Jay smiles and nods. "Okay! I like the enthusiasm!" He says eagerly, putting an arm around him. "I need you to go ahead and lean against.... That tree." He says as he motions toward a large oak tree.
William appeared in front of the tree "I'm ready!" He yelled happily closing his eyes

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]
"Cool, love," Summer replied, before positioning her phone a meter away from her. She stuck her tongue out, making a peace sign with her fingers, and closing one eye. She snapped a quick photo, before pulling her phone down and beginning to type oncemore.
" #WokeUpLikeThis #LoveMyBae #CUTE "

Posting it on her Instagram, she stretched out. "Enough internet for one day."

[/QUOTE]
Tatsumi laughed a little "You are strange" He said softly

Nonalaka said:
"....ah, alright, so you're okay then" she smiled "I'm glad I could help" she replied as she leaned her head back her eyes closing lightly.
Ryft leaned back against the tree, clasping his hands in front of him. Well.. he tried, until....

"GEH! Not again..."

His voice sounded exasperated.

shortyshot8 said:
William appeared in front of the tree "I'm ready!" He yelled happily closing his eyes

Tatsumi laughed a little "You are strange" He said softly
Jay gives him a concerned look, starting to doubt his own abilities. "Uh... are you sure about this?" He asks as he aims the gun at a small berry that is hanging near his right leg.

BlueHawk said:
Jay gives him a concerned look, starting to doubt his own abilities. "Uh... are you sure about this?" He asks as he aims the gun at a small berry that is hanging near his right leg.
William smiled happily "Yeah I'm ready for anything!" He yelled happily

Users who are viewing this thread

Back