• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
(*Hugs Kakashi in the air* KAKASHI!!! *Tears streaming down his face*)
(( It's okay Guy!! THE RIVALRY IS REAL!! I SHALL BE YOUTHFUL WITH YOU!! ))

Mayyflower said:
Lexi glances at Yuto. "That too..." She says with a serious expression on her face.
Yuto sighed. "He is headed through the woods to a Dark Exceed altar that can release himself from the darkness in his soul. This can very well lead to his death." He said.

Mayyflower said:
"Yea"Levi said blushing and walked into the cafe, taking a seat.
Alastair smiled at her as he took a seat."Is there anything you'd like me to order for you?"

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Yuto sighed. "He is headed through the woods to a Dark Exceed altar that can release himself from the darkness in his soul. This can very well lead to his death." He said.
Lexi eyes widen. "Why did you let him go!?" She says almost shouting

Lumina said:
Violetta looked at Aiden, sighing.
"Look, does it really matter? You are the you that you are right now. Who cares if you used to be someone else? You're not that person anymore."

She leaned forward, taking a sip of the drink the waitress just dropped off for them.
Aiden nodded. "Ok, sorry for making you mad... I was just curious." He said. "How old are you?" He asked.

Lumina said:
A small smile grew on her face.
"Just... its warmth gives me energy, yanno? I feel more like myself when I'm in the sun. I always lose energy and become kinda depressed when I'm in the dark."

She clasped her hands behind her back, continuing to walk with Suzano.
''ah...''

Jay sighs as he clicks the safety on his gun, putting it back into his pocket as he starts toward the courtyard. "I need truly realistic training, like people shaped." He whines, spotting a boy leaning against the fountain. "Hey, you!" He calls out

@shortyshot8

Nonalaka said:
She smiled up at him "Hmm alright" she closed her eyes in thought "we could go to the one near the school... its pretty nice" she nodded.
"Will do" he said and put his hand on her shoulder, teleporting them both to the café.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi eyes widen. "Why did you let him go!?" She says almost shouting
Yuto gave her a serious look. "I told you, I wouldn't get involved. He is hoping to save people by destroying the darkness in his soul."

BlueHawk said:
Jay sighs as he clicks the safety on his gun, putting it back into his pocket as he starts toward the courtyard. "I need truly realistic training, like people shaped." He whines, spotting a boy leaning against the fountain. "Hey, you!" He calls out
@shortyshot8
William looks over at him "Yeah? What do ya need?" He asked with a smile

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair smiled at her as he took a seat."Is there anything you'd like me to order for you?"
Levi looked at Alastair. "Yea but c-can I pay for it?" She says

Lumina said:
Ryft couldn't help bit laugh a bit.
"Alright, alright..."

He jokingly looked at his shoes for a moment, then back up at Dakota, smirking.

"They are cool shoes though."
Dakota began to laugh "very cool indeed" she smiled at him "do you still feel sad?" She asked tilting her head.

Yuto gave her a serious look. "I told you, I wouldn't get involved. He is hoping to save people by destroying the darkness in his soul."
Lexi sighed and looked down. "I-if he dies..." Her voice trails off, she shakes her head.

Hiro looked up at her, smiling. "I stay with my two big brothers! Yuto and Kite!" He said happily.
"Ah, really, that's nice" she said with a smile "I thought you were lost for a bit"

Mayyflower said:
Lexi sighed and looked down. "I-if he dies..." Her voice trails off, she shakes her head.
Yuto sighed. "Don't worry... If he dies, I die too." He said. "That's how I know he's still alive."

LunaCrosby said:
"You can try, have fun" she said and glanced at him
"I only do, try isn't in my vocabulary." Ulquiorra said as he walked over to her and leaned down so he was closer."Anything else you'd like to do while we're here? There's a pool around here somewhere and a game room."

Nonalaka said:
"Ah, really, that's nice" she said with a smile "I thought you were lost for a bit"
Hiro shook his head. "Nope! I'm not lost! My all time dream so far is to ride on the back of a dragon!" He said excitedly.

LunaCrosby said:
"Will do" he said and put his hand on her shoulder, teleporting them both to the café.
Ilaani blinked a few times "I'm still not used to that yet" she said with a chuckle.

shortyshot8 said:
Jack blushed more before pulling one out and handing it to Nora with his eyes closed "He-Here!" He said quickly
"You're so nervous, it's cute." Nora smiled as she took the clothes and quickly put them on.

Hiro shook his head. "Nope! I'm not lost! My all time dream so far is to ride on the back of a dragon!" He said excitedly.
Euloria looked at him and chuckled "that could be arranged if you'd like."

WeirdPrincess said:
"You're so nervous, it's cute." Nora smiled as she took the clothes and quickly put them on.
Jack opened his eyes slowly instantly turning blood red "Yo-You look" He said nervously

Users who are viewing this thread

Back