• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
William appeared in front of the tree "I'm ready!" He yelled happily closing his eyes

Tatsumi laughed a little "You are strange" He said softly
Summer rolled her eyes, "I'm a girl." She rose from her bed, dressing from her casual nightwear to a more extreme and adorable look. Shrugging, she gave a short explanation for her choice of clothing. "We never have classes. I might go shopping today," she swooned around him, hair flouncing against the air. "Will you coooome?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora blushed,"Yeah...Thanks." She mumbled, looking away.
Jack blushed more "Amazing" He said eyeing her up and down "I never did really get a good look at your body besides now"

LunaCrosby said:
"Ehh, it gets easier each time" he laughed and sat down somewhere.
She nodded lightly "Ah, I see" she took a seat also, after sitting for a bit, she furrowed her brow for a moment as she placed a hand to her nose, wiping what looked like blood as she quickly turned her head, grumbling to herself

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]Summer rolled her eyes, "I'm a girl." She rose from her bed, dressing from her casual nightwear to a more extreme and adorable look. Shrugging, she gave a short explanation for her choice of clothing. "We never have classes. I might go shopping today," she swooned around him, hair flouncing against the air. "Will you coooome?"

[/QUOTE]
Tatsumi laughed a little "Yes I will come" He said happily as he stood up and began to put on his pants

Lumina said:
Aion grinned a bit at his flustered reaction.
"Any time works for me. Here."

She held out her hand and a small clock/pocket watch materialized itself in her palm. She took Ry's hand and placed the clock in it.

"Use this to call me when you're done."

With that, she sat back down.
Ry nodded quickly, before flashing one of his grins. Fully showing his pearly whites, the defined canines, he shortened it to a confined smile. "Can't stay in the sun for too long," he admitted with a shrug. "I get terrible acne."

With that memorable line, he began to jog off. Though, it was more a fast sprint.

shortyshot8 said:
William smiled happily "Yeah I'm ready for anything!" He yelled happily
Jay shrugs and cocks the pistol, taking aim at him as he fires, hitting him in the leg. "Oh shit!" He yells and runs up to him.

BlueHawk said:
Jay shrugs and cocks the pistol, taking aim at him as he fires, hitting him in the leg. "Oh shit!" He yells and runs up to him.
William's smiled faded as he kept his eyes closed and grabbed his gun keeping it in Jay's hand as he pointed it inside his mouth "Come on take the shot" He muffled

shortyshot8 said:
Jack blushed more "Amazing" He said eyeing her up and down "I never did really get a good look at your body besides now"
Nora's face turned a bright red,"R-Right. Well um...we should get out of here. It's pretty steamy you know."

Lumina said:
Ryft leaned back against the tree, clasping his hands in front of him. Well.. he tried, until....
"GEH! Not again..."

His voice sounded exasperated.
She quickly sat up and turned her head to look at him "...not again?" She stared at him "...is something wrong?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora's face turned a bright red,"R-Right. Well um...we should get out of here. It's pretty steamy you know."
Jack placed a hand on her cheek "And what's wrong with it being steamy?" He asked with a smirk

Nonalaka said:
She nodded lightly "Ah, I see" she took a seat also, after sitting for a bit, she furrowed her brow for a moment as she placed a hand to her nose, wiping what looked like blood as she quickly turned her head, grumbling to herself
"Are you bleeding?.." he asked and stared at her.

Lumina said:
Lumina wasn't sure what that response meant.
"Um... what about you? What do you like to do?"

She didn't like awkward silences.
''well...lets see...i like to play video games, watch anime......other stuff yknow, like kiddish stuff or something like that''

Mitsu giggled 'succubi are meant to do that to people you know that right' she thought to him as she looked at the trinkets then smiled seductivly at tha cashier as her eyes started to turn a hypnotizing pink "are you sure it's just the candy and trinkets section" she asked him seductivly

@Aeron

Daniel reaver]"Ok" Shira said as she picked out w black dress and held it up to her body "this?" She asked yuki [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''yeah, that looks good''

Daniel reaver]Mitsu giggled 'succubi are meant to do that to people you know that right' she thought to him as she looked at the trinkets then smiled seductivly at tha cashier as her eyes started to turn a hypnotizing pink "are you sure it's just the candy and trinkets section" she asked him seductivly [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16676-aeron/ said:
@Aeron[/URL]
(You mean Shira?)

Daniel reaver]"Whatever you want baby" Thana said as she clubs to one of his arms reaching up and kissing his cheek softly [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
Hayate chuckled, "I want you to choose. I chose where we went for the date. In fact, I choose most of the things we do." Hayate said nudging Thana's arm playfully.

Mayyflower said:
"Well I'm used to doing things on my own" she says as she orders a mocha. "What would you like?" She asks looking at him
Alastair hummed in thought,"Iced tea for me. And a blueberry muffin."

shortyshot8 said:
Tatsumi laughed a little "Yes I will come" He said happily as he stood up and began to put on his pants
"It's gonna be expensive," she warned with a wink. She triumphantly placed a cream hat embroidered with black ribbon on her head, concealing her ears. Summer's tail was tucked in her light blue shorts.
3534dj7_zps3bb5d60e.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back