• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Aiden folded his arms and laid his head on the table. "Hey... Do you remember who I used to be?" He asked, curious if the goddess of time knew anything about his past.
Violetta looked at Aiden, sighing.

"Look, does it really matter? You are the you that you are right now. Who cares if you used to be someone else? You're not that person anymore."

She leaned forward, taking a sip of the drink the waitress just dropped off for them.

Lumina said:
Ryft gave a wry smile.
"Yeah... until I came here I hadn't been around more than three people at a time... and even then it was the same five or six people. So I'm just not used to... people."

He hated this part of himself.
"Ah, I understand...." she replied as she fiddled with the ends of her hair "until you're okay with people, I'll not make anymore shoe jokes 'Kay?" She said with a smile.

Daniel reaver]'I'm a succubus every one thinks that way around me' she thought before smilin at the cashier "yes I did im a robotics student at the college" she said happily to him [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16676-aeron/ said:
@Aeron[/URL]
Grimm kept an expressionless face as he kept his arm around her. Well, if this is true, then you must be an exceptionally good at what you do, because his thoughts are getting out of hand. The cashier's eyes kept flicking towards Mitsu as he turned the calculator to her. It read 60 tickets. "So, um...you can pick anything around the candy and trinket sections, anything you like." He said, fidgeting a bit.

shortyshot8 said:
Jack looked at the clothing his face turning hot "No-Nora these aren't normal clothes" He said nervously
Nora smirked as she looked at him,"That's the point. I didn't want to wear anything confinding. So like I said, pick whatever."

WeirdPrincess said:
Ulquiorra laughed,"With me it does. Maybe it'll be like in the movies were the prince has to kiss the princess wake. I'm not an ideal prince, but I'd kiss you any day."
"I'd have to fall for you for that to happen" she said and leaned against the wall.

Aeron said:
Grimm kept an expressionless face as he kept his arm around her. Well, if this is true, then you must be an exceptionally good at what you do, because his thoughts are getting out of hand. The cashier nodded at her explanation as his eyes kept flicking towards Mitsu as he turned the calculator to her. It read 60 tickets. "So, um...you can pick anything around the candy and trinket sections, anything you like." He said, fidgeting a bit.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora smirked as she looked at him,"That's the point. I didn't want to wear anything confinding. So like I said, pick whatever."
Jack gulped "Ca-Can I really do this?" He asked her nervously

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Suzano nods*
''yeah..i like the sun too''

[/QUOTE]
A small smile grew on her face.

"Just... its warmth gives me energy, yanno? I feel more like myself when I'm in the sun. I always lose energy and become kinda depressed when I'm in the dark."

She clasped her hands behind her back, continuing to walk with Suzano.

KaterinaPetrovaTVD said:
A little while after Blair wakes up and sighs then goes to take a shower.
Han woke up, yawning he looked around for Blair. He figured she was in the shower, due to the water running so he went to get himself some breakfast.

Hiro kissed the dragons head. "It's nice to meet you Zuji! I'm Hiroshima! Hiro for short!"
"H..h.." it stammered trying to say his nam "RO!" It chirped happily. Euloria laughed "....what is a small kid doing at a highschool hm?"

Nonalaka said:
"Ah, I understand...." she replied as she fiddled with the ends of her hair "until you're okay with people, I'll not make anymore shoe jokes 'Kay?" She said with a smile.
Ryft couldn't help bit laugh a bit.

"Alright, alright..."

He jokingly looked at his shoes for a moment, then back up at Dakota, smirking.

"They are cool shoes though."

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair leaned down to her and quickly kissed her,"You have nothing to be sorry for. Let's just go." He grinned at her before walking into the cafe.
"Yea"Levi said blushing and walked into the cafe, taking a seat.

LunaCrosby said:
"I'd have to fall for you for that to happen" she said and leaned against the wall.
"Then maybe I'll make you fall for me." Ulquiorra said with a smirk."It'll be hard, but I'll do it."

LunaCrosby said:
"Or whichever you like Better, I'll just teleport us there" he said and smiled.
She smiled up at him "Hmm alright" she closed her eyes in thought "we could go to the one near the school... its pretty nice" she nodded.

shortyshot8 said:
Jack gulped "Ca-Can I really do this?" He asked her nervously
"Well duh! I wouldn't tell you to do it if I didn't want you too." Nora said, chuckling as she leaned forward.

shortyshot8 said:
(*Jumps into the air and raises a fist* KAKASHI!!!!!!!! (All I can say is....Oh god))
(( *Jumps with Guy* Guy!!!! ))

WeirdPrincess said:
"Well duh! I wouldn't tell you to do it if I didn't want you too." Nora said, chuckling as she leaned forward.
Jack blushed more before pulling one out and handing it to Nora with his eyes closed "He-Here!" He said quickly

Aiden folded his arms and laid his head on the table. "Hey... Do you remember who I used to be?" He asked, curious if the goddess of time knew anything about his past.

Yuto nodded. "That's a relief, I thought you would want to know where Kite is." He said.
Lexi glances at Yuto. "That too..." She says with a serious expression on her face.

Nonalaka said:
"H..h.." it stammered trying to say his nam "RO!" It chirped happily. Euloria laughed "....what is a small kid doing at a highschool hm?"
Hiro looked up at her, smiling. "I stay with my two big brothers! Yuto and Kite!" He said happily.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back