• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
She shook her head and chuckled "snakes don't have legs, these are baby dragons" she said calmly as she stopped to look at the small boy "would you like to pet one? They love attention" she said with a small smile.
Hiro beamed at her. "Whoa a dragon! Can I really pet it?!" He asked excitedly. He was practically bouncing on the bench.

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]
"You didn't deny it," she teased. Summer pulled out Tatsumi's phone, soon glaring mindlessly through his phone's bright home screen. Summer whimpered at the sudden blinding light, her amber orbs squinting until they adjusted. She tapped briefly on the picture frame icon, which was labelled Gallery. She scrolled excitedly through them, purring with approval.

[/QUOTE]
Tatsumi sighed as he thought "Why the hell is she browsing my phone?" He thought before speaking "So how do you feel?"

shortyshot8 said:
Tatsumi sighed as he thought "Why the hell is she browsing my phone?" He thought before speaking "So how do you feel?"
She blinked. "Why did you take a nude selfie?"

TheRebelliousDragon said:
( xD good one! Is she your choice? :3)
Yup! Gotta go dinner, so brb!

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair chuckled as they walked out of the building. He locked the door behind him and stuff the key into his pocket."If you don't mind me asking, why a cafe? And which one?" He asked as they walked down the street.
Levi shrugs "cause... Idk, would you rather do something else? Cause we can" she asks looking up at him.

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]
She blinked. "Why did you take a nude selfie?"

Yup! Gotta go dinner, so brb!

[/QUOTE]
Tatsumi's face turned red as he quickly snatched away his phone obviously flustered

Jay opens the door to his dorm and steps outside, thinking some alone time for Rain would be nice for her recovery. He breathes in deeply and steps down the stairs and makes his way around to the woods, fiddling with his gun in his pocket.

shortyshot8 said:
Jack smiled "I guess so" He said softly
"You're as embarrassing as ever."

Nora said, blushing again before she snapped her fingers and clothes layed on the counter of the bathroom."Dress me in whatever you can find over there. Those are the clothes from before I left....I forgot to grab them." She said as she sat down on the side of the tub and kicked her feet, staring at the ground.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Hiro beamed at her. "Whoa a dragon! Can I really pet it?!" He asked excitedly. He was practically bouncing on the bench.
His reaction made her laugh lightly "Yes a dragon" she replied as she walked over and sat on the bench "yes you can" she said with a smile as Zuji jumped up onto his lap and began to chirp at him, although he was now roughly the size of a dog, he was still very light, the younger hatchling remained asleep on her knee.

WeirdPrincess said:
"You're as embarrassing as ever."
Nora said, blushing again before she snapped her fingers and clothes layed on the counter of the bathroom."Dress me in whatever you can find over there. Those are the clothes from before I left....I forgot to grab them." She said as she sat down on the side of the tub and kicked her feet, staring at the ground.
Jack looked at the clothing his face turning hot "No-Nora these aren't normal clothes" He said nervously

Nonalaka said:
His reaction made her laugh lightly "Yes a dragon" she replied as she walked over and sat on the bench "yes you can" she said with a smile as Zuji jumped up onto his lap and began to chirp at him, although he was now roughly the size of a dog, he was still very light, the younger hatchling remained asleep on her knee.
Hiro laughed happily as he pet the dragon hatchling. "He's so cute! What's his name?" He asked, continuing to beam at her.

shortyshot8 said:
Jack looked at the clothing his face turning hot "No-Nora these aren't normal clothes" He said nervously
(( They just happen to be.... What are they? ))

Daniel reaver]Jasper blushed realizing she still had her hand basiacly on his cheek not knowing what to do or sat [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14736-shyland/ said:
@shyland[/URL]
So um why did you wanna come the this school shade asks softly

Sent from my x1 using Tapatalk

Mayyflower said:
Levi shrugs "cause... Idk, would you rather do something else? Cause we can" she asks looking up at him.
"No, no! I was just asking, I'm sorry if I sounded like a i didn't want to go." Alastair said apologetically as he looked down at her.

Mayyflower said:
(I'll have Lexi go to Yuto, cause I was Lexi about to have her go there anyways)
(Aye sir!)

Yuto was sitting at a table near the window of the café. He sipped his coffee slowly, staring at the ground.

Nonalaka said:
Amara skipped off to her room to get changed out of her pajamas. She quickly made her way back to the kitchen.
((Something like that except Amara has curly hair))

6033a56df56cd54eb9c55b9dc89b7768.jpg
*Natsuru got dressed in a casual-like style*

Roman said:
"Yeah... He did." The clone stepped back and and blew fire in the direction of the dust.
tumblr_m725zoke7e1qj5jqso1_400.gif

"I would rather not take any chances with the dust... So I thought, why not breathe fire at it?"
''that will just...''

*The dust then flew through the fire ball and over to the clone and exploded in his face*

Daniel reaver]Shira smiled as she followed yuki happily "what do you think I should wear today baby" she asked her as she looked through the closet [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]

"Let's go some where baby" Atrio said softly to ruthy

@Sweetone
''hmm...maybe a dress or some casual kind of clothing''

shortyshot8 said:
(Lingerie xD )

(BRB GUYS I AM GONNA GO EAT)
(WHY IN THE WORLD IS IT LINGERIE?! Why can't they be normal clothes....*shrugs* I'll work with it though xD )

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#00b300][B]*Natsuru got dressed in a casual-like style*[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#00b300] [/COLOR][URL="http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-694135/rpgshugo-chara-instinct said:
707d3f27af8fc5d5b27cb60c01db3b7a1296911206_full.jpg
[/URL]

''that will just...''

*The dust then flew through the fire ball and over to the clone and exploded in his face*

''hmm...maybe a dress or some casual kind of clothing''
"Fuck.... Good thing Roman is half sanctum..." The clone sighed and wiped its face. "Shit... that did kind of hurt, maybe because I only have half the power of which Roman possesses."

WeirdPrincess said:
"No, no! I was just asking, I'm sorry if I sounded like a i didn't want to go." Alastair said apologetically as he looked down at her.
"Oh no it's fine, sorry." She says looking up Alastair smiling

Users who are viewing this thread

Back