• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Daniel reaver]Jasper blushed a little as he stared at her 'why did she say that' he thought as he stared at her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14736-shyland/ said:
@shyland[/URL]
Shade smiled and poked his noes haha merp she says without really knowing what to do

Sent from my x1 using Tapatalk

Mayyflower said:
Levi takes his hand and gets up. "Alright let's go" she says smiling
Alastair chuckled as they walked out of the building. He locked the door behind him and stuff the key into his pocket."If you don't mind me asking, why a cafe? And which one?" He asked as they walked down the street.

Daniel reaver]Mitsu set there tickets on the counter then smiled her tail whiping around happily [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16676-aeron/ said:
@Aeron[/URL]
Grimm leaned close to her ear and whispered, "You ought to hide that tail, my dear, this person is human; he doesn't know about our world." He looked up as the cashier turned to a customer before them and looked over to Mitsu from the corner of his eye, a bit confused.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
(No...? MMK! ALL MAH CHARACTERS ARE FREE EXECPT AIDEN xD )
Kite: In the woods

Yuto: Cafe

Diablo: Shooting Range

Dex: Heading back to his dorm

Hiro: Courtyard

Celia: Park
((6? Lol wow....Hmmm, I guess the closest one location wise Euloria is to right now is probably Hiro...))

Lumina said:
((I thought I had.... well I'll fix that then.))
Aion studied the games around her, impressed at his dedication to gaming.

"You definitely live up to your name, that's for sure."

She commented, absentmindedly reading the back cover of the call of duty game in her hand.

Violetta nodded, grinning at Aidens reaction. This kid must really not be used to being spoiled.

"Yup! Anything. Just call the waitress over when you're ready to get food.

@TheRebelliousDragon

----------

Ryft looked back down at Dakota to see her looking at him.

"W-what?"

@Nonalaka
"Thanks," he perkily replied. Ry canted his head to the side, muttering, "I think."

Once he saw her gazing inadvertently at the back cover of the game's bold casing, Ry chipped in against her reading, "I think I have a second pair." He thought to himself for a second, before nodding in confirmation to himself. Without her knowing what his thoughts may he, he must've looked rather idiotic and silly just nodding inanimately. "We could play together!"

//Anyone wanna interact with Feather?

Nonalaka said:
((6? Lol wow....Hmmm, I guess the closest one location wise Euloria is to right now is probably Hiro...))
(Alright... Your going to be talking to a 9-year old xD )

Hiro sat on a bench, feeding the birds bread crumbs. "Don't worry! I'll help you become BIG and STRONG!" He laughed. The birds chirped at him happily.

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]
"Thanks," he perkily replied. Ry canted his head to the side, muttering, "I think."
Once he saw her gazing inadvertently at the back cover of the game's bold casing, Ry chipped in against her reading, "I think I have a second pair." He thought to himself for a second, before nodding in confirmation to himself. Without her knowing what his thoughts may he, he must've looked rather idiotic and silly just nodding inanimately. "We could play together!"

//Anyone wanna interact with Feather?

[/QUOTE]
(I got a list of characters a few pages back...)

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]
"Well thank you for being considerate" He says as they continue to walk.

(G'night)

Dove puts her face into his chest. "I-I'm scared... whats happening"

(Im going to call it a night, Will reply tomorrow)

[/QUOTE]
Jackson continued hugging her not ever wanting to stop

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]"I could tell," she replied smoothly. "And let me guess, you've read many fanfictions of it." She smirked, before rummaging his side dresser, hunting for a particular phone.

[/QUOTE]
Tatsumi sighed "God you are tiring" He said jokingly

(Alright... Your going to be talking to a 9-year old xD )
Hiro sat on a bench, feeding the birds bread crumbs. "Don't worry! I'll help you become BIG and STRONG!" He laughed. The birds chirped at him happily.
(I'm fine with that xD )

Euloria reached the entrance to the courtyard with the small hatchling sleeping on her shoulder and Zuji trotting along by her side.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora chuckled and winked,"Well now we won't know because you didn't try. Maybe next time." She said with a smile as she patted his chest.
Jack smiled "I guess so" He said softly

Nonalaka said:
(I'm fine with that xD )
Euloria reached the entrance to the courtyard with the small hatchling sleeping on her shoulder and Zuji trotting along by her side.
Hiro looked up at the lady. "Hey lady! That's a cool snake you got there!" He said happily, smiling at her.

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]//@TheRebelliousDragon Celia?

[/QUOTE]
(She's a light goddess... :3)

Hiro looked up at the lady. "Hey lady! That's a cool snake you got there!" He said happily, smiling at her.
She shook her head and chuckled "snakes don't have legs, these are baby dragons" she said calmly as she stopped to look at the small boy "would you like to pet one? They love attention" she said with a small smile.

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson continued hugging her not ever wanting to stop

Tatsumi sighed "God you are tiring" He said jokingly
"You didn't deny it," she teased. Summer pulled out Tatsumi's phone, soon glaring mindlessly through his phone's bright home screen. Summer whimpered at the sudden blinding light, her amber orbs squinting until they adjusted. She tapped briefly on the picture frame icon, which was labelled Gallery. She scrolled excitedly through them, purring with approval.

Daniel reaver]Mitsu giggled "do you like my experimental robotic tail" she asked the cashier happily [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16676-aeron/ said:
@Aeron[/URL]
"Ah....um, yea, I'm sorry for staring." The cashier walked over to her and eyed the two as he took the tickets. "It's, um, really realistic. Did you make it yourself?" He said as he pulled out a cheap calculator and began to type on it, continuing to look up at Mitsu. Grimm kept his laughter into a smirk, but frowned as he noticed him eyeing Mitsu and put his arm around her shoulder. Sorry, Mitsu, but he's getting funny ideas. Grimm sent his thought to Mitsu as he watched the cashier count up her tickets.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hayate stood up and stretched, "That movie was... actually good, Thana. I might just watch a few more romances." He said chuckling. "Let's head out now."

@Daniel reaver

(( I posted >:V ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back