• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Levi finishes the song and looks over at Alastair. "Think of anything you want me to do?" She says facing him but on the piano bench
"Give me a bath?" Alastair asked jokingly as he winked at her."I'm not all that sure, seeing as how it's kind of just on the spot."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''but wouldnt it be weird to see two Romans?''
*She said as she summoned a random guy with a white jacket next to her*

''i mean i already know this Roman''

''yeah, what gives? is it that my name is just way too good?''

[/QUOTE]
The clone laughed, "One: We already have two Romans. Those guys. Two: I'm gonna change my name and get myself makeover ya know, so I won't be identical to Snow's Roman."

Daniel reaver]Shira giggled then kissed up yukis neck to her lips then kissed her deeply becore pulling away and smiling at her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Yuki smiled back at Shira. She then squatted down to get her towel and wrap it around her body again then hugged Shira*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Natsuru then brought his plate over and started washing his plate*

[/QUOTE]
"Do you want to go somewhere today, Natsuru?" She asked. with a smile.

Roman said:
The clone laughed, "One: We already have two Romans. Those guys. Two: I'm gonna change my name and get myself makeover ya know, so I won't be identical to Snow's Roman."
''welp im off. here, take this crystal and do somethin with it''

*He said as he threw the crystal at the clone*

Nonalaka said:
"Do you want to go somewhere today, Natsuru?" She asked. with a smile.
''hmmm...wanna go to the video game store to buy some more video games?''

tumblr_mqid3znL6s1r2claxo4_500.gif
[/URL]

The clone caught the crystal, "What am I gonna do with this?" He then looked at Natsumi. "What am I gonna do with this?"

Euloria was at the beach as she was teaching the new dragon hatchling to swim, zuji, now around the size of a medium dog was running around her feet as he came to visit.

@anyone I guess I havent used her in a while

tumblr_mqid3znL6s1r2claxo4_500.gif
[/URL]

Amaras eyes lit up childishly "yes!" She replied happily

WeirdPrincess said:
"Give me a bath?" Alastair asked jokingly as he winked at her."I'm not all that sure, seeing as how it's kind of just on the spot."
"I see" She asks walking over to Alastair and sitting next to him. "Can I take this... Maid outfit." She asks laughs a little before looking down at it

Mayyflower said:
"I see" She asks walking over to Alastair and sitting next to him. "Can I take this... Maid outfit." She asks laughs a little before looking down at it
"Of course." Alastair said, smiling at her."You do look quite stunning in that. If you ever need anything else, clothes wise, I most likely have some dresses and other things in a closet."

Roman said:
Han didn't fall asleep right away, so the time he spent woke, he watched TV. "Guess I should go to sleep now." He said turning everything off. Han closed his eyes and soon fell asleep himself
---Time skip---

Blair stayed in the same position as last night and stayed asleep

Roman said:
The clone caught the crystal, "What am I gonna do with this?" He then looked at Natsumi. "What am I gonna do with this?"
''well...first of all, thats one of the crystals that have a high chance of exploding. its not even a crystal at all. its dust''

Nonalaka said:
Euloria was at the beach as she was teaching the new dragon hatchling to swim, zuji, now around the size of a medium dog was running around her feet as he came to visit.
@anyone I guess I havent used her in a while

Amaras eyes lit up childishly "yes!" She replied happily
*Natsuru chuckled a bit as he continued washing his plate*

KaterinaPetrovaTVD said:
---Time skip---
Blair stayed in the same position as last night and stayed asleep
Han moved a little, putting his arm around Blair. He took a deep breath, but remained sleep.

Daniel reaver]Shira giggled as she was hugged again and happily hugged back [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Yuki then pulled away smiling happily*

''we should get dressed up''

WeirdPrincess said:
"Of course." Alastair said, smiling at her."You do look quite stunning in that. If you ever need anything else, clothes wise, I most likely have some dresses and other things in a closet."
"Why do you have girl clothes?" She asks with a confused look on her face before getting up.

Mayyflower said:
"Why do you have girl clothes?" She asks with a confused look on her face before getting up.
"In case I ever bring a girl here or my sisters come over, then I'll be prepared if they need anything." Alastair said before sighing.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''well...first of all, thats one of the crystals that have a high chance of exploding. its not even a crystal at all. its dust''

*Natsuru chuckled a bit as he continued washing his plate*

[/QUOTE]
"Well then... I won't be needing this." The clone moved a distance away from his current position where the dust was. "Why would he try and blow me up? I never did anything...."

Daniel reaver]"Ok baby" she said to yuki [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Yuki kissed Shira's neck playfully before going to get her clothes and dress up*

WeirdPrincess said:
"In case I ever bring a girl here or my sisters come over, then I'll be prepared if they need anything." Alastair said before sighing.
Levi nods and walks into the room and changes back into her regular clothes. "You have a sister?" She asks sitting down next to Alastair.

Roman said:
"Well then... I won't be needing this." The clone moved a distance away from his current position where the dust was. "Why would he try and blow me up? I never did anything...."
''well he did say do something with it''

Mayyflower said:
Levi nods and walks into the room and changes back into her regular clothes. "You have a sister?" She asks sitting down next to Alastair.
"Two to be exact. There's Snow, who's the youngest out of all of us. Then there's Nora, she's....the middle child and very...flirty if you could say." Alastair explained to Levi.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

*Natsuru chuckled a

bit as he continued washing his plate*

[/QUOTE]
Amara skipped off to her room to get changed out of her pajamas. She quickly made her way back to the kitchen.

((Something like that except Amara has curly hair))

6033a56df56cd54eb9c55b9dc89b7768.jpg

Daniel reaver]Atrio smiled and kissed her happily "I love you ruthy" he said softly to her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15002-sweetone/ said:
@Sweetone[/URL]
"i love you too atrio" she smiled and kissed him back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back