• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''i-i never heard of the word grieve...what is that?''

[/QUOTE]
"Grieve?, well... its a feeling you feel if a loved one passes on its like heartbreak, except stronger, knowing you'll never see that loved one again" she explained calmly

Nonalaka said:
"Grieve?, well... its a feeling you feel if a loved one passes on its like heartbreak, except stronger, knowing you'll never see that loved one again" she explained calmly
''oh...ok..''

*Natsuru said as he finishes his scrambled eggs*

S

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''oh...ok..''
*Natsuru said as he finishes his scrambled eggs*

[/QUOTE]
She narrowed her eyes at him ".....are sure there isn't anything else in your mind?"

Lumina said:
Violetta glanced over the menu, deciding what she wanted. She above the menu at Aiden, watching his excited reactions.
"Pretty nice place right? Don't worry about the prices. Get whatever you want."

She grinned, wondering if he had noticed just how nice a place this really was, despite it being an amusement park restaurant. Well, it was the best amusement park in the country, if not the world, after all.

@TheRebelliousDragon

----

@Nonalaka ((can you repost what you had said?))

----

@Himeragi Seiker ((I dont remember what Suzano and Lumina are up to xD ))
Aiden smiled. "ANYTHING I WANTTTTTT!?" He said his eyes sparkling. "That sounds awesome!"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Natsumi giggled a bit innocently as she descended herself onto the ground and repairing the door that she had kicked open*

[/QUOTE]
The clone sighed, "So, is that a no?" He asked watching as the door was repaired

shortyshot8 said:
Tatsumi laughed a little "Well it was a bit of a shock because....That was my first time" He said blushing
"I could tell," she replied smoothly. "And let me guess, you've read many fanfictions of it." She smirked, before rummaging his side dresser, hunting for a particular phone.

Jasper blushed slightly as he leaned agains her more loving this new feeling of another body being close

@shyland

River walked with nexia into the plane and looked around for there seat which wasn't easy considering they where in the front row of the plane and on the far side

@Piffy Queen

Shira continued to tickle yuki smiling a little more "so" she said seductivly into yukis ear as she continued to tickle her

@Himeragi Seiker

Jennete said:
Snow:*slowly falls asleep in Romans arms, limp and light like a doll*
((It's 4 am for me I gtg to bed haha we shall pick this up in the morning))
(( I never replied to this ))

Roman smiled and watched his clone and Natsumi talk, before appearing in his bedroom. He placed Snow down on the bed and laid down on his side, falling asleep soon after.

LunaCrosby said:
"I dont know, if I sing the song I might die" she says jokingly and rubs the back of her head
Ulquiorra chuckled,"Then I'll save you with a kiss." He said jokingly as he winked at her.

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair thought about it before nodding,"One song will do. Unless you want to do more."
Levi nodded and began playing.

(Anyone free to interact with Lexi)

Nonalaka said:
S
She narrowed her eyes at him ".....are sure there isn't anything else in your mind?"
''no...not really''

Roman said:
The clone sighed, "So, is that a no?" He asked watching as the door was repaired
''i dunno~''

Daniel reaver]Jasper blushed slightly as he leaned agains her more loving this new feeling of another body being close [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14736-shyland/ said:
@shyland[/URL]

River walked with nexia into the plane and looked around for there seat which wasn't easy considering they where in the front row of the plane and on the far side

@Piffy Queen

Shira continued to tickle yuki smiling a little more "so" she said seductivly into yukis ear as she continued to tickle her

@Himeragi Seiker
*Yuki giggled more as Shira tickled her soon her towel slipping off*

shortyshot8 said:
(Goodnight my friend!)
Jack laughed a little "Oh is that so? I doubt you would have let me" He said honestly
Nora chuckled and winked,"Well now we won't know because you didn't try. Maybe next time." She said with a smile as she patted his chest.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''no...not really''

''i dunno~''

[/QUOTE]
"Not really?" She raised a brow at him as she took her plate over to the sink to wash it "well you either do or you don't..." she replied before turning her head and smiled "so do you or don't you?"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''no...not really''

''i dunno~''

*Yuki giggled more as Shira tickled her soon her towel slipping off*

[/QUOTE]
"Oh, well that is too bad. Hopefully you figure out what you want soon. Till then I will be right here looking at all this stuff..."

Daniel reaver]Shira laughed a little then pulled yuki into a hug right after her towel fell "I love you" she said as she held onto yuki resting her chin on her shoulder [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Yuki held Shira back and nuzzled her shoulder*

''i love you too''

Nonalaka said:
"Not really?" She raised a brow at him as she took her plate over to the sink to wash it "well you either do or you don't..." she replied before turning her head and smiled "so do you or don't you?"
''i dont''

*Natsuru chuckled a bit as he waited for Amara to finish washing her plate*

Roman said:
"Oh, well that is too bad. Hopefully you figure out what you want soon. Till then I will be right here looking at all this stuff..."
*Natsumi only stuck her tongue at the clone*

''clone~''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Yuki held Shira back and nuzzled her shoulder*
''i love you too''

''i dont''

*Natsuru chuckled a bit as he waited for Amara to finish washing her plate*

[/QUOTE]
"Good good~" she said with a happy giggle as she finished washing her plate.

Daniel reaver]Shira smiles as she stood there with yuki loving the affection yuki let her give and the affection she gave back "your my world you know that" she said quietly to her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Yuki nods*

''your my world also yknow?''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Natsumi only stuck her tongue at the clone*
''clone~''

[/QUOTE]
"Do I need to explain it again? I'm just a recreation of Roman, I only lack a few human abilities. I do plan on having Roman make me a real person though. It'd be fun."

Nonalaka said:
"Good good~" she said with a happy giggle as she finished washing her plate.
*Natsuru then brought his plate over and started washing his plate*

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair hummed along to the melody as he layed back in his seat and watched her.
Levi finishes the song and looks over at Alastair. "Think of anything you want me to do?" She says facing him but on the piano bench

Roman said:
"Do I need to explain it again? I'm just a recreation of Roman, I only lack a few human abilities. I do plan on having Roman make me a real person though. It'd be fun."
''but wouldnt it be weird to see two Romans?''

*She said as she summoned a random guy with a white jacket next to her*

''i mean i already know this Roman''

''yeah, what gives? is it that my name is just way too good?''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back