• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson frowned "I just asked that..........God this sucks" He said laying back down
Angel grabs her head, panicking. "Dove... where are you... Why am I not exhausted... lack of energy" She mumbles to herself, holding her head. The light flashes again on her chest. "Wah-"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''ah...i see..''

''alright alright alright''

[/QUOTE]
"I'm sorry" she pouted before wiping her eye, looking rather upset as she turned to look at him. "I'll just go to my room and wait it out, I don't like people seeing me in such a way..."

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Angel grabs her head, panicking. "Dove... where are you... Why am I not exhausted... lack of energy" She mumbles to herself, holding her head. The light flashes again on her chest. "Wah-"

[/QUOTE]
Jackson sighed "What the hell is happening now? Because I really need to put some pants on" He said

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''remember that im a fallen goddess with a spear that can even explode into a radius of a nuke and your a clone? dont over step your boundaries...''

[/QUOTE]
"OK... Sassy I see. Is that a yes? I mean if it is, can I have the hot spring thing too? Sounds like fun.."

Nonalaka said:
"I'm sorry" she pouted before wiping her eye, looking rather upset as she turned to look at him. "I'll just go to my room and wait it out, I don't like people seeing me in such a way..."
*Natsuru just stood up to hug Amara and look out the window*

''is it okay if i just do this?''

Roman said:
"OK... Sassy I see. Is that a yes? I mean if it is, can I have the hot spring thing too? Sounds like fun.."
''if that real roman allows you however''

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson sighed "What the hell is happening now? Because I really need to put some pants on" He said
The flash vanishes and Aria stands there, looking panicked at her hands "WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING!"

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Noah takes her hand. "Friends we shall be" He says with a smile.

[/QUOTE]
"Yaaay!" She chimes before tugging at his arm gently "can we get ice cream?!" She asks with hopeful smile.

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]The flash vanishes and Aria stands there, looking panicked at her hands "WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING!"

[/QUOTE]
Jackson sighed "I don't think true loves kiss is going to help this one" He said jokingly

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

[/QUOTE]
"Roman has no control over me. Snow does, I actually like.... freed myself." The clone thought for a second. "I have to be the most badass clone alive..."

Nonalaka said:
"Yaaay!" She chimes before tugging at his arm gently "can we get ice cream?!" She asks with hopeful smile.
Noah rolled his eyes playfully "Why not" He says looking down at her.

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson sighed "I don't think true loves kiss is going to help this one" He said jokingly
Aria glares at Jackson. "This is no time to Joke around! I have no voices in my heard! I can't hear Dove or Angel!" She screams, obviously panicked.

Roman said:
"Roman has no control over me. Snow does, I actually like.... freed myself." The clone thought for a second. "I have to be the most badass clone alive..."
''and i will enslave you now''

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]

Aria glares at Jackson. "This is no time to Joke around! I have no voices in my heard! I can't hear Dove or Angel!" She screams, obviously panicked.

[/QUOTE]
Jackson sighed "There is nothing I can even do about it" He said looking down

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

[/QUOTE]
She slowly nodded before hugging into him "y-yeah, I'm fine with that"

Nonalaka said:
She slowly nodded before hugging into him "y-yeah, I'm fine with that"
*Natsuru nodded looking out the window respecting Amara's privacy to not have her face seen like this*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''and i will enslave you now''

[/QUOTE]
"What? Why? I thought we had something special!" The clone joked. "Oh...wait.... you're serious?" The clone gulped and started running.

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson sighed "There is nothing I can even do about it" He said looking down
Aria grabs Jackson by the shoulder. "What is happening!" The light on her chest flashes again causing Aria to step back "What the hell!" She screams before getting engulfed in light again.

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]

[/QUOTE]
"Really?" She giggled excitedly as she hugged his arm, she quickly let go to walk ahead "Let's go!"

Roman said:
"What? Why? I thought we had something special!" The clone joked. "Oh...wait.... you're serious?" The clone gulped and started running.
*Natsumi giggled a bit innocently as she descended herself onto the ground and repairing the door that she had kicked open*

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Aria grabs Jackson by the shoulder. "What is happening!" The light on her chest flashes again causing Aria to step back "What the hell!" She screams before getting engulfed in light again.

[/QUOTE]
Jackson looks actually worried now "What!?! What the hell could be after her!?!"

Nonalaka said:
"Really?" She giggled excitedly as she hugged his arm, she quickly let go to walk ahead "Let's go!"
Noah gets pulled along by Camilla to the Ice cream store.

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson looks actually worried now "What!?! What the hell could be after her!?!"
Dove appears from the flash and falls onto Jackson. She looks up to Jackson with panic "Whats happening" She asks, fear in her eyes.

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]

Dove appears from the flash and falls onto Jackson. She looks up to Jackson with panic "Whats happening" She asks, fear in her eyes.

[/QUOTE]
Jackson holds her close "I don't know" He said with fear in his voice fear of losing them

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Natsuru nodded looking out the window respecting Amara's privacy to not have her face seen like this*

[/QUOTE]
"He's so upset, poor boy" she muttered quietly as a few tears fell She was feeling the same emotions as the two people outside. She hugged Natsuru tighter in response.

Nonalaka said:
"He's so upset, poor boy" she muttered quietly as a few tears fell She was feeling the same emotions as the two people outside. She hugged Natsuru tighter in response.
*Natsuru noticed she hugged him a bit tighter and rubs her back to comfort her*

'why did they break up...in the first place?'

''why did they even break up?''

*Natsuru said quietly to himself*

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]

[/QUOTE]
She came to a sudden stop just outside the place, pouting lightly "I forgot to ask if you can even eat it, since you arent from earth.. have you had ice cream before" she asked looking up at him with sad eyes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back