• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Jennete said:
Snow:*opens her eyes slowly, big and blue, smiling warmly at him as she shakily tries to reach her hand up* D..don't cry
"I don't think I can stop.... You we're just dead not even 10 minutes ago. That was something I feared..." Roman said sadly. "Get some rest. You'll need it."

The clone walked over to Roman, "You did care, so why hide it?" He asked. He then thought for a second. "Never mind I already know."

LunaCrosby said:
"She did it because she's planning something" he yawned
"Planning something...". She paused her gaze falling to the ground "Ah, right.."

((I fell asleep ;- ;) )

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]"I...I'm not sure what's happeneing."She stands up off the bed, continuously staring at her glowing chest.

[/QUOTE]
Jackson sat up "This can't be good" He said nervously (PLOT TWIST! I just made Dove pregenant xD JK!)

Roman said:
"I don't think I can stop.... You we're just dead not even 10 minutes ago. That was something I feared..." Roman said sadly. "Get some rest. You'll need it."

The clone walked over to Roman, "You did care, so why hide it?" He asked. He then thought for a second. "Never mind I already know."
Snow:*curls into his arms and she nods her head, relaxing now that she was finally in his arms and he loved her again. Her wings limp and delicate but still had color in them now that she was alive again* I love you *she whispers softly and clutches the paper with the instructions to make him happy in her hands*

Jennete said:
Snow:*curls into his arms and she nods her head, relaxing now that she was finally in his arms and he loved her again. Her wings limp and delicate but still had color in them now that she was alive again* I love you *she whispers softly and clutches the paper with the instructions to make him happy in her hands*
"I love you too..." Roman said smiling.

Roman's clone walked up to Natsumi, "Yo, think maybe I could come down to the cafe and get a free coffee or something?" He asked smirking.

@Himeragi Seiker

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson sat up "This can't be good" He said nervously (PLOT TWIST! I just made Dove pregenant xD JK!)
(Yeaaahhh no xD )

The spot on her chest glows brighter until it completely engulfs Dove. Her appearance suddenly changes, almost as if she became a completely new person.

"..."

Roman said:

Roman's clone walked up to Natsumi, "Yo, think maybe I could come down to the cafe and get a free coffee or something?" He asked smirking.

@Himeragi Seiker
Snow:*slowly falls asleep in Romans arms, limp and light like a doll*

((It's 4 am for me I gtg to bed haha we shall pick this up in the morning))

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]
(Yeaaahhh no xD )
The spot on her chest glows brighter until it completely engulfs Dove. Her appearance suddenly changes, almost as if she became a completely new person.

"..."

[/QUOTE]
Jackson looked shocked "D-Dove?" He asked her nervously

Roman said:

@Himeragi Seiker
''sure. you can drink tho right?''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''sure. you can drink tho right?''

[/QUOTE]
The clone thinks for a second, "I'm a clone does it even matter? I don't function like a human anyway." He stated.

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]"I-I'm not Dove... I'm Angel" She says quietly, the spot on her chest glowing a blueish tint now.

[/QUOTE]
Jackson went wide eyed "Wha-What? What happened to Dove?" He asked her

Roman said:
The clone thinks for a second, "I'm a clone does it even matter? I don't function like a human anyway." He stated.
''then i guess you cant drink...''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''like...yknow...what do you like to do?''

''your...okay...right? is something troubling you?''

[/QUOTE]
"Hmm, no don't worry I'm fine" she said quietly as she stood up and walked to the window. Her hair almost black and her eyes turning purple. "This just happens from time to time when there's heartbreak very near" she said in a lower, softer voice "those people walking the path that goes past our house?" She pointed "They just broke up on that walk...being so close affects me and my mood a little ..it'll wear off after a while"

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]"I-I don't know... I honestly Don't know" She says wide eyed at Jackson.

[/QUOTE]
Jackson rubbed the back of his head "What the hell is going on?"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''then i guess you cant drink...''

[/QUOTE]
"It would go down, it just wouldn't come out or up. That's what I meant. There are certain things I can't do that humans can like barf, or use the bathroom, reproduce." The clone chuckled. "There are a few more..."

Nonalaka said:
"Hmm, no don't worry I'm fine" she said quietly as she stood up and walked to the window. Her hair almost black and her eyes turning purple. "This just happens from time to time when there's heartbreak very near" she said in a lower, softer voice "those people walking the path that goes past our house?" She pointed "They just broke up on that walk...being so close affects me and my mood a little ..it'll wear off after a while"
''ah...i see..''

Roman said:
"It would go down, it just wouldn't come out or up. That's what I meant. There are certain things I can't do that humans can like barf, or use the bathroom, reproduce." The clone chuckled. "There are a few more..."
''alright alright alright''

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson rubbed the back of his head "What the hell is going on?"
"Hell if I know" Angel screams, scared of whats happening. She stares at her hands. "Wait... I'm here without Dove... and Dove was here without me... What the hell is happening!"

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Noah chuckles with her "I guess you dont" He smiles at her

[/QUOTE]
She nodded and smiled at him "I like you Noah, Let's be friends!" She chimed happily as she held out her hand for another handshake.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''ah...i see..''

''alright alright alright''

[/QUOTE]
"You see my point? Or should I say more?" He asked laughing. His side starting to hurt.

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]"Hell if I know" Angel screams, scared of whats happening. She stares at her hands. "Wait... I'm here without Dove... and Dove was here without me... What the hell is happening!"

[/QUOTE]
Jackson frowned "I just asked that..........God this sucks" He said laying back down

Nonalaka said:
She nodded and smiled at him "I like you Noah, Let's be friends!" She chimed happily as she held out her hand for another handshake.
Noah takes her hand. "Friends we shall be" He says with a smile.

Roman said:
"You see my point? Or should I say more?" He asked laughing. His side starting to hurt.
''remember that im a fallen goddess with a spear that can even explode into a radius of a nuke and your a clone? dont over step your boundaries...''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back