• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Dove's eyes shimmer as she looks up at Jackson. "I-I-" She studders, flustered about the whole thing. "I- I love you too" She manages to whisper.

[/QUOTE]
Jackson smiled "Will you stay with me?" He asked her

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora peeked her head out and smiled,"Oh course! You wouldn't have it any other way." She winked at him before ducking her head back inside.
Jack laughed a little "One of the many reasons I love you" He said softly

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''oi come on now......if you kill me how in the living hell are gonna have your wishes granted? besides, violence is foolish. weapon play? fun. mindless violence, dumb as fuck. so now...Snow...what do you wish for?''
*She said as she started to descend crossing one leg over the other with smiling warmly*

''maybe i should take that Santa Claus job at the mall in christmas...but since im a girl and not a guy, that friggin sucks for the kids. but anyway, what do you wish for Snow?''

''well. thats funny. Natsuru always said that Natsumi was a piece of treasure...''

[/QUOTE]
Snow:*she says softly to her, stepping to the side away from the group, riding on cloud nine* I wish for Roman.. the real one, I wish for him to find happiness again.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''oi come on now......if you kill me how in the living hell are gonna have your wishes granted? besides, violence is foolish. weapon play? fun. mindless violence, dumb as fuck. so now...Snow...what do you wish for?''
*She said as she started to descend crossing one leg over the other with smiling warmly*

''maybe i should take that Santa Claus job at the mall in christmas...but since im a girl and not a guy, that friggin sucks for the kids. but anyway, what do you wish for Snow?''

''well. thats funny. Natsuru always said that Natsumi was a piece of treasure...''

[/QUOTE]
Roman frowned and watched the moment happen. The clone smiled happily and watched also.

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson smiled "Will you stay with me?" He asked her

Jack laughed a little "One of the many reasons I love you" He said softly
"Tell me more. Why you love me that is." Nora said as she washed her body.

WeirdPrincess said:
Ulquiorra smirked as he watched her play, nodding along to the music."I just realized that your songs are mostly about love, from what I've heard." He said once she was gone.
"Yeah, some are sad but I'm not gonna sing them because I don't wanna make anyone depressed" she says.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Tell me more. Why you love me that is." Nora said as she washed her body.
Jack smiled "You are sweet you are kind you are always there for me and always supporting me no matter what and countless other reasons" He said happily

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]"Y-Yes... I will never leave you" She says, her eyes locked on his.

[/QUOTE]
Jackson nodded as he gazed into her eyes "Be with me tonight?" He asked her

LunaCrosby said:
"Yeah, some are sad but I'm not gonna sing them because I don't wanna make anyone depressed" she says.
"I'm the only one here princess, I won't get depressed by hearing a sad song." Ulquiorra said as looked around his room.

Jennete said:
Snow:*she says softly to her, stepping to the side away from the group, riding on cloud nine* I wish for Roman.. the real one, I wish for him to find happiness again.
Roman said:
Roman frowned and watched the moment happen. The clone smiled happily and watched also.
''hmmm...well i cant really grant that wish 100% only 50%...the other half is that you go to a maid cafe nearby your school, and ask a maid for a nice relaxing hot spring. the maid will then guide you to the hot spring in the back of the cafe and help you relax taking off any stress on your shoulders also healing the pain. you will then touch hands in the hot spring and exchange a kiss. that will grant Roman his happiness...*sigh* where in the hell is the goddess of happiness when you need her anyway....''

*Natsumi then gives snow a piece of paper containing her phone number*

''since you may not see me a lot, if you need anything else to help you or roman in anyway, just call''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''hmmm...well i cant really grant that wish 100% only 50%...the other half is that you go to a maid cafe nearby your school, and ask a maid for a nice relaxing hot spring. the maid will then guide you to the hot spring in the back of the cafe and help you relax taking off any stress on your shoulders also healing the pain. you will then touch hands in the hot spring and exchange a kiss. that will grant Roman his happiness...*sigh* where in the hell is the goddess of happiness when you need her anyway....''
*Natsumi then gives snow a piece of paper containing her phone number*

''since you may not see me a lot, if you need anything else to help you or roman in anyway, just call''

[/QUOTE]
The clone stepped up, "Can I have a wish?" He asked smiling. "I may not be the actual Roman, but I feel he'd keep me around for like... housekeeping and crap."

shortyshot8 said:
Jack smiled "You are sweet you are kind you are always there for me and always supporting me no matter what and countless other reasons" He said happily

"Y-yes...Tonight, I am yours" She manages to whisper to him, completely flustered.

WeirdPrincess said:
"I'm the only one here princess, I won't get depressed by hearing a sad song." Ulquiorra said as looked around his room.
"Well if you say so I can sing at least one" she says and stares at him

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]"Y-yes...Tonight, I am yours" She manages to whisper to him, completely flustered.

[/QUOTE]
Jackson smiled "I truly love you my Dove" He said softly to her tugging at the bottom of her shirt

Roman said:
The clone stepped up, "Can I have a wish?" He asked smiling. "I may not be the actual Roman, but I feel he'd keep me around for like... housekeeping and crap."
''sure sure why not. i wanna feel like a goddess again...go on whats up?''

shortyshot8 said:

Nora blushed,"Wow. I didn't think their would be so many and thank you." She said softly as she turned the knob on the shower, turning it off."Towel please!"

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora blushed,"Wow. I didn't think their would be so many and thank you." She said softly as she turned the knob on the shower, turning it off."Towel please!"
Jack smiled as he picked up a towel and handed it past the curtains

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson smiled "I truly love you my Dove" He said softly to her tugging at the bottom of her shirt
"I-I love you too... I always did" She touches her hands on his on her shirt as she manages to lift it off.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''sure sure why not. i wanna feel like a goddess again...go on whats up?''

[/QUOTE]
The clone chuckled, "I wish for more wishes...." he said grinning mischievously.

shortyshot8 said:
Jack smiled as he picked up a towel and handed it past the curtains
Nora grabbed the towel and wrapped it around herself before stepping out."Most relaxing thing ever. You should have joined."

(I'm off to bed!)

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]"I-I love you too... I always did" She touches her hands on his on her shirt as she manages to lift it off.

[/QUOTE]
Jackson smiled "You are my one and only Dove" He said to her before kissing her again

(FAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAADE)

Roman said:
The clone chuckled, "I wish for more wishes...." he said grinning mischievously.
*Natsumi's eyes then shined golden as she summoned her spear sadistically smiling and aiming it at the clone pulling the spear back*

''sure sure. more wishes are within this spear and it must be stabbed between you eyes and il try to find an eye ball of the right size to fit the gigantic hole thats gonna be in your bloody head...kuhuhahahaha''

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora grabbed the towel and wrapped it around herself before stepping out."Most relaxing thing ever. You should have joined."

(I'm off to bed!)
(Goodnight my friend!)

Jack laughed a little "Oh is that so? I doubt you would have let me" He said honestly

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson smiled "You are my one and only Dove" He said to her before kissing her again
(FAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAADE)
Dove lays there weakly next to Jackson, breathing gently, a smile across her face.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Natsumi's eyes then shined golden as she summoned her spear sadistically smiling and aiming it at the clone pulling the spear back*
''sure sure. more wishes are within this spear and it must be stabbed between you eyes and il try to find an eye ball of the right size to fit the gigantic hole thats gonna be in your bloody head...kuhuhahahaha''

[/QUOTE]
The clone laughed, "I like this lady!" He said laughing sarcastically.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back