• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Jack smiled "Try and guess" He said happily "This should get you in the mood" He said softly nibbling her neck
Nora blushed more and moaned again as she leaned head, giving him more access."I swear...this is totally heaven.."

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson smirked "Wow I really am turning you on" He said before sighing and kissing her on the lips
Dove closes her eyes, and squirms even more in place. She places a hand on his chest, trying to push him away but doesn't even attempt.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''alright...hmmm......crap i forgot the code...''
*Natsumi said calmly*

[/QUOTE]
"Are you kidding me ma'am?" The clone asked. "What if I said I was part sanctum, would that do anything?"

WeirdPrincess said:
"You're a very curious girl." Ulquiorra said as they walked through the living room and towards his room."Thankfully, no ones home."
She looked at him a bit confused, she's never aware about how curiouse she can be. "Yeah I'm always curiouse I guess" she says.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora blushed more and moaned again as she leaned head, giving him more access."I swear...this is totally heaven.."
Jack smiled "That's the plan" He said nibbling more on her neck occasionally licking or kissing it

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Dove closes her eyes, and squirms even more in place. She places a hand on his chest, trying to push him away but doesn't even attempt.

[/QUOTE]
Jackson continued kissing her thinking "I am going to make you submit to lust"

Roman said:
"Are you kidding me ma'am?" The clone asked. "What if I said I was part sanctum, would that do anything?"
''nnnnope. here let me show ya''

*She then saw the actual Roman*

''and sir, can you not be a creeper and greet your friends? Snow and your clone are here''

Daniel reaver]Shira happily pkayed along and kissed back tickling yukis sides a little [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Yuki giggled a bit as she was being tickled*

''h-hey! hahaha the towel will slip! hahahaha''

Daniel reaver]"For making me not feel alone for once" he said softly to her as he leaned against her staring down at his wrist with the wolf (Don't know if you saw what he looks like sooooo)[ATTACH=full]130595[/ATTACH] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14736-shyland/ said:
@shyland[/URL]
Shade smiles any time she whisper to jasper

Sent from my x1 using Tapatalk

LunaCrosby said:
She looked at him a bit confused, she's never aware about how curiouse she can be. "Yeah I'm always curiouse I guess" she says.
Ulquiorra laughed as he opened the door to his room and shut the door behind them once inside."It's cute, so it's not much of a problem." He said, dropping her hand as he walked over to his drum set.

Roman said:
"I'm fine right here." Roman shouted back. He wasn't in the mood to be toyed with, he came to get treasure and that's what he planned on leaving with.
@Jennete
Snow:*turns seeing him and her eyes go wide, hopeful as she looks at him* H..hi

shortyshot8 said:
Jack smiled "That's the plan" He said nibbling more on her neck occasionally licking or kissing it
Dove keeps her hand on his chest, but suddenly stops squirming. She closes her eyes and just lays there.

Roman said:
"I'm fine right here." Roman shouted back. He wasn't in the mood to be toyed with, he came to get treasure and that's what he planned on leaving with.
@Jennete
''hmmm...alright then......then i wont open it until you come here and be nice to your friends and give up the crap attitude''

shortyshot8 said:
Nora moaned loudly as she held on to him,"Clothes...off. Shower..." She said, breathing heavily.

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Dove keeps her hand on his chest, but suddenly stops squirming. She closes her eyes and just lays there.

[/QUOTE]
Jackson pulled away "What's wrong?" He asked her seeing as she was acting strange

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora moaned loudly as she held on to him,"Clothes...off. Shower..." She said, breathing heavily.
Jack smiled "That's the spirit" He said moving a hand to the bottom of her shirt pulling up on it

Jennete said:
Snow:*turns seeing him and her eyes go wide, hopeful as she looks at him* H..hi
Roman smiled, "Yo."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''hmmm...alright then......then i wont open it until you come here and be nice to your friends and give up the crap attitude''

[/QUOTE]
"Damn you...." Roman jumped down, landing on the ground he left a small crater. "Sorry guys. I just let the problems in life consume me..." he said in a low voice. He was hiding the fact that he still didn't care.

WeirdPrincess said:
Ulquiorra laughed as he opened the door to his room and shut the door behind them once inside."It's cute, so it's not much of a problem." He said, dropping her hand as he walked over to his drum set.
She tryed not to blush "y-yeah Ok" she says and follows him.

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson pulled away "What's wrong?" He asked her seeing as she was acting strange

Jack smiled "That's the spirit" He said moving a hand to the bottom of her shirt pulling up on it
Dove catches her breath, her eyes softly stare at him. "Y-You win" She whispers to him, almost as a way of submitting herself to him.

Roman said:
Roman smiled, "Yo."
"Damn you...." Roman jumped down, landing on the ground he left a small crater. "Sorry guys. I just let the problems in life consume me..." he said in a low voice. He was hiding the fact that he still didn't care.
Snow:*she buys into it, so ignorantly hopeful and smiles back, wiping her eyes to make sure they were dry*

shortyshot8 said:

Nora easily pulled her shirt off before kissing him and refusing to let go.

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Dove catches her breath, her eyes softly stare at him. "Y-You win" She whispers to him, almost as a way of submitting herself to him.

[/QUOTE]
Jackson smiled warmly at her "Are you sure you're ready to go through with this?" He asked her

Roman said:
Roman smiled, "Yo."
''well...i guess thats exceptable...but lemme ask you this: why do you want this artifact so badly for?''

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora easily pulled her shirt off before kissing him and refusing to let go.
Jack kissed her back fully submitting himself to her as he turned the knob on the shower

Users who are viewing this thread

Back