• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson smiled warmly at her "Are you sure you're ready to go through with this?" He asked her
Dove nod slowly. She gives him a reassuring look before closing her eyes, laying there willingly.

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Dove nod slowly. She gives him a reassuring look before closing her eyes, laying there willingly.

[/QUOTE]
Jackson looked at Angel with a look saying 'Should I really do this?' Before getting ontop of her

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''well...i guess thats exceptable...but lemme ask you this: why do you want this artifact so badly for?''

[/QUOTE]
"I plan to wish for the best for Snow and I." Roman said, faking a smile and nodded. "I hope she does too."

The clone smiled, "I guess time alone does clear a persons head... Hey God lady, if you open the door, can you let Snow make her wish first?"

LunaCrosby said:
She tryed not to blush "y-yeah Ok" she says and follows him.
Ulquiorra turned around and looked at her, smirking."Whats wrong? You nervous?" He asked, raising an eyebrow before He motioned towards the drums as he leaned against the wall next to them."Go ahead and play whatever you want on these."

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson looked at Angel with a look saying 'Should I really do this?' Before getting ontop of her
Angel smile at him, giving him a look saying 'go for it'. Dove blushes as Jackson gets on top of her. She remains laying there still.

Roman said:
"I plan to wish for the best for Snow and I." Roman said, faking a smile and nodded. "I hope she does too."

The clone smiled, "I guess time alone does clear a persons head... Hey God lady, if you open the door, can you let Snow make her wish first?"
''ah...''

*Natsuru then walked about 10 yards away from the door*

''stand back cuz...im about to just throw in a key''

*She summons her spear and aims at the door*

@Jennete

Roman said:

Snow:*she smiles happily and grins knowing exactly what she will wish for, not able to take her eyes off of Roman, all her hopes soaring again for their future*

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]
Angel smile at him, giving him a look saying 'go for it'. Dove blushes as Jackson gets on top of her. She remains laying there still.

[/QUOTE]
Jackson sighed before kissing her deeply almost wanting a challenge

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#b3b300]''ah...''[/COLOR][COLOR=#b3b300] [/COLOR][COLOR=#b3b300][B]*Natsuru then walked about 10 yards away from the door*[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=#b3b300] ''stand back cuz...im about to just throw in a key''[/COLOR] [COLOR=#b3b300] [/COLOR][COLOR=#b3b300][B]*She summons her spear and aims at the door*[/B][/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16618-jennete/ said:
@Jennete[/URL]
Roman and the clone back away.

Jennete said:
Snow:*she smiles happily and grins knowing exactly what she will wish for, not able to take her eyes off of Roman, all her hopes soaring again for their future*
The real Roman grabbed Snow, pulling her away from the door, "Just wait." He said still faking it.

shortyshot8 said:
Jack kissed her back fully submitting himself to her as he turned the knob on the shower
Nora pulled away and looked at him,"That suits gonna get wet and I am not paying a crap ton to get it dry cleaned, so off it goes."she said before hopping into the shower and closing the curtains behind her.

Roman said:
The real Roman grabbed Snow, pulling her away from the door, "Just wait." He said still faking it.
Snow:*she nods and rests her head on his chest, enjoying his closeness, so happy now* I know exactly what I am going to wish for...

WeirdPrincess said:
Ulquiorra turned around and looked at her, smirking."Whats wrong? You nervous?" He asked, raising an eyebrow before He motioned towards the drums as he leaned against the wall next to them."Go ahead and play whatever you want on these."
"I-im not nervouse" she mumbled and went to the drum set, taking a moment to remember the song she wanted to play before beggining.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YotBQCzYKec[/media]

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora pulled away and looked at him,"That suits gonna get wet and I am not paying a crap ton to get it dry cleaned, so off it goes."she said before hopping into the shower and closing the curtains behind her.
Jack chuckled a little "A tease till the very end huh?" He said with a smirk

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Dove kisses him back, weaker then he kissed her, but blushes enjoying it. She lays there weak underneath him.

[/QUOTE]
Jackson continued kissing her while thinking "This is insane! There is no way she can hold up 2 nights in a row!"

Roman said:
*Natsumi then threw her spear at the code pad as it hit, Natsumi appeared kicking the door then backing away like a clown with jazz hands looking into the door as only a sign remains*

''TA-DAHH!! its...a sign........go on, read it''

Sign: Stupid, theres no such thing as treasure or artifact that grants your wish, that will just cause utter destruction ha ha!!...Natsumi can grant your wishes though...if you can even find her

*Natsumi then jumped up and started to float and made it look like she was sitting on an invisibly chair*

Jennete said:
Snow:*she nods and rests her head on his chest, enjoying his closeness, so happy now* I know exactly what I am going to wish for...
The clone looked at Snow, and whispered in her ear, "Wish for his happiness. He's not being honest."

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson continued kissing her while thinking "This is insane! There is no way she can hold up 2 nights in a row!"
Dove releases a small moan, truly enjoying Jackson on her.She kisses him back a little more, but still weaker than his.

Roman said:
The clone looked at Snow, and whispered in her ear, "Wish for his happiness. He's not being honest."
[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Natsumi then threw her spear at the code pad as it hit, Natsumi appeared kicking the door then backing away like a clown with jazz hands looking into the door as only a sign remains*

Sign: Stupid, theres no such thing as treasure or artifact that grants your wish, that will just cause utter destruction ha ha!!...Natsumi can grant your wishes though...if you can even find her

*Natsumi then jumped up and started to float and made it look like she was sitting on an invisibly chair*

[/QUOTE]
Snow:*her eyes widen in surprise and she smiles looking at Natsumi and steps towards her* Can..can I make a wish?

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

[/QUOTE]
Roman frowned, the deadly glare he had earlier returning. "You think you can just play me like that?" He asked through his teeth and he stared up at Natsumi.

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Dove releases a small moan, truly enjoying Jackson on her.She kisses him back a little more, but still weaker than his.

[/QUOTE]
Jackson pulls away placing a hand on her chest "I love you Dove" He said softly

LunaCrosby said:
"I-im not nervouse" she mumbled and went to the drum set, taking a moment to remember the song she wanted to play before beggining.
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YotBQCzYKec[/media]
Ulquiorra smirked as he watched her play, nodding along to the music."I just realized that your songs are mostly about love, from what I've heard." He said once she was gone.

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson pulls away placing a hand on her chest "I love you Dove" He said softly
Dove's eyes shimmer as she looks up at Jackson. "I-I-" She studders, flustered about the whole thing. "I- I love you too" She manages to whisper.

Roman said:
Roman frowned, the deadly glare he had earlier returning. "You think you can just play me like that?" He asked through his teeth and he stared up at Natsumi.
Jennete said:
Snow:*her eyes widen in surprise and she smiles looking at Natsumi and steps towards her* Can..can I make a wish?
''oi come on now......if you kill me how in the living hell are gonna have your wishes granted? besides, violence is foolish. weapon play? fun. mindless violence, dumb as fuck. so now...Snow...what do you wish for?''

*She said as she started to descend crossing one leg over the other with smiling warmly*

''maybe i should take that Santa Claus job at the mall in christmas...but since im a girl and not a guy, that friggin sucks for the kids. but anyway, what do you wish for Snow?''

''well. thats funny. Natsuru always said that Natsumi was a piece of treasure...''

shortyshot8 said:
Nora peeked her head out and smiled,"Oh course! You wouldn't have it any other way." She winked at him before ducking her head back inside.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back