• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Daniel reaver]Shira kissed back then teasingly kissed her ear "sheesh baby what are you thinking" [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''well...your towel seems to be slipping actually''

shortyshot8 said:
Jack smiled as they entered the bathroom and he set her down before getting on his knee and pulled a box out of his pocket before opening it to reveal a ring with a bright diamond on it "Nora.....Will you marry me?"
Nora's eyes widened as she looked from the ring to Jack. Tears streamed down her face as she nodded quickly, not noticing she was crying."Of course I will you big goof." She replied softly as she looked at him.

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]"N-no" She lies, her face an even brighter red. She attempts to pull away again.

[/QUOTE]
Jackson continued nibbling on her neck giving Angel a look that says 'Is she enjoying this?'

Roman said:
The clone took her hand, "We're almost there! Cheer up!" the clone said running into a silver and gold door. "Ow...."
Snow:*nods looking at their hands, sniffing again when it reminds her of ROman and her holding hands when they first started this trip...* I..I will try

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora's eyes widened as she looked from the ring to Jack. Tears streamed down her face as she nodded quickly, not noticing she was crying."Of course I will you big goof." She replied softly as she looked at him.
Jack smiled happily before standing and hugging her "I love you Nora" He said happily

Roman said:
The clone took her hand, "We're almost there! Cheer up!" the clone said running into a silver and gold door. "Ow...."
''oh yo, found somethin...''

*Nanase then cut open the demon's stomach and found what appears to be treasure*

''is this the treasure you lookin for?''

@Jennete

Daniel reaver]Blushes and quickly grabs towel "y-you did it didn't you!" [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''i did nothing~"

*Yuki said as she stared out the window seriously*

Daniel reaver]"Y-yeah" he mumbled softly to her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14736-shyland/ said:
@shyland[/URL]
Shade took jaspers hand and grabbed a marker and drew a wolf on his wrist if you ever feel the urged to cut draw a wolf in stead to remind your self that a least one person cares about you shade says quietly

Sent from my x1 using Tapatalk

LunaCrosby said:
She rolled her eyes when he called her princess and took his hand "lead the way" she says.
Ulquiorra chucked before teleporting them to his house."There. Now that we're here, let's go." He said, pushing the door open and walking inside as he held her hand.

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson continued nibbling on her neck giving Angel a look that says 'Is she enjoying this?'
Angel nods toward him. Dove covers her mouth, enjoying Jacksons nibbling, "P-please" She mumbles.

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]
Angel nods toward him. Dove covers her mouth, enjoying Jacksons nibbling, "P-please" She mumbles.

[/QUOTE]
Jackson continued nibbling her giving Angel another look that said 'Do you think I should stop?'

Daniel reaver]Shira leaned against yuki "I bet you did untie my towel. Am I that erisistable" she said jokingly as she playfully poked yukis hips [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''i would do that but this time i did not hahaha...''

*Yuki laughed nervously as she kissed Shira's ear*

''il take a shower as well''

Daniel reaver]Jasper looked at the wokf then leaned over and kissed shades cheek quickly before looking away again [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14736-shyland/ said:
@shyland[/URL]
Shade blushes and hides her face in her lap

Sent from my x1 using Tapatalk

Roman said:
"Sadly, no. It is behind this door, but that is some pretty nice loot ya found." The clone said rubbing it's head. He then looked at the door, trying to figure out the answer to a code it asks for. "Damn riddles...."
@Jennete
*Seria then walks over*

''hmmm...oh wait, what was the name of this cave Nanase?''

''Shio Xiu Ken''

''oh, Natsumi made this...here lemme call her''

*Seria said as she got out her phone*

@Jennete

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson continued nibbling her giving Angel another look that said 'Do you think I should stop?'
Angel gives an evil smile shaking her head no. Dove squirms more, releasing a tiny moan, before covering her face, it the brightest red possible."I-Um."

Roman said:
"Sadly, no. It is behind this door, but that is some pretty nice loot ya found." The clone said rubbing it's head. He then looked at the door, trying to figure out the answer to a code it asks for. "Damn riddles...."
@Jennete
Snow:*watches the clone try to solve it and she tilts her head trying hard to help..*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back