• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Jack smiled and kissed her back softly not minding how tight she was holding on
Nora pulled away minutes later, breathing heavily."Okay, now that I have that done. Can you give me a bath?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora pulled away minutes later, breathing heavily."Okay, now that I have that done. Can you give me a bath?"
Jack blushed a little "Ye-Yes Master" He said nervously with a bow

WeirdPrincess said:
"You don't have a drum set? Why not just come to my house, I have set in my room." Ulquiorra said as if it wasn't a big deal.
"Uhh sure" she said and stood up, stretching a bit after.

Roman said:
"The treasure is just a bunch of money and ancient relics and artifacts. Some say they grant wishes." The clone explained. He winced a little when he felt Roman's power, knowing something was wrong due to the sudden rise in it.
''hmmm..that so.....''

''eh, we dont need money anyway...''

''eh, take the treasure. if it grants wishes, so what? i can just find the nearest wishing well and throw a coin in there''

*Seria said as she sat on a rock*

LunaCrosby said:
"Uhh sure" she said and stood up, stretching a bit after.
Ulquiorra raised an eyebrow,"You realize you don't have to go if you don't want to. I was just saying."

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson blushed slightly before kissing her neck "Did I really wear Dove out that much?" He asked before kissing her neck again
Dove rolls over slightly. She smiles at him. "Dove isn't use to it. She 'prefered' girl" Angel smiles with a small chuckel

Daniel reaver]Shira quickly finished her shower ten grabed a towel and wrapped it around her self before walking out then walking up to yuki and kissing her cheek [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Yuki finishes brushing her teeth and rinses her mouth with water then kisses Shira's shoulder playfully*

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]
Dove rolls over slightly. She smiles at him. "Dove isn't use to it. She 'prefered' girl" Angel smiles with a small chuckel

[/QUOTE]
Jackson smiled "There are some things only us men can do" He said before moving from kissing Angel's neck to kissing Dove's

WeirdPrincess said:
Ulquiorra raised an eyebrow,"You realize you don't have to go if you don't want to. I was just saying."
"I'll go, its a chance to go somewhere different" she said and shrugged "anything new I'll try" she says.

shortyshot8 said:
Jack blushed a little "Ye-Yes Master" He said nervously with a bow
Nora chuckled and snapped her fingers, turning the music off."You'll have to carry me to the bathroom and undress me yourself."

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson smiled "There are some things only us men can do" He said before moving from kissing Angel's neck to kissing Dove's
Dove blushes when she feels his lips on her neck. "H-hey" She giggles squirming around.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora chuckled and snapped her fingers, turning the music off."You'll have to carry me to the bathroom and undress me yourself."
Jack bit his lower lip as he picked her up and began to walk to the bathroom "My life goals are going to soon be completed" He said jokingly

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Dove blushes when she feels his lips on her neck. "H-hey" She giggles squirming around.

[/QUOTE]
Jackson smirked before licking her neck a few times "It's cute when you blush" He said before licking her neck more

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''hmmm..that so.....''
''eh, we dont need money anyway...''

''eh, take the treasure. if it grants wishes, so what? i can just find the nearest wishing well and throw a coin in there''

*Seria said as she sat on a rock*

[/QUOTE]
The clone chuckled, "See, this aren't your average artifacts. They were forged by gods themselves. Hidden away in this very caves themselves, why do you think demons we're here? They tried to take the stuff..."

LunaCrosby said:
"I'll go, its a chance to go somewhere different" she said and shrugged "anything new I'll try" she says.
Ulquiorra shrugged and held out his hand,"Whatever you say princess. Just grab my hand and were good to go."

Daniel reaver]Jasper nodded a little and put his hand down then looked away a little more [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14736-shyland/ said:
@shyland[/URL]
Shade poked his noes ya know something your not a bad kisser she smiled micheviously

Sent from my x1 using Tapatalk

Sora kept rolling until he bumped into a tree. He looks up, noticing a girl there. "Errr.." He shrugs and smiles, watching what she does silently.

@shyland

Daniel reaver]Jasper nodded a little and put his hand down then looked away a little more [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14736-shyland/ said:
@shyland[/URL]

Shira giggled as she looked at yuki "what are you doing over there" she asked playfully

@Himeragi Seiker
''brushing my teeth~''

*She said giggling a bit*

shortyshot8 said:
Jack bit his lower lip as he picked her up and began to walk to the bathroom "My life goals are going to soon be completed" He said jokingly

Jackson smirked before licking her neck a few times "It's cute when you blush" He said before licking her neck more
Nora laughed,"What are those life goals that are going to be complete?"

Roman said:
The clone chuckled, "See, this aren't your average artifacts. They were forged by gods themselves. Hidden away in this very caves themselves, why do you think demons we're here? They tried to take the stuff..."
''hm...god-made artifacts......so your here cuz?''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back