• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Jennete said:
Snow:*looks at the clone and whispers* He..he took back..wanting a future.. he said.. he couldn't let one person hold him back from..from all the th..things he needs to do *she nods her head, smiling shakily as golden tears fall from her eyes* I..I know how bu..busy he must be. I kne..knew I could o..only be a hindrance. I ju..just hope he can accomplish everything that he needs too. *barely able to talk, stammering so much*
Snow:*looks around just a bit, confused, tears falling down her paler than usual cheeks*
Clone Roman sighs, "I'm sorry to hear that... I thought it would help if you two made up this morning. I feel like I made things worst...."

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]
The twin both smile before gently pulling his shirt up. They give him an evil smile before kissing him.
(FFAAADDDEEEE)

[/QUOTE]
Jackson lays there breathing heavily "That...Was...Amazing" He said to himself

Jennete said:
Snow:*looks at the clone and whispers* He..he took back..wanting a future.. he said.. he couldn't let one person hold him back from..from all the th..things he needs to do *she nods her head, smiling shakily as golden tears fall from her eyes* I..I know how bu..busy he must be. I kne..knew I could o..only be a hindrance. I ju..just hope he can accomplish everything that he needs too. *barely able to talk, stammering so much*
Snow:*looks around just a bit, confused, tears falling down her paler than usual cheeks*
*Seria then put on a mask under the cloak as she unveiled herself twirling then lunging her self infront of Snow and the clone and ran deeper in the cave as you suddenly hear a song coming from the depths of the cave*

[media]

[/media]
@Roman

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#b30000][B]*Seria then put on a mask under the cloak as she unveiled herself twirling then lunging her self infront of Snow and the clone and ran deeper in the cave as you suddenly hear a song coming from the depths of the cave*[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#b30000] [/COLOR][COLOR=#b30000][B][media] [/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=#b30000][B][/media][/B][/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
Clone Roman blinks, "That doesn't look like it's playing on our side. Come on Snow!" He said running after the girl.

@Jennete

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#b30000][B]*Seria then put on a mask under the cloak as she unveiled herself twirling then lunging her self infront of Snow and the clone and ran deeper in the cave as you suddenly hear a song coming from the depths of the cave*[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#b30000] [/COLOR][COLOR=#b30000][B][media] [/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=#b30000][B][/media][/B][/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
Snow:*not wanting to face the clone who reminds her of the nice Roman she runs after the cloaked person with him but ahead, desperately searching for her* Hello?! Who are you?!

LunaCrosby said:
"Yeah sure" she said and turned back to the piano, beggining to play again, except this time she was singing.
[media]

[/media]
Ulquiorra sat there and stared at her as she played. His heart pounded against his chest, making him frown and place a hand of it. Once she was done, he smiled."I actually liked that song. It was a lot more....hopeful if you could say. Or sad...I'm not really sure, it was fantastic to say the least."

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]The twins lay on either side of him, both smiling at him with their eyes closed.

[/QUOTE]
Jackson smiled happily as he stared at them then looked up "I guess she was right....Dreams do come true" He said softly

shortyshot8 said:
Jack nodded "Yeah I know" He said softly as he gazed at her
Nora blushed more and hid her face on the side of his neck."Dancing is weird....it's almost intimate "

Jennete said:
Snow:*not wanting to face the clone who reminds her of the nice Roman she runs after the cloaked person with him but ahead, desperately searching for her* Hello?! Who are you?!
*You keep running until you find a really spacious place in the cave as you see a demon. You can also see Seria and Nanase as they seem to be battling the demon soon killing it*

Demon

Seria

Nanase

@Roman

Daniel reaver]Shira smiled "I don't care baby. Want to get our rings today?" She asked her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''sure''

*Yuki replied smiling*

Daniel reaver]Jasper nodded slightly in agreement still not able to look at her after kissing her so many times [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14736-shyland/ said:
@shyland[/URL]
Shade looked at her hand witch is bleeding that she didn't realise then looked at Jasper are you OK she asks

Sent from my x1 using Tapatalk

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora blushed more and hid her face on the side of his neck."Dancing is weird....it's almost intimate "
Jack smiled "Oh is that so? If you really wanted I could show you something intimate...Master" He said seductively

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson smiled happily as he stared at them then looked up "I guess she was right....Dreams do come true" He said softly
Angel opens her eyes and kisses Jackson on the cheek. "Was it all that you dreamed" She asks, a playful smile across her face.

shortyshot8 said:
Jack smiled "Oh is that so? If you really wanted I could show you something intimate...Master" He said seductively
Nora legs almost gave out from under her when he said that. Her legs were feeling like jelly and she was glad that he was kind of holding her up."I-I mean....I-if you want. I don't think I mind..."

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Angel opens her eyes and kisses Jackson on the cheek. "Was it all that you dreamed" She asks, a playful smile across her face.

[/QUOTE]
Jackson smiled "All of my dreams lie with both of you" He said honestly "Tell me....If I were to marry Aria would I be marrying both of you as well?" He asked her

"Why wouldn't I be" he asked his voice unchanging from his cold emotionless way as he looked at her hand then slowly grabed it in his entwining his fingers with hers before some light started to flash inbetween there palms

@shyland

Daniel reaver]Shira smiled then sat up and got off of yuki getting out of bed "come on baby." She said as she walked to the bathroom [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Yuki got out of the bed and stretched. She then followed Shira into the bathroom as well*

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#b30000][B]*You keep running until you find a really spacious place in the cave as you see a demon. You can also see Seria and Nanase as they seem to be battling the demon soon killing it*[/B][/COLOR] Demon [URL="http://bravefrontierglobal.wikia.com/wiki/Atharva:Bonus said:
Monster_ills_anime_0037.gif
[/URL]

Seria

Nanase

@Roman

''sure''

*Yuki replied smiling*
Snow:*watches in awe and wipes her eyes, briefly distracted from her heart ache*

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson smiled "All of my dreams lie with both of you" He said honestly "Tell me....If I were to marry Aria would I be marrying both of you as well?" He asked her
Angel smiles, "I would believe so, being we are her subconscious" Angel answers honestly "But that would be 3 wedding rings" She say to him with a smile.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora legs almost gave out from under her when he said that. Her legs were feeling like jelly and she was glad that he was kind of holding her up."I-I mean....I-if you want. I don't think I mind..."
Jack smiled "You may do whatever you want to me tonight Master" He said softly

Daniel reaver]"Why wouldn't I be" he asked his voice unchanging from his cold emotionless way as he looked at her hand then slowly grabed it in his entwining his fingers with hers before some light started to flash inbetween there palms [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14736-shyland/ said:
@shyland[/URL]
Cuz Idk shade whispers looking at the light coming from there palms

Sent from my x1 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back