• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Daniel reaver]"Sleep well?" Shia asked as she kissed yuki slowly [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''of course''

*Yuki said as she kissed Shira's forehead*

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora shrugged before swaying them side to side,"This is really weird....I don't get why people do this..."she mumbled as she looked down at their feet.
Jack's heart began to beat fast "I think I do" He said softly

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson blushed more before kissing her back softly for about a minute before pulling away "T-Too much" He said breathing heavily
The twins giggle and give him a devious smile. The both lean in and kiss him on the cheek and leave their lips there.

Daniel reaver]"I-I don't know" he said quietly to her as he sat down next to her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14736-shyland/ said:
@shyland[/URL]
Well if it makes you feel any better I'm from hell

Sent from my x1 using Tapatalk

Roman said:
Roman stopped walking and turned around, "Because, why say something could happen when it has a 50% chance of not happening. I also have other things I have to focus on now. I have to train non-stop now. I have my dad and his request form the business. I have to focus on school. I have a shit ton of things piling up on me. I can't just let one person hold me back." Roman explained.
Snow:*freezes, looking at Roman with the utmost hurt in her eyes and her vines go black, nodding as she silently turns around and goes down the cave path, crying and she wipes her eyes, trying to keep her senses on high alert, trying desperately to do what Roman needed her to do and watch out for others but she just felt like breaking inside. She didn't care if the clone came or not.. and she certinally could not sense Seria behind her as she held herself and shook a little from holding in tears*

@Himeragi Seiker

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]The twins giggle and give him a devious smile. The both lean in and kiss him on the cheek and leave their lips there.

[/QUOTE]
Jackson blushed more as his hand twitched "I-I'm going to lose control if this keeps up" He said nervously

Daniel reaver]Shira giggled as she playfully rolled them so she was over yuki "that's good" she said to her with a grin [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Yuki giggled a bit*

''so, what do you want for breakfast?''

Daniel reaver]"Well at least you know where Your from" he said softly to her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14736-shyland/ said:
@shyland[/URL]
True but it not he um greatest place on earth to be from

Shade says looking at jasper

Sent from my x1 using Tapatalk

Jennete said:
Snow:*freezes, looking at Roman with the utmost hurt in her eyes and her vines go black, nodding as she silently turns around and goes down the cave path, crying and she wipes her eyes, trying to keep her senses on high alert, trying desperately to do what Roman needed her to do and watch out for others but she just felt like breaking inside. She didn't care if the clone came or not.. and she certinally could not sense Seria behind her as she held herself and shook a little from holding in tears*
@Himeragi Seiker
Clone Roman appeared a few minutes later, "You summoned- Whoa... What's wrong with you?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora looked up at him,"You do? Tell me." She said as they continued to sway.
Jack smiled warmly "You don't feel it? Because my heart feels like it is going to burst" He said softly

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson blushed more as his hand twitched "I-I'm going to lose control if this keeps up" He said nervously
The twin don't leave. Angel breaks her kiss and whispers to him gently "Dreams do come true" She whispers gently before returning her lips to his cheek.

Jennete said:
@Himeragi Seiker
*Seria kept following Snow. After awhile she then whispered slightly audible for Snow but not the clone*

''stay strong..''

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]
The twin don't leave. Angel breaks her kiss and whispers to him gently "Dreams do come true" She whispers gently before returning her lips to his cheek.

[/QUOTE]
Jackson blushed more "Best life ever" He said to himself as he submitted to the twins

WeirdPrincess said:
"Are you gonna tell me or just keep that to yourself? And would you play one of them, if you didn't already." Ulquiorra said as he sat down on Toru's bed and sighed.
"Yeah sure" she said and turned back to the piano, beggining to play again, except this time she was singing.

[media]

[/media]

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson blushed more "Best life ever" He said to himself as he submitted to the twins
The twin both smile before gently pulling his shirt up. They give him an evil smile before kissing him.

(FFAAADDDEEEE)

Roman said:
Clone Roman appeared a few minutes later, "You summoned- Whoa... What's wrong with you?"
Snow:*looks at the clone and whispers* He..he took back..wanting a future.. he said.. he couldn't let one person hold him back from..from all the th..things he needs to do *she nods her head, smiling shakily as golden tears fall from her eyes* I..I know how bu..busy he must be. I kne..knew I could o..only be a hindrance. I ju..just hope he can accomplish everything that he needs too. *barely able to talk, stammering so much*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Seria kept following Snow. After awhile she then whispered slightly audible for Snow but not the clone*
''stay strong..''

[/QUOTE]
Snow:*looks around just a bit, confused, tears falling down her paler than usual cheeks*

shortyshot8 said:
Jack smiled warmly "You don't feel it? Because my heart feels like it is going to burst" He said softly
Nora blushed again,"I-I mean....I feel really nervous and embarrassed right now." She whispered as her heart pounded against her chest.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora blushed again,"I-I mean....I feel really nervous and embarrassed right now." She whispered as her heart pounded against her chest.
Jack nodded "Yeah I know" He said softly as he gazed at her

Sora sighs while rolling around in the courtyard, not minding the people around him, staring at him. "I'm so bored..." He frowns and keeps rolling around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back