• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]Summer was still breathing heavily, her hand placed on her heart and the other loosely gripping his.

[/QUOTE]
Tatsumi's eyes opened slowly "Th-That was new" He said jokingly

WeirdPrincess said:
"You say that like it's easy." Nora murmured as she gazed into his eyes, still blushing.
Jack smiled "But it is" He said before pecking her on the lips

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson blushed and kissed her back for a moment before pulling away "Careful now...You wouldn't want to make me too excited" He said with a wink
The twins laugh, smiling at each other. Dove sits up and kisses Jackson on the lips when Angel pulls away

shortyshot8 said:
Tatsumi's eyes opened slowly "Th-That was new" He said jokingly
The feline was still tired, as it was 1 in the morning when they really decided to rest. "Mhm?" She whispered, rolling over and placing a delicate peck on his right cheek.

Daniel reaver]Jasper quickly let go and studered "I-im sorry I- I shouldn't have done that" he said As he started to pull away from her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14736-shyland/ said:
@shyland[/URL]
Shade looked at jasper its alright don't worry about it then she shift her feet moveing so she was sitting on the ledge of the fountain

Sent from my x1 using Tapatalk

shortyshot8 said:
Jack smiled "But it is" He said before pecking her on the lips
"Says you." Nora said as she wrapped her arms around his neck."How does this dancing thing start? Do we just...sway or something?" She asked curiously.

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]
The twins laugh, smiling at each other. Dove sits up and kisses Jackson on the lips when Angel pulls away

[/QUOTE]
Jackson blushed more before kissing her back softly for about a minute before pulling away "T-Too much" He said breathing heavily

Roman said:
"If I were you, I'd try to keep a eye out for anyone here, rather than rub my finger across walls." Roman said snickering. "I'm going a different way, so be careful and protect yourself. I only say this because I need you to take the opposite path so we can cover more ground."
Snow:*she nods softly and looks down, goes the opposite way, holding herself.. it seemed to her like the loving kind Roman she knew was gone. Maybe there would be no future.. but she had to make sure. Stopping she followed the instructions on the paper so she could talk to the clone*

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]The feline was still tired, as it was 1 in the morning when they really decided to rest. "Mhm?" She whispered, rolling over and placing a delicate peck on his right cheek.

[/QUOTE]
Tatsumi smiled "Ne-Never did I think someone like you were capable of bending that much" He said

WeirdPrincess said:
"Says you." Nora said as she wrapped her arms around his neck."How does this dancing thing start? Do we just...sway or something?" She asked curiously.
Jack smiled "I think so" He said wrapping his arms around her waist

Nexia places her head on his shoulder once they are on the other side of security "Why couldn't I have just teleported us there" She mutters into his shouder, scared to death of the plane

@Daniel reaver

Jennete said:
Snow:*nods her head as she lands by the cave and walks inside slowly, looking around and brushes her finger tip against the walls, her curiosity helping to distract her.. but she asks, trying to sound casual* M...may I ask why. Why we..we don't have a future anymore?
Roman stopped walking and turned around, "Because, why say something could happen when it has a 50% chance of not happening. I also have other things I have to focus on now. I have to train non-stop now. I have my dad and his request for the business. I have to focus on school. I have a shit ton of things piling up on me. I can't just let one person hold me back." Roman explained.

Daniel reaver]Shira slowy opened her eyes and smiled turedly at yuki "mourning baby" she mumbled to her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Yuki smiled back warmly*

''morning love''

shortyshot8 said:
Tatsumi smiled "Ne-Never did I think someone like you were capable of bending that much" He said

"Never?" She asked, a single ear perking. "I'm cat, it's what we do."

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]"Never?" She asked, a single ear perking. "I'm cat, it's what we do."

[/QUOTE]
Tatsumi laughed a little "Well it was a bit of a shock because....That was my first time" He said blushing

Daniel reaver]Jasper watched her curiously [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14736-shyland/ said:
@shyland[/URL]
So where are you from shade asks softly

Sent from my x1 using Tapatalk

shortyshot8 said:

Nora shrugged before swaying them side to side,"This is really weird....I don't get why people do this..."she mumbled as she looked down at their feet.

Jennete said:
Snow:*she nods softly and looks down, goes the opposite way, holding herself.. it seemed to her like the loving kind Roman she knew was gone. Maybe there would be no future.. but she had to make sure. Stopping she followed the instructions on the paper so she could talk to the clone*
*Seria noticed someone else in the cave and put on an invisible cloak over herself so Snow didnt see her as she followed behind her*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back