• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora blushed and took his hand,"Uh......thank you." She said as she blushed more and looked away.
Jack smiled "What's wrong...Master?" He asked with a smirk

KaterinaPetrovaTVD said:
"Fine..." Blair smiles then kisses his lips for a while then cuddles up close to him laying her head on his chest closing her eyes, "I love you." She fell asleep after she said she loved him and dreams of Hope and a happy family of them all.
Han didn't fall asleep right away, so the time he spent woke, he watched TV. "Guess I should go to sleep now." He said turning everything off. Han closed his eyes and soon fell asleep himself

Roman said:
Roman looked at Snow and looked back at the tent, quickly putting it away. He placed the tent in a bag and tossed it over his shoulder, "Follow me." He said walking ahead of her.
Snow:*nods following and hurries to walk beside him, trusting the clone that everything was okay he was just... worried*

LunaCrosby said:
"Amazement? I'm not that good, I'm average" she says and shrugs
"If I say you're amazing then you are. Take a compliment with grace of someone gives then out." Ulquiorra said as he stood up."Now what?"

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson sighed as he looked straight up "It kinda sucks.......Makes me feel like I'm not wanted or loved" He said sadly
The twins lay next to Jackson and kiss him on each cheek. "I doubt you caused Aria to turn into a monster... She probably has better memory of the situation if you want to ask her."

WeirdPrincess said:
"If I say you're amazing then you are. Take a compliment with grace of someone gives then out." Ulquiorra said as he stood up."Now what?"
"You said when I played guitar and sang, it wasnt your kind of music, what's is your kind of music?" She asks.

Daniel reaver]Jasper nodded nervously not able to speak after what happened [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14736-shyland/ said:
@shyland[/URL]
Shade walked over to the fountain and looked at her reflection and punched the water I'm sorry shade says looking at the ground you don't need to be nervous I'm too numb to feel anything anyway

Sent from my x1 using Tapatalk

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]
The twins lay next to Jackson and kiss him on each cheek. "I doubt you caused Aria to turn into a monster... She probably has better memory of the situation if you want to ask her."

[/QUOTE]
Jackson smiled before hugging both of them "Why would I do that? I love your split personalities much more" He said softly

Jennete said:
Snow:*nods following and hurries to walk beside him, trusting the clone that everything was okay he was just... worried*
As the two walked Roman decided to say what was on his mind, "Snow, I don't think we should have plans for the future if we have no idea of how things are gonna play out. We should just wait. I'm not sure of our future together isn't even how we see it to be."

LunaCrosby said:
"You said when I played guitar and sang, it wasnt your kind of music, what's is your kind of music?" She asks.
"It's more punk and electric, sometimes classical or oldies if I feel up to it." Ulquiorra explained to her."Do you have a certain type that you like?"

WeirdPrincess said:
"It's more punk and electric, sometimes classical or oldies if I feel up to it." Ulquiorra explained to her."Do you have a certain type that you like?"
"Whatever speaks to me, I'll listen to and play." She says

Roman said:
As the two walked Roman decided to say what was on his mind, "Snow, I don't think we should have plans for the future if we have no idea of how things are gonna play out. We should just wait. I'm not sure of our future together isn't even how we see it to be."
Snow:*freezes and she looks at him completely blind sided.. tears coming to her eyes but she smiles shakily and nods her head* I..It is best now to be supportive yes?

Jennete said:
Snow:*freezes and she looks at him completely blind sided.. tears coming to her eyes but she smiles shakily and nods her head* I..It is best now to be supportive yes?
Roman chuckled, "If you want. I'm just gonna see how things play out for us so far. If they don't work, we both know what would happen."

Daniel reaver]Jasper slowly walked over and hugged shade from behind awkwardly considering it was his first "th-that's not true" he mumbled [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14736-shyland/ said:
@shyland[/URL]
Shade turned around it is true shade says softly

Sent from my x1 using Tapatalk

Roman said:
Roman chuckled, "If you want. I'm just gonna see how things play out for us so far. If they don't work, we both know what would happen."
Snow:*she nods her head looking down and wipes her tears away, flying now past him to the ruins and looks at her paper, wanting to talk to his clone for answers, not knowing how she should feel...but pure heartbreak seemed to be consuming her*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back