• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Jennete said:
Rain:*closes her eyes and relaxes close to him in his arms* Thank you..... *She says softly under her breath*
Jay smiles and rubs her arm. "It's okay... I'd do it again in a heartbeat." He says as he looks at her arm, wanting to make sure it is fully healed.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora blushed even more,"Holy shit. This isn't good....I might pass out at this rate." She mumbled.
Jack laughed a little "I will dress up however you want as well" He said softly

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]The twins shift slightly before sleeping completely still the rest of the time.

[/QUOTE]
Before passing out he gave both off them a kiss on the head and then.....It all went black

LunaCrosby said:
She nods and walks over to the piano in her room, she sat down and immedietly began playing a song she loved.
[media]

[/media]
Ulquiorra sat there speechless as he watched her play."That...was beautiful. You should teach me how to play that song sometime."

shortyshot8 said:

Before passing out he gave both off them a kiss on the head and then.....It all went black
Angel sits up a few hours later, rubbing her head. "Wh- Where am I" She asks herself quietly before turning her head and seeing Dove and Jackson asleep. Her face goes bright red, thinking what have might happened "N-nope.. your over reacting Angel" She tells herself quietly

Roman said:
"I'm fine with it. If I am that means he is." Clone Roman said smiling. "Now, let me get you back."
Snow:*squeezes his hand as they walk back, using her free hand to wipe her eyes* Th..thank you

BlueHawk said:
Jay smiles and rubs her arm. "It's okay... I'd do it again in a heartbeat." He says as he looks at her arm, wanting to make sure it is fully healed.
Rain: I only trust you *she whispers, realizing it was true.. she only trusted this strange human*

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Angel sits up a few hours later, rubbing her head. "Wh- Where am I" She asks herself quietly before turning her head and seeing Dove and Jackson asleep. Her face goes bright red, thinking what have might happened "N-nope.. your over reacting Angel" She tells herself quietly

[/QUOTE]
Jackson's eyes slowly open "Hey there" He said to Angel softly

Daniel reaver]Jasper pressed into her and kissed her again after that statment then pulled away again "I don't like it when people are sad" he said quietly to her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14736-shyland/ said:
@shyland[/URL]
Shade blushed ohhh um I don't like it ether she said softly

Sent from my x1 using Tapatalk

shortyshot8 said:

Nora's eyes widened,"I'm dead! This must be heaven for you to say that. Holy shit, this is amazing." She whispered before she quickly teleported them to his house.

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson's eyes slowly open "Hey there" He said to Angel softly
Angels face goes a slightly brighter red before covering her face "H-hey she says into her hands. She sits there awkwardly

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora's eyes widened,"I'm dead! This must be heaven for you to say that. Holy shit, this is amazing." She whispered before she quickly teleported them to his house.
Jack smiled "Who knows.....Maybe it is" He said teasingly to her

Jennete said:
Snow:*squeezes his hand as they walk back, using her free hand to wipe her eyes* Th..thank you
Rain: I only trust you *she whispers, realizing it was true.. she only trusted this strange human*
Jay blushes slightly, flattered by what he thought she said. "Wha... What?" He says suprised at how open she was being with him.

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Angels face goes a slightly brighter red before covering her face "H-hey she says into her hands. She sits there awkwardly

[/QUOTE]
Jackson smiled "Don't worry I didn't do anything to either of you.....At least I don't think I did" He said with a wink

WeirdPrincess said:
Ulquiorra sat there speechless as he watched her play."That...was beautiful. You should teach me how to play that song sometime."
"Yeah I might" she said and looked at him "anything else you want me to show you" she asked.

Jennete said:
"It's my job to make sure Roman is in good health, and I knew for a fact, you leaving or him leaving, either way it goes he would end up sad." The clone explained. A couple minutes they made it to the tent. "Before you go, I want to give you this." The clone put a piece of paper in her hand. "Use this paper to talk specifically to me. The writing on there explains how." The clone smiled and disappeared

Mayyflower said:
"It's fine, your not being a jerk. On what? Also what song?" She asks
"Piano and whatever song you like." Alastair said as he dropped his hand from around her waist.

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson smiled "Don't worry I didn't do anything to either of you.....At least I don't think I did" He said with a wink
Angel punches his arm playfully, but hard enough for it to hurt "You Dick" She somewhat screams. Dove wakes up to her sister almost shocked. "W-whats going on?"

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]
Angel punches his arm playfully, but hard enough for it to hurt "You Dick" She somewhat screams. Dove wakes up to her sister almost shocked. "W-whats going on?"

[/QUOTE]
Jackson rubbed his arm "What the hell was that for?" He asked her with a frown

Daniel reaver]"Then stop being sad" he said as he slowly started to lean forward again oblivious to what a kiss actually meant [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14736-shyland/ said:
@shyland[/URL]
Shade looked down its mental not possible at the moment shade says softly you know you shouldn't kiss people so freely they might get the wrong idea

Sent from my x1 using Tapatalk

Roman said:
"It's my job to make sure Roman is in good health, and I knew for a fact, you leaving or him leaving, either way it goes he would end up sad." The clone explained. A couple minutes they made it to the tent. "Before you go, I want to give you this." The clone put a piece of paper in her hand. "Use this paper to talk specifically to me. The writing on there explains how." The clone smiled and disappeared
Snow:*nods and goes in the tent a little, crawling and looks at the real sleeping Roman, tears springing back to her eyes knowing this would have been the first time they had slept without each other in a while. She slowly climbs in the sleeping bag with him, cuddling against him, facing him, her hands over his, closing her eyes and sighs, relaxing visibly now that she was near him*

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson rubbed his arm "What the hell was that for?" He asked her with a frown
Angels face remains bright red as she sits there and looks over to Dove. "D-did I wake you" She asks quietly. Dove nods slowly, giving a 'no duh' Look at her

shortyshot8 said:
Jack smiled "Who knows.....Maybe it is" He said teasingly to her
"I don't even care anymore! I'm about as happy as I can get right now." Nora said excitedly as she jumped up and down."Where this suit. I have plans even though I just barely knew what was going on." She said, handing him a suit that appeared in her hand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back