• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Jack blushed slightly before pulling away "Do you see now?" He asked before kissing her neck
Nora groaned,"I'm still fucking mad at you or whoever the hell that was." She said as held onto him tighter.

Daniel reaver]Jasper stared coldly at her before looking at the stick then throwing it curiously not wanting to hold it any more [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14736-shyland/ said:
@shyland[/URL]
Shade ran after it and jumped catching it bringing it back to jasper

Sent from my x1 using Tapatalk

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora groaned,"I'm still fucking mad at you or whoever the hell that was." She said as held onto him tighter.
Jack smiled "It was.......And old friend" He said before changing his kisses into licking her neck

BlueHawk said:
Jay gives her a curious look. "Was... Was that a smile?" He says teasingly, tilting his head as he gives her a funny look.
Rain:*gives him the bird smiling sarcastically*

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson sighed "I have no clue" He said laying in between them both with a smile
Dove lets out a tired sigh before closing her eyes again. Angel looks at Jackson "Do you want Aria back?" She asks quietly, almost about to fall asleep herself

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair laughed as he rested his chin on her shoulder."Always babe." He kissed her cheek,"I don't exactly have anything else for you to do, so what would you like to do?"
Levi blushed. "I'm not sure." She says before kissing him back on the cheek

Jennete said:
Snow:*looks at the clone and sniffs, gold tears falling, not saying anything but speaking with her eyes. Showing how she is afraid to face Roman after being proven so useless...*
"Look, I speak for Roman when I say this, mainly because I am a exact replica of Roman. You don't have to listen to Roman all the time. If you want to prove yourself useful, then do something. Don't let him tell you to leave all the time, show em' what you got! Then he would notice that you're able to fight alongside him." The clone said happily. "Anyways, as long as you're out here, I will keep you and the perimeter safe. That's what we were sent out here for anyway."

Mayyflower said:
Levi blushed. "I'm not sure." She says before kissing him back on the cheek
Alastair smiled,"Well that won't do. There isn't anything you'd like to try?"

Roman said:
"Look, I speak for Roman when I say this, mainly because I am a exact replica of Roman. You don't have to listen to Roman all the time. If you want to prove yourself useful, then do something. Don't let him tell you to leave all the time, show em' what you got! Then he would notice that you're able to fight alongside him." The clone said happily. "Anyways, as long as you're out here, I will keep you and the perimeter safe. That's what we were sent out here for anyway."
Snow: I thought... maybe he didn't want me anymore... because I was so useless.. he didn't say a word to me..

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]
Dove lets out a tired sigh before closing her eyes again. Angel looks at Jackson "Do you want Aria back?" She asks quietly, almost about to fall asleep herself

[/QUOTE]
Jackson sighed as he looked up "Honestly........I just want both of you" He said with a smile

Jennete said:
Rain:*gives him the bird smiling sarcastically*
Jay scoffs jokingly as he laughs a little. "Well that certainly was not a smile." He says as he gives her a small kiss before he stands back up.

BlueHawk said:
Jay scoffs jokingly as he laughs a little. "Well that certainly was not a smile." He says as he gives her a small kiss before he stands back up.
Rain:*pulls him back down..silent, not wanting to admit how shaken she was by almost dying and she looks away frowning while... cuddling into him*

shortyshot8 said:
Jack smiled "It was.......And old friend" He said before changing his kisses into licking her neck
Nora groaned softly,"That old friend is a douche....Can we please get off of the street?"

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson sighed as he looked up "Honestly........I just want both of you" He said with a smile
Angel laughs weakly, "We honestly won't be a lot of fun" She says weakly before laying her head down and closing her eyes, falling asleep

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Angel laughs weakly, "We honestly won't be a lot of fun" She says weakly before laying her head down and closing her eyes, falling asleep

[/QUOTE]
Jackson wrapped his arms around both of them "I love you both" He said softly pulling their heads to his chest as he cuddled them

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora groaned softly,"That old friend is a douche....Can we please get off of the street?"
Jack smiled "It's about time" He said before giving her neck another lick and moving back a step

Jennete said:
Rain:*pulls him back down..silent, not wanting to admit how shaken she was by almost dying and she looks away frowning while... cuddling into him*
Jay sits next to her on the couch as he pulls her close, opting to say nothing as he squeezes her close, wanting only for her to feel better.

Jennete said:
Snow: I thought... maybe he didn't want me anymore... because I was so useless.. he didn't say a word to me..
"OK, if I were a girl, I'd slap some sense into you right now. Roman can't possibly stop loving someone because of something like that. It's not that you're useless, it's that he doesn't want to LOSE you. I know he already told you about his mother. He doesn't want something like to happen again. Do you see what I'm saying here? He doesn't want another tragedy in his life like that one. That's why he is overprotective toward his friends and you especially."

Daniel reaver]Jasper tilted his head as he watched her curiosly Then took the stick and threw it again [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14736-shyland/ said:
@shyland[/URL]
Shade caught it again bring it back to jasper but then looking at the moon turning back human passing out

Sent from my x1 using Tapatalk

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson wrapped his arms around both of them "I love you both" He said softly pulling their heads to his chest as he cuddled them

Jack smiled "It's about time" He said before giving her neck another lick and moving back a step
The twins sleep peacefully on Jackson, neither one moving a bit.

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair smiled,"Well that won't do. There isn't anything you'd like to try?"
Levi smirks. "Lots of things" she says "But I have to do what you tell me to do for the day" she says. "So I can't decide what I want to do " she says smirking

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]The twins sleep peacefully on Jackson, neither one moving a bit.

[/QUOTE]
Jackson sighed and warped them to his bed in his dorm not wanting to sleep on the street as he drifted off

shortyshot8 said:

"And now I'm confused..." Nora whispered to herself as she looked at the ground before looking at Jack."What's about time?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back