• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

BlueHawk said:
Jay sighs as he nods, taking a small bite of fae fruit, he stays silent as he prepared for Rain to take the blood from him.
Rain:*nods and takes his wrist, biting in and starts drinking, her claws showing and she fights sheathing them again as she rips away from the wound, healing it with a snap of her fingers, focusing all her new energy to her wound and it heals slowly*

Jennete said:
Snow:*stands still... her feeling of uselessness at an all time high and she just nods, feeling alone again and like crying, turning away from the tent and walks quickly into the woods to find some sort of body of water, gasping a bit as she holds in tears thinking to herself- Oh god i just had to say what I was feeling.. I just had to ruin things.. I just had to be as useless as I am didn't I....*
Roman sighed and made his way into the tent. He set up his sleeping bag and pillow. When he finished, he had laid down and quickly dozed off.

Lumina said:
Lumina looked over at Suzano, confused by his question.
"Um..what do you mean?"

She twirled a lock of hair around her finger.
''like...yknow...what do you like to do?''

Nonalaka said:
She nodded and looked out the window again, her eyes and hair dulling in colour.
''your...okay...right? is something troubling you?''

Roman said:
Han sighed, "I trust you. I just didn't want to believe it at first..." he said looking up at the ceiling. "I guess I'll thank them when this is all over...."
"I know... As long as hes with Lily he will start to be a better person."

Jennete said:
Rain:*nods and takes his wrist, biting in and starts drinking, her claws showing and she fights sheathing them again as she rips away from the wound, healing it with a snap of her fingers, focusing all her new energy to her wound and it heals slowly*
Jay flinches slightly as she bites. "It's a feeling I'll never get used too..." He says as he watches the wound heal, he looks up at her expectantly. "Feeling better?" He asks, concerned for her.

Roman said:
Roman sighed and made his way into the tent. He set up his sleeping bag and pillow. When he finished, he had laid down and quickly dozed off.
Snow:*sits down in a creek and sniffs, laying in the creek bed, and closes her eyes, trying to sleep*

BlueHawk said:
Jay flinches slightly as she bites. "It's a feeling I'll never get used too..." He says as he watches the wound heal, he looks up at her expectantly. "Feeling better?" He asks, concerned for her.
Rain:*nods and smiles a real smile at him* Thank you..

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson sighed "Aria went insane and turned into a Monster so I killed the Monster" He said normally
Her eyes go wide "You killed Aria!" She says almost panic like! Angel gives Jackson the same shocked look

KaterinaPetrovaTVD said:
"I know... As long as hes with Lily he will start to be a better person."
Han nodded, "Alright... If he tries something, I will hurt him." Han said turning over. "I'm gonna go to sleep now. You should too..."

Daniel reaver]Jasper watched her curiously 'what's she doing' he thought [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14736-shyland/ said:
@shyland[/URL]
Shade looked at him then sniffed his hand before find a stick and handing it to him from her mouth knowing she acting more like a dog but she didn't care

Sent from my x1 using Tapatalk

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]
Her eyes go wide "You killed Aria!" She says almost panic like! Angel gives Jackson the same shocked look

[/QUOTE]
Jackson sighed "If I killed her you both would be dead" He said pointing it out

shortyshot8 said:
Jack sighed "Honestly I don't need words to tell you......When I could show you instead"
"Show me what exactly?" Nora asked curiously as she looked over her shoulder at him.

Jennete said:
Snow:*sits down in a creek and sniffs, laying in the creek bed, and closes her eyes, trying to sleep*

Jay gives her a curious look. "Was... Was that a smile?" He says teasingly, tilting his head as he gives her a funny look.

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson sighed "If I killed her you both would be dead" He said pointing it out
They both lay down with a laugh and a sigh of relief. "Good Point" Dove says. "Why are we so tired" Angel asks, closing her eyes

WeirdPrincess said:
"Show me what exactly?" Nora asked curiously as she looked over her shoulder at him.
Jack smiled slightly "Show you how much I love you" He said before turning her around and kissing her softly

Jennete said:

"Hey, you shouldn't try sleeping out here. It seems like you don't even want to be out here, come back to the tent." A clone said, taking a seat next to Snow.

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]
They both lay down with a laugh and a sigh of relief. "Good Point" Dove says. "Why are we so tired" Angel asks, closing her eyes

[/QUOTE]
Jackson sighed "I have no clue" He said laying in between them both with a smile

Roman said:
"Hey, you shouldn't try sleeping out here. It seems like you don't even want to be out here, come back to the tent." A clone said, taking a seat next to Snow.
Snow:*looks at the clone and sniffs, gold tears falling, not saying anything but speaking with her eyes. Showing how she is afraid to face Roman after being proven so useless...*

Daniel reaver]Jasper looked at it "what am I supposed to do with this" he asked not understanding what she wanted [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14736-shyland/ said:
@shyland[/URL]
Shade sat and softly growled at him expecting him to through the stick

Sent from my x1 using Tapatalk

shortyshot8 said:
Jack smiled slightly "Show you how much I love you" He said before turning her around and kissing her softly
Nora's eyes widened in surprise before she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him back.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora's eyes widened in surprise before she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him back.
Jack blushed slightly before pulling away "Do you see now?" He asked before kissing her neck

Daniel reaver]Mitsu giggled as her tail whipped around excitedly "thank you" she said to him [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16676-aeron/ said:
@Aeron[/URL]
"Well, is there any other games you'd like to try?" He said to her happily. (I have to go!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back