• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Roman grabbed his bag and followed behind Snow, not saying a word the whole way. When Roman finally decided to break silence he stopped walking, "We can camp here.... It's getting late."
Snow:*nods her head, not facing him as a gold tear falls and she starts trying to set up the tent, determined to do something and get her mind off things*

Jennete said:
Rain:*nods as she leaves with him, a little pale and leans against him a bit*
Jay puts both his arms around her, allowing for her to lean on him fully. "Don't worry, I got you." He says confidently as he walks with her. "I'll take you back to my dorm and Uh... Try to fix you I guess." He says as be continues to walk, unable to open a portal without a free hand.

BlueHawk said:
Jay puts both his arms around her, allowing for her to lean on him fully. "Don't worry, I got you." He says confidently as he walks with her. "I'll take you back to my dorm and Uh... Try to fix you I guess." He says as be continues to walk, unable to open a portal without a free hand.
Rain:*she nods and lays on the couch when they reach the dorm...the burn having spread to her wrist since Iron was deadly it spread fast once it made contact*

Mayyflower said:
Levi blushed a little. "Smooth... Real smooth." She says laughing a bit
Alastair laughed as he rested his chin on her shoulder."Always babe." He kissed her cheek,"I don't exactly have anything else for you to do, so what would you like to do?"

Jennete said:
Snow:*nods her head, not facing him as a gold tear falls and she starts trying to set up the tent, determined to do something and get her mind off things*
Roman made a fire and sat as Snow tried fixing the tent. He sighed quietly and aimed his hand at the tent, immediately setting it up. "I'm going to bed..."

Daniel reaver]Mitsu nodded as her tail whipped around excitedly "sure" she said happily [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16676-aeron/ said:
@Aeron[/URL]
Grimm was about to reach around her, but thought again, a small frown forming on his face as he went around her and pressed extreme. "Good luck, Mitsu." He looked up at the screen as it began its countdown from 5

Daniel reaver]Jasper blushed a little before leaning forward and kissing her again this time longer thinking it was working [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14736-shyland/ said:
@shyland[/URL]
Shade nervously kissed back but started shifting and um jasper I have to um tell you something

Sent from my x1 using Tapatalk

Roman said:
Roman made a fire and sat as Snow tried fixing the tent. He sighed quietly and aimed his hand at the tent, immediately setting it up. "I'm going to bed..."
Snow:*stands still... her feeling of uselessness at an all time high and she just nods, feeling alone again and like crying, turning away from the tent and walks quickly into the woods to find some sort of body of water, gasping a bit as she holds in tears thinking to herself- Oh god i just had to say what I was feeling.. I just had to ruin things.. I just had to be as useless as I am didn't I....*

Jennete said:
Rain:*she nods and lays on the couch when they reach the dorm...the burn having spread to her wrist since Iron was deadly it spread fast once it made contact*
Jay kneels down next to her on the floor, looking into her eyes, he remains surprisingly calm though. "What do I have to do?" He asks as he delicately takes and grabs her arm, looking closely at it.

Nonalaka said:
Camilla smiled bashfully "yeah, I didn't think it would matter so much..." she straightened out her dress and fixed her hair before slowly trying again.
Noah laughs "It is a strange concept and a thing people don't think about" He shifts his weight, still adjusting to gravity himself.

BlueHawk said:
Jay kneels down next to her on the floor, looking into her eyes, he remains surprisingly calm though. "What do I have to do?" He asks as he delicately takes and grabs her arm, looking closely at it.
Rain:*sighs and grumbles under her breath* First Fruit please.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Play the piano. That seems about calming." Ulquiorra said.
She nods and walks over to the piano in her room, she sat down and immedietly began playing a song she loved.

[media]

[/media]

Last edited by a moderator:
shortyshot8 said:
Jackson laughed a little "Oh nothing Aria just went insane" He said happily
Angel gives him a sorta 'I honestly doubt that look' Before shrugging it off. Dove makes another squeak noise, this time opening her eyes.

Daniel reaver]Jasper quickly looked down and away "y-yeah" he said embarasingly realizing what he had just done to her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14736-shyland/ said:
@shyland[/URL]
Um haha I'm not human she says as she shifts into a big black wolf and looked up at Jasper

Sent from my x1 using Tapatalk

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Noah laughs "It is a strange concept and a thing people don't think about" He shifts his weight, still adjusting to gravity himself.

[/QUOTE]
Camilla then smiled "I think I got it" she chuckled as she walked around in a circle.

Daniel reaver]Mitsu whatches the screen excitedly as she waited for it [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16676-aeron/ said:
@Aeron[/URL]
Grimm gulped as the screen reached one. The speakers let out a scream and the vibrating handles were actually a blur along with her hands. His own hands were hovering over her shoulders a bit scared of how she would react.

Nonalaka said:
"Yes, I did, its important, I never said you couldn't" she smiled, placing her hands on her hips "I was merely asking about it"
"Scarlet left didn't she.." he said, not needing to turn around to know.

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]
Angel gives him a sorta 'I honestly doubt that look' Before shrugging it off. Dove makes another squeak noise, this time opening her eyes.

[/QUOTE]
Jack smiled down at her before blushing and moving his hand from her chest "S-Sorry!"

Jennete said:
Rain:*sighs and grumbles under her breath* First Fruit please.
Jay nods affirmatively as he hurries to his bag and grabs out both the fae fruits, the bag now empty as he kicks it aside and makes his way back to Rain. "Can you eat?" He asks.

LunaCrosby said:
"Scarlet left didn't she.." he said, not needing to turn around to know.
"Eh?" Ilaani looked around "I didn't notice her leave.."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back